Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:43:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  SCAM: London Acoustic show
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCAM: London Acoustic show  (Read 11150 times)
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2006, 06:12:02 PM »

ah right, thanks for the little correction, yep so there we have it, alex22, hope u can sleep tonight!!!

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2006, 06:14:11 PM »

here is what i showed gngnr_87

opart of my aol convo as proof

his own words saved conversation

AlxGnr: I feel terrible. I did not plan on screwing everyone I traded with. You were on that list, but now after seeing what a smart and honest prson you are I can't help but to feel like the lowest scum on the face of the Earth. I still planned on sending The Rock In Rio 3 dvd tomorrow (the 9th) regardless of what I lied about earlier (sending you the London and Wembley shows)Also another dvd I have as a present for you which I will still send. I realized what a good trader you are and how you like to make nice. I like that. After dealing woth you I have decided to be like you int hat area. For this I am more than happy enough to try and trade for the dvds you need and give them to you in FAIR and real trades. We can count what you sent has the trades for them: or I can send them back and send you 8 discs.

he addmitted to ripping these 2 off

gnr1071: who did u ripp off what did u get
AlxGnr: GNFR_87 and USSRACDC I traded

« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:24:06 PM by timebomb » Logged

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

That's shitty on all parts and no matter how much you dislike someone, never try to cheat them out of something unfairly.  That's not cool.  Sorry to Timebomb and everyone else that got screwed.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
EFISH
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2006, 07:23:42 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about?
I dont even collect bootlegs anymore, how did I have anything to do with this?
How dare you involve me in something I had nothing to do with.  rant
EFISH
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2006, 07:31:47 PM »

do not say efish had envolvement in what he was doing efish told him to screw me over only not anyone else. efish said i was easy to screw over bbecause i was a retard i would not figure it out well they both were wrong.

alex22 scammer u guys before me so efish had the hand in only me no one else
I've never talked to the guy in my life, you crazy physchopath.
The only thing I know about this is Cotis told me somebody offered him the London Acoustic show for some 2006 stuff and I said to him "dude, don't do it, theres no way that guys for real"
Looks like I was right. Thanks for trying to bring me into timebomb. Go collect some mp3's.
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2006, 07:43:49 PM »

I don't get why you'd be angry at people for exposing a scammer. Huh
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2006, 07:44:07 PM »

do not say efish had envolvement in what he was doing efish told him to screw me over only not anyone else. efish said i was easy to screw over bbecause i was a retard i would not figure it out well they both were wrong.

alex22 scammer u guys before me so efish had the hand in only me no one else
I've never talked to the guy in my life, you crazy physchopath.
The only thing I know about this is Cotis told me somebody offered him the London Acoustic show for some 2006 stuff and I said to him "dude, don't do it, theres no way that guys for real"
Looks like I was right. Thanks for trying to bring me into timebomb. Go collect some mp3's.

I can confirm I told EFISH about this guy and he told me it was shaky. I don't know if he said what is claimed about timebomb but I don't think he would.

Thats my two cents.
EFISH
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2006, 07:47:46 PM »

Oh im glad he's exposed, but I'm not glad that my name is randomly dropped saying I had something to do with it. Quite ridiculous actually.
mrbrownstone8797
Rocker

gnr>everything

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2006, 07:55:20 PM »

Oh im glad he's exposed, but I'm not glad that my name is randomly dropped saying I had something to do with it. Quite ridiculous actually.
No, I didn't mean you. I mean why is the guy who started the thread mad at people for exposing a scammer (even if you weren't involved)? Isn't it a good thing that the guy is exposed, so other people don't get scammed?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2006, 08:32:41 PM »

ok for the record i do not know if efish was involved in the guy screwing me but i know he likes to bash me alot so i do not say he did or did not so efish as far as i am concerned u did not do it no proof  i was going on his real aim text he could have lied so i retract efish from this guys crap
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 08:34:53 PM by timebomb » Logged

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
EFISH
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »

ok for the record i do not know if efish was involved in the guy screwing me but i know he likes to bash me alot so i do not say he did or did not so efish as far as i am concerned u did not do it no proof
Thanks but in the future, do not try and randomly throw out my name in a matter like this, just because we dont like eachother. I've never encountered this Alex fellow in my life.  smoking
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2006, 08:37:08 PM »

i will do what i want when i want how i want remember your crap u pulled last night on msn chat i still have that makes me believe him on what he said about u

EFISH
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2006, 08:38:24 PM »

Wait, the alex guy mentioned my name?
Well, if thats the case, then I can see why you through my name out there. I just thought you did it at random.
Well anyway just wanna make clear it has nothing to do with me.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2006, 08:41:21 PM »

ok with me

EFISH
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2006, 08:42:56 PM »

How can I contact this alex guy?  rant
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »

i sent him a mail on u fish i said if it is not true on fish why did u lie i told him quit lieing if not true quit putting blame on others  blame u u only

EFISH
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2006, 09:00:54 PM »

Sounds good. Post what he says in this thread if ya dont mind.  ok
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: