Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 67423 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »

You skip over what I say and keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

You are repeating other people's halftruths and lies. When that isn't enough for you, you make up your own like with the letter.

That's the problem and that's why your posts get deleted.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 05:45:11 PM »

Jarmo I find it funny what I said the night of portland on the boards that got deleted was what was reported in maine paper the ?next day, they listed the same reasons I got from steven that night.
And dont say the papers got it from me since that nite ?my posts about what really happened were deleted in seconds.

Widely reported. Wonder where they got the info from? Maybe the same source as your source?

well as you can see jarmo never said that the papers got it from you, mr. self-importance? Roll Eyes

I guess someone wants postive karma or something.

good karma to be precise... I really don't care about positive/negative side of karma, I am more interested in good/bad one...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 05:47:29 PM »

You skip over what I say and keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

You are repeating other people's halftruths and lies. When that isn't enough for you, you make up your own like with the letter.

That's the problem and that's why your posts get deleted.

/jarmo

You still wont answer the question, why would the fire marshal lie? What would he have to gain? Why is there always some problem with gnr shows that they get cancelled. Gnr most hold the record for most cancelled shows. Yeah its never axls fault is it?

As for the letter and what I said being made up. Again mercks letter to the fans backs up what I said and that Axl did not write the letter to the fans. BUt I guess since Merck doesnt want for gnr now, he is a liar right? Three days ago merck in your eyes always spoke the truth, now he doesnt. Nice logic there jarmo

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2006, 05:49:45 PM »

As for the letter and what I said being made up. Again mercks letter to the fans backs up what I said and that Axl did not write the letter to the fans. BUt I guess since Merck doesnt want for gnr now, he is a liar right? Three days ago merck in your eyes always spoke the truth, now he doesnt. Nice logic there jarmo

and Beta just said that Axl wrote the letter... some of you miss all the good stuff about GN'R by constantly complaining and trying to prove something that is not.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2006, 05:52:39 PM »

and Beta just said that Axl wrote the letter... some of you miss all the good stuff about GN'R by constantly complaining and trying to prove something that is not.

Yeah and betas reason for the cancelled maine show also contradicted the press release. Beta is paid to back up axl come on now. She is his assitiant. I said this once and ill say it again. You do know that Axls speaks to the fans would have been written by merck if he was not let go right?

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Hysteron
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2006, 05:53:12 PM »

some of you miss all the good stuff about

Aren't you one of us, since when are you on the same level as jarmo, Mysteron, Beta, ect.?
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2006, 05:54:37 PM »

some of you miss all the good stuff about

Aren't you one of us, since when are you on the same level as jarmo, Mysteron, Beta, ect.?

I am not on the same level and I never stated that... so don't put words in my mouth. Thank You!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »

Yeah and betas reason for the cancelled maine show also contradicted the press release. Beta is paid to back up axl come on now. She is his assitiant. I said this once and ill say it again. You do know that Axls speaks to the fans would have been written by merck if he was not let go right?

I am sorry, but after this statement I don't feel like discussing things with you anymore. All the best in New Year.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2006, 05:59:37 PM »

I am sorry, but after this statement I don't feel like discussing things with you anymore. All the best in New Year.

Its okie newbie. You will learn someday..

2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »

i agree with you, that was ignorant and out of line. dave, beta has been one of axl's closest personal friends for over ten years, she works as his assistant but is also one of his closest friends. who are you to judge their relationship the way you do?

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »

You still wont answer the question, why would the fire marshal lie? What would he have to gain?

Why would anybody lie?

To make themselves look better....

Axl wrote the letter. Read it again.

I can't help you if you don't understand the difference between a template and an actual letter.

I explained it to you and you failed to adress my points again.

You keep repeating something which you made up in your head, you fail to take in facts and reconsider.

You do know that Axls speaks to the fans would have been written by merck if he was not let go right?

Yeah, the key phrase is "would have been". You fail to see the difference between "would have been written by" and "was written by".

So stop spreading the bullshit already.

Your only "source" is yourself. You didn't hear this from any friend. So now we could call you a liar.

That says a lot. You seem to think that because you registered earlier you have some kind of status above everybody else.

Guess what? We'll still call you out on the bullshit you write.

And yes Dave, reasonable people do learn once they've been presented with facts instead of saying "he didn't write it, he didn't write it, he didn't write it, he didn't write it, blah blah blah I'm not listening to you! La la la la la la....".

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:04:32 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2006, 06:04:40 PM »

i agree with you, that was ignorant and out of line. dave, beta has been one of axl's closest personal friends for over ten years, she works as his assistant but is also one of his closest friends. who are you to judge their relationship the way you do?

Thus you see my point and are making it for me. She has been with Axl that long of course she is going to say he wrote the letter even if he didnt not which is what I think.? And dont give me that bullshit about judging beta, I did not judge her at all. I have said for years she has been good for axl and i even defended her on the gnronline message board back when it was open.  Stop putting words in my mouth.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2006, 06:07:56 PM »

Dave, you are utterly pathetic.

The reason I was pissy with you is because you have some insane infatuation with yourself that makes you believe that you're somehow better than everyone else.

Don't go around calling people newbies, don't go around looking for attention and boasting about how long you've been online for.

Noone. Cares.

Oh yeah and Dave? The media lies.  That's how they make money.

Beta doesn't have to come online and tell us shit.  Yet she does, she doesn't make any more money from it, it's because she wants people to know the truth.

Something you seem to hate the idea of.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2006, 06:19:16 PM »

You still wont answer the question, why would the fire marshal lie? What would he have to gain?

Why would anybody lie?

To make themselves look better....

Axl wrote the letter. Read it again.

I can't help you if you don't understand the difference between a template and an actual letter.

I explained it to you and you failed to adress my points again.

You keep repeating something which you made up in your head, you fail to take in facts and reconsider.

You do know that Axls speaks to the fans would have been written by merck if he was not let go right?

Yeah, the key phrase is "would have been". You fail to see the difference between "would have been written by" and "was written by".

So stop spreading the bullshit already.

Your only "source" is yourself. You didn't hear this from any friend. So now we could call you a liar.

That says a lot. You seem to think that because you registered earlier you have some kind of status above everybody else.

Guess what? We'll still call you out on the bullshit you write.

And yes Dave, reasonable people do learn once they've been presented with facts instead of saying "he didn't write it, he didn't write it, he didn't write it, he didn't write it, blah blah blah I'm not listening to you! La la la la la la....".

/jarmo

That is right Jarmo anyone who lie to make themselves look better. Thus why gnr were not being truthful about the cancellation of maine. How would it look if Axl said it was canned because he couldnt drink on stage.

Again Jarmo, I dont think Axl wrote the letter, it does not even sound like his style of writing.
As for my source that Axl didnt write the letter, I NEVER said a friend told me he didnt write it. I said I dont think he wrote it. I said Mercks letter proves that axl did not write the letter because merck was going to write the letter for him. You have no proof that axl wrote it. You didnt see him write the letter so you dont know for sure that he did.

As for the status over anyone else because I have reg earlier than most people, ask anyone that has been around as long as I have, they will back me up, I dont post bulllshit and I never have. I had the facts in the maine thing from a source and it was even in print the next day, just because your source says differently does not mean its true. As for the Axl letter, again I dont think he wrote it and mercks letter makes my opinion that much stronger. The newbies here have no clue the BS this band has given their fans over the past 8 years. The long time fans do. But it seems since you started censoring this board, those long time fans have started to leave the board.

And again about the letter if axl wrote it or not. If Mercks was never fired and his letter was released about the tour and album instead of the "Axl" letter and I said I dont think Axl wrote that letter you will still be calling me a liar and saying Axl wrote it, even though I would be right.

All the "Axl" letter is is basically mercks letter with a reason why merck got fired. So if merck wrote the first letter about the album delay and the tour dates being cancelled what makes  you think axl wrote the letter that was released?

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2006, 06:22:28 PM »

I said this once and ill say it again.

You seem to do that quite often. Why do you want this attention? In my eyes thats all you are looking for here. You created a thread about yourself, so you could repeat the same old stuff. I am not saying you are right, and I'm not saying your wrong, but after the first 100 times I just stopped caring.

Axl is God.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2006, 06:24:04 PM »

Dave, you are utterly pathetic.

The reason I was pissy with you is because you have some insane infatuation with yourself that makes you believe that you're somehow better than everyone else.

Don't go around calling people newbies, don't go around looking for attention and boasting about how long you've been online for.

Noone. Cares.

Oh yeah and Dave? The media lies.? That's how they make money.

Beta doesn't have to come online and tell us shit.? Yet she does, she doesn't make any more money from it, it's because she wants people to know the truth.

Something you seem to hate the idea of.

No you are pathetic and think you are on some power trip because you can deleted posts that you dont like. As for me boasting, I have never done that until now because you claim that I like to make shit up and lie, when in fact that is just the opposite, I just called you out on it and ?you are looking like an ass because the people that have known me from the beginning know you are full of shit.

As for the media lying to make money. The fire marshal is not the media. Now is he? He is not fire marshal bill from in living colour. This board tried to cover up the truth about the maine show and that is what is really pathetic.

Beta does not tell us shit. She just tries to cover up the truth like the mods do on this board. You keep saying she wants people to know the truth yet this board has coverd up the truth about maine and wont even lets mercks letter on this board.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2006, 06:25:23 PM »

I said this once and ill say it again.

You seem to do that quite often. Why do you want this attention? In my eyes thats all you are looking for here. You created a thread about yourself, so you could repeat the same old stuff. I am not saying you are right, and I'm not saying your wrong, but after the first 100 times I just stopped caring.

This thread was nothing about the maine thing it was the bullshit about beta calling me a hater when she didnt know what she was talking about. ADZ brought up the maine bullshit again I didnt. Or did you not notice that? Also this thread was moved here because jarmo did not want beta to look bad by calling me a hater and having people prove her wrong. So it got buried in this section where it does not even belong.

BabyGorilla
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »

Dave:

Why do you continue to turn non-issues into issues? I am referring to the debated authorship of the letter. Does it really matter who typed it? Did Axl physically sit in front of his computer and type it? Who cares? The only thing that matters is the content of the letter and its approval by Axl. The reason why your post was deleted was because it was irrelevant. Your argument about the letter served no benefit for the HTGTH community; it only benefited yourself and your ego. You even made a very immature post on MYGNR about this same topic. If you have a personal issues with someone, do it through a PM. Do not distract the forum for your personal benefit.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2006, 06:31:19 PM »

Dave:

Why do you continue to turn non-issues into issues? I am referring to the debated authorship of the letter. Does it really matter who typed it? Did Axl physically sit in front of his computer and type it? Who cares? The only thing that matters is the content of the letter and its approval by Axl. The reason why your post was deleted was because it was irrelevant. Your argument about the letter served no benefit for the HTGTH community; it only benefited yourself and your ego. You even made a very immature post on MYGNR about this same topic. If you have a personal issues with someone, do it through a PM. Do not distract the forum for your personal benefit.

The fact is people like to make accusation and call peole liars then when the person they were calling a liar are shown to be correct they never own up to it.? As for the axl letter again I was over that but the mods here felt like bring it up agian. That is not fault. The mods are not supposted to start shit like that but ADZ ego did. Look where it went off on a tangent, right after ADZ said that.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2006, 06:32:45 PM »

As far as I know, you got an e-mail from Merck saying the same things we're saying...

Interesting.

It doesn't sound like Axl's writing? Who are you?

Yeah, it's not a poem or song lyrics..... It doesn't sound like Axl's writing because there's no mention of the word "fuck" in there?

Your whole argument is based on the word "if", yet you fail to realize the factor behind the "if" isn't involved with the band anymore. If he had written, if, if, if....

I never said you had a source for your bullshit theory. I said since your theory isn't based on a source this time, we can actually call you a liar. Because what you're saying is a lie.

Axl himself could tell you he wrote it and you'd still be "but it doesn't sound like you so you didn't write it because I have made my mind up and I'm not listening to anybody else".

You have no idea what you're talking about, you seem to think you do because you're a "longtime" fan.

A clueless person is a clueless person, no matter when he bought his copy of AFD.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: