Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 09:39:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228005 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girl troubles... advice appreciated
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girl troubles... advice appreciated  (Read 18989 times)
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« on: December 01, 2006, 10:53:29 AM »

my girlfriend of about a year and half broke up with me a few nights ago for one of my friends. i introduced them because he had girl troubles himself and wanted a girl to talk to em about. then it blows up on my face. do you think i should confront him or her or just say fuckit and forget about it?  Huh

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »

friends don't do that.  to hell with the both of them.

Confront them both about it and then get a new friend and girlfriend.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 10:58:47 AM »

I'd beat him within an inch of his life. ?Just think, your "friend" has been putting the moves on your girl behind your back. ?That's nothing short of betrayl, which IMO is the worst thing a person can do. ?Nothing like a broken nose to get the message across. ?Then I'd never speak to the son of a bitch again. ?
 ?My sophomore year in college I dated a girl for a while and it just didn't work out. ?A few days later my best friend and roommate was going down to hang out with her. ?I removed myself and thought about it for a while. ?It didn't work out between her and I, so what kind of friend would I be to deny my friend happiness. ?A few months later he was up to his same old tricks after I quit seeing another girl. ?I wasn't so understanding and forgiving that time and he never pulled that shit again.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 11:08:08 AM »

Dude, just move on......the dude ain't your friend if he's pulling some bullshit like that.  Tell them both to fuck off and have a really fun time together. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 11:09:29 AM »

i'm too laid back to get in a physical confrontation. and i wouldn't know what to say at a verbal confrontation.
i see this as me not being good enough for her to stay with me although she was (or seemed at least) perfectly happy with me before they met. this isn't the first time this happened either. she did the same thing about a year ago with another friend but he was treating her like shit so she decided stayed with me.

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 11:18:23 AM »

i'm too laid back to get in a physical confrontation. and i wouldn't know what to say at a verbal confrontation.
i see this as me not being good enough for her to stay with me although she was (or seemed at least) perfectly happy with me before they met. this isn't the first time this happened either. she did the same thing about a year ago with another friend but he was treating her like shit so she decided stayed with me.

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis? hihi

I'm sorry to say this to you, but that girl is a whore.  Apparently she can't keep her legs closed and she likes to keep it close in the family with your friends.  If I were you, I would have treated her just like that.  I would have gotten a peice of ass whenever, but not gotten attached.  Her thing is....she's out to play the field......of dicks.  She may love you, but not in a relationship way.  She probably views you as a fuck buddy who she can hang out with.  My advice, let her go or she'll come back and do it again.  Move on buddy boy and like I said......your friend is at fault also.....I wouldn't go trusting him too much.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis? hihi

dude i'm sure you'll be better of whitout her, leave that woman and start over, be single for a while and screw around with ladies, you're far too young to walk a round with a broken heart

says i 16 year old
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 12:46:54 PM »

yeah, fuck him and her - too shit bags.  I know its easy for me to say and harder for you to believe, but there are SOOO many other chicks out there.  The ones that go fuck your friends aren't the ones you want.  Be glad it happened now as opposed to years from now.  People like that don't change, they are just selfish shits. 

As for your friend, wow, hes worse then the girl.  Kicking his ass won't solve anything, just cut him off, you might want to tell him off just to get it off your chest - your mutual friends should be despising the guy too, how do they know he won't do the same thing to their girlfriends.  Friends are harder to find then chicks, but with friends like that......I'd rather be alone. 

I don't think you need advice, just support it seems. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 01:41:58 PM »

Your friend sounds desperate - so desperate that he's willing to sell you out completely just to get his end away.  Tell him that he's a total bastard and a complete loser.  Good mates don't fuck you over like that - especially when you were trying to help him!!

As for the girl - she probably took pity on him and thought she was falling in love.  She's probably shallow, selfish and quite stupid.  Tell her she can do what she likes cause you can do much better than some slut who doesn't care about the feelings of people close to her.
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 05:09:21 PM »

i agree with everyone. their both pieces of shit. forget both of them, move on, find a new girlfriend and friend. people like them dont deserve to have friends. i would personally confront them but thats totally up to you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »

If u ever talk to either one of these pieces of shit again than u deserve whatever misery that comes from it.

NEVER introduce your friends to your GIrl and never leave your girl alone with one of your friends.

That guy is a fuckin dickless piece of shit and I dont even know u but Just reading that makes me madder than hell. 

Dude, move on, fuck them BOTH and Karma is a motherfucker.

They will break up, she will call u cryin and shit and thats when u tell her to fuck off for good.

If that guy ever comes around u again, kick him in the nuts and then punch him right in the fuckin throat.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »

it is better to have loved and lossed to have never loved at all. and fuck friend he sounds like an asshole to me but if you want to get him back royally frame him for possesion of weed by putting it in his locker (if your in high school (like me)) yes

feel free to use that i almost did that once to a dude i was in a prank war with, but the bastard won no

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 07:19:23 PM »

That is completely fucked up, as it was said before fuck them both! Your friend went over a line that should never of been crossed. You could also get them back, Im sure you have some nudie photos of your ex spread them over the net, and send the dick head a little message telling him to be careful she has herpes.
The girl will eventually break your friends heart but dont go back with her, she's done it once she will do it again. Your friend will be heartbroke and need support but fuck him let him on his own. Karma is a bitch and in the end they both will pay.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 07:48:09 PM »

That is completely fucked up, as it was said before fuck them both! Your friend went over a line that should never of been crossed. You could also get them back, Im sure you have some nudie photos of your ex spread them over the net, and send the dick head a little message telling him to be careful she has herpes.
The girl will eventually break your friends heart but dont go back with her, she's done it once she will do it again. Your friend will be heartbroke and need support but fuck him let him on his own. Karma is a bitch and in the end they both will pay.

lol yeah thats right  yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SuperMike
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 05:13:17 PM »

Damn, that is fucked up! I agree with the other people saying that moving on is the best way to go.
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »

wow, thanks everyone.. i was scared at first that you'd all call me a pussy and tell me to fuck off  hihi

November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »

fucking women. what's it take to make em happy? ....besides a 12 inch penis hihi

what a bitch. she'll realize just like last time that it's a mistake. if i were you, i would beat the shit out of this 'friend'. regardless of whether you're laid back or not, shitheads like that deserve to have their legs broken, or some other incredibly painfull injury. don't bother saying anything more to her, cut both of them out of your life completely. last thing you need is reminders and while it sounds bad considering the time you spent together, it's much better than seeing/thinking of them together every day or whenever. trust me. please kick his ass though, he's more than earned it. hope you feel better man.? ok

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 09:01:56 PM »

What you do is: grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage and then you blast "Estranged" "Back Off Bitch" "Locomotive" "Double Talking Jive" "Get In The Ring" "Live and Let Die" and "I Don't Care about You" and purge all that anger and frustration...it'll be very cathartic...kinda...it works!  ok

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 10:49:11 PM »

What you do is: grab a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage and then you blast "Estranged" "Back Off Bitch" "Locomotive" "Double Talking Jive" "Get In The Ring" "Live and Let Die" and "I Don't Care about You" and purge all that anger and frustration...it'll be very cathartic...kinda...it works!? ok

I totally agree, nothing like GNR when u are heartbroken.

Find a nother chick and move on, dont let this fuck your head up. Not all girls are like this. the best revenge u can get on someone is to ignore them, forgive them and move on with your life.

When they see u happy and with some other girl, that will hurt her more than words can say.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 11:35:30 PM »

You should never trust a friend that says he needs a girl to talk to. That itself should be a warning he either wants laid or attention paid to him by a girl which is what girlfriends are supposed to do. The girl i dont know but she does seem a bit shallow unless that happened over months and months it seems a bit shallow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: