Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 06:36:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Does axl need glasses?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does axl need glasses?  (Read 9796 times)
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 06:00:10 PM »

He does wear contacts.? It always brings me back to the story about the day the band was supposed to sign with Geffin, and Axl couldn't find his contacts, so he ended up mad and dissapeared.? Vicki Hamilton found the lenses in a pair of jeans that he had worn a couple of days previous, however when they had been found Axl was no where to be. I think Slash looked out the apartment window and saw Axl sitting on the roof of the "Whiskey" meditating or something.? Needless to say they were late for the signing.

Haha,never heard that one before! rofl
kinda like the thought of Axl sitting on a roof meditating..

oh,and i loved the Axl pic that was posted in this thread,hadn't seen it before! beer

and he lost a contact lense at St Louis,right?

Why would axl meditate on a roof?? rofl

St.louis i heard too, and in finland too ok

Hot roofs warm your butt.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 07:07:25 AM »

something funny  hihi

The fascinatingly mercurial GUNS N' ROSES frontman [Axl Rose] fled club Stereo late Thursday night after a drunken fan inadvertently spat in his eye. Axl, sporting braids in a ponytail and looking puffy in a white sweater, was tolerating the sloppy dude's boozy line of questioning until some spittle landed on his contacts. 'Axl started yelling, 'My [bleep]ing eyes! My contacts,' reports our spywitness. 'He became irate. He ran out of the club with one eye closed and knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door. He left his whole entourage behind.' The eye-closing experience was the final stop of the night for the easily enraged Rose."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=49481

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 07:56:33 AM »

Yeah,remember that story  hihi

shit happens when you party naked
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »

something funny  hihi

The fascinatingly mercurial GUNS N' ROSES frontman [Axl Rose] fled club Stereo late Thursday night after a drunken fan inadvertently spat in his eye. Axl, sporting braids in a ponytail and looking puffy in a white sweater, was tolerating the sloppy dude's boozy line of questioning until some spittle landed on his contacts. 'Axl started yelling, 'My [bleep]ing eyes! My contacts,' reports our spywitness. 'He became irate. He ran out of the club with one eye closed and knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door. He left his whole entourage behind.' The eye-closing experience was the final stop of the night for the easily enraged Rose."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=49481

I would be pretty pissed too if someone spat on my lenses! I wouldn't call that "easily enraged". Unless they're talking about previous incidents..
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »

something funny? hihi

Yes, that is reaaally funny!  hihi After you imagine axl running out of the club one eye closed.  rofl

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 03:43:34 PM »

something funny? hihi

What they didn't tell you was that was Matt Sorum.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 05:02:03 AM »

something funny? hihi

Matt was the drunken fan?

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »

something funny  hihi

Matt was the drunken fan?

now thats a funny idea  hihi
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: