Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:21:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227940 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girl troubles... advice appreciated
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl troubles... advice appreciated  (Read 18671 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 11:36:36 PM »

thanks everyone.. i started drinking and fucking around with the guitar...  peace

i had intentions of hittin the gym to get rid of the excess frustrations and energy but i've been too lazy (and hungover) for that  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 12:28:19 AM »

Whatever happened to bros before ho's?  no

Just get a REALLY hot chick and IF one of them see's you with her, it's lights out for them.

Or send em a picture.  Grin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 12:41:30 AM »

dont get to carried away with the bottle though.

Dont let some chick turn u into an alcoholic.

The greatest change and moment of your life is about to happen in about 6 months, U want to be concious to experience.

there is no feeling like being destroyed and feeling like u are gonna die and then waking up one day and being OK.

It builds a strength and an inner peace that no one can touch.

If u lay around drunk to solve your problems, U are gonna miss the miracle.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2006, 03:56:47 AM »

I agree, don't fight the guy, because if he ends up kicking your ass you'll feel even more terrible about yourself hihi

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
hebbesy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 07:51:28 AM »

Just read the whole post, I dont agree with the kicking of the arse, revenge on teh otehr hand is a dish served cold, take time and plot, best way to do it is to get yourself another girl, and make yourself happy.

I got dumped at the worst time of my life so far was close to losing my job, couldnt see straight through debt, and I came close to just running, ive stayed around and am now looking forward to a relationship with a beautiful women who understands me, im at peace.

Trust me son, it will get better.
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 11:06:26 AM »

Just read the whole post, I dont agree with the kicking of the arse, revenge on teh otehr hand is a dish served cold, take time and plot, best way to do it is to get yourself another girl, and make yourself happy.

I got dumped at the worst time of my life so far was close to losing my job, couldnt see straight through debt, and I came close to just running, ive stayed around and am now looking forward to a relationship with a beautiful women who understands me, im at peace.

Trust me son, it will get better.
he's right!
my advice:   if you have her picture naked. put them in to the net (imagefap or else) ok.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2006, 07:01:33 PM »

you people are pathetic

they fell in love, nothing one can do about it and they probably feel remorseful enough...

It's as old as the world..

Nothing to say
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 07:07:58 PM »

you people are pathetic

why?
Megaguns
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2006, 05:24:07 AM »

This thread is a trip to me, My girlfriend dumped me mid last week, ive been a fucking alco since
Sure i go to work, but ive never been the type to get smashed every nite, im so sick and nobody
on the face of the planet can help me, Ive basically shut everyone out of my life at the moment.
Im so lonely and depressed and theres nothing i can do. life is a bitch  Cry
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

all talking of revenge, of bitch this side, traitors and god knows what..

he should thank the two for not having him waste his time on something that wasn't meant to last and wish them well dammit !!!

Nothing to say
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2006, 08:05:17 PM »

Estranged, don't let the bitch bring you down. ?Yeah, I said bitch because any woman that would leave you for a friend of yours is scum. ?You may not realize it now, but some day you will see this was a blessing. ?The friend of yours...I don't know what to say about him. ?I've always felt that if 2 people are in an exclusive relationship, it is the responsibility of the people in that relationship to be true to one another. ?When an affair occurs, it is the fault of the committed individual, not the outsider...usually. ?However, in this case, you knew each other. ?So in that case he's just as bad. ?You are probably best to keep things civil. ?Wish them well and be the better man. ?I don't believe in burning bridges. ?Be happy you didn't commit your life to this chick, and about your friend, I think you know better...better. ? Wink ?Just smile, go home, and crank the living shit out of Better and depending on how much you dug this chick...Estranged.

(I'm 32 and I know for a fact I would have answered that differently as an immature 18 year old. ? Smiley )

? peace

Also, to DISCOSTU, hang in there man. ?Everybody here has been through what you've been through, or something very similar. ?Don't hit the bottle. ?It isn't worth it. ?I may sound like a lunatic, but what's wrong with being a lunatic sometimes? ?When you see this person, just put on a smile. ?If you really want to unnerve these people, do the exact opposite of what they expect. ? Cool ?Soaking your brain in alcohol should be reserved for good times only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?Like GNR shows!! ? hihi ? beer ?beer ?beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
estranged.1098
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2006, 10:19:45 PM »

all talking of revenge, of bitch this side, traitors and god knows what..

he should thank the two for not having him waste his time on something that wasn't meant to last and wish them well dammit !!!

In theory, I completely agree with you. In practice it's not so simple
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2006, 02:17:17 AM »

Estranged, what I am gonna tell u sucks.

But it is 100 percent true when they say "time Heals all wounds"

thats the only cure, Time.

In the meantime though, Make something positive out of your life. Dont become some alcoholic piece of shit loser. *No Offense to the alcoholic piece of shit losers on this forum* hihi

Axl4Prez can attest to this.

One of the greatest things u can do to get over a broken heart, stress or just whatever is Running.

Running is an amazing gift.

Its not for everyone, but Running obliterates depression, it gives u a sense of self worth that not much else can.

Some people find Jesus, I found Running! ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »

The latest pic of D:

hihi

GNRevolution... the missing link.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2006, 11:25:07 AM »

hilarious, backslash  rofl

thanks D.. i dont have the lungs for running though.. heavy smoker. i'll just stick to an hour at the gym  beer

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »

hilarious, backslash? rofl

thanks D.. i dont have the lungs for running though.. heavy smoker. i'll just stick to an hour at the gym? beer

Well then Estranged, don't worry then!  You're taking a good 7-10 years of heartbreak away by smoking!   hihi  But then again, you're taking a good 7-10 years of anything away!   Grin

Just kidding.  It was great meeting you up at Mustang Harry's May 12th for the Hammerstein pre-show party.  I don't remember you being up there with your ladyfriend...were there problems way back then???

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2006, 08:36:15 AM »

I agree, don't fight the guy, because if he ends up kicking your ass you'll feel even more terrible about yourself hihi

But if you can fight him; fight him, nothing beats that nose-bleeding humiliation.

Unless it's the wrong end getting the bleeding.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2006, 01:33:29 PM »

hilarious, backslash  rofl

thanks D.. i dont have the lungs for running though.. heavy smoker. i'll just stick to an hour at the gym  beer

Well then Estranged, don't worry then!  You're taking a good 7-10 years of heartbreak away by smoking!   hihi  But then again, you're taking a good 7-10 years of anything away!   Grin

Just kidding.  It was great meeting you up at Mustang Harry's May 12th for the Hammerstein pre-show party.  I don't remember you being up there with your ladyfriend...were there problems way back then???

she didn't make it on time for the preshow party so i met her on the line.. and no there were no troubles back then.. i hadn't introduced em back then

JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2006, 09:02:16 PM »

Quote from: Estranged 063087 on December 01, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis 

hhaha

The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2006, 12:14:08 AM »

Quote from: Estranged 063087 on December 01, 2006, 11:09:29 AM

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis 

hhaha

which, i TOTALLY have, btw...............

<_<
>_>

smoking

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: