Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:12:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Somalia: another warfield for the US
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Somalia: another warfield for the US  (Read 17702 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »

and the fact that people usually say " well there is no alternative, communism doesnt work either " kinda show that they admit that free market does not work.

People don't usually say that.

you kinda did. but hey. lets stop talking about communism.

No. I didn't.

we're talking about imperialism here Smiley

I have a better idea. Let's start with the premise that America sucks and is solely responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world, and then support our theory with some cliches, a few unsupported claims about economic systems, the odd shock-value comment about 9/11, then mix it up with some Eurosnobbery until we arrive full circle at the conclusion that America sucks and is responsible for everything bad that happens in the world.

i never said such things about america solely responsible for the things you're talking about.
cliches are on both sides.
this is not your economic system, this is the worlds. and the world is fucked up.
well shock-value comment about iraqis, afgan people have been said - i think it's a fair game.

it'd be easier if start by dropping all of our patriotism and blindness. then we can move on.

i disagree with people saying "we must hunt terrorists and kill them all"
that's me.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »

and the fact that people usually say " well there is no alternative, communism doesnt work either " kinda show that they admit that free market does not work.

People don't usually say that.

you kinda did. but hey. lets stop talking about communism.

No. I didn't.

we're talking about imperialism here Smiley

I have a better idea. Let's start with the premise that America sucks and is solely responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world, and then support our theory with some cliches, a few unsupported claims about economic systems, the odd shock-value comment about 9/11, then mix it up with some Eurosnobbery until we arrive full circle at the conclusion that America sucks and is responsible for everything bad that happens in the world.

i never said such things about america solely responsible for the things you're talking about.
cliches are on both sides.
this is not your economic system, this is the worlds. and the world is fucked up.
well shock-value comment about iraqis, afgan people have been said - i think it's a fair game.

it'd be easier if start by dropping all of our patriotism and blindness. then we can move on.

i disagree with people saying "we must hunt terrorists and kill them all"
that's me.

you're entitled to disagree (thanks to the people who fought/died to give you those rights) but your 9-11 comment was so tasteless and such a blatant attempt to rile up some people.  It didn't work.  I think people are just numb to your nonsense when you say such retarded things.  Shame b/c when you make assinine comments like that people don't bother taking the rest of what you say seriously.

as for terrorists, yeah, we shouldn't kill them, we should just have tea and cookies and watch cartoons with them and then talk about our problems on oprah  Roll Eyes

some people, terrorists, can't be reasoned with.  secondly, if you give in once, you'll be doing it for the rest of your life. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: