Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:41:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Guant?namo Bay prison camp is 5 years old today
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guant?namo Bay prison camp is 5 years old today  (Read 6384 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« on: January 11, 2007, 09:32:57 AM »

Horrah - after 5 years America is still holding people without trial, and torturing them too!

Some day someone's going to make an amazing film or book out of this - because it really is so tragic that it like some grand novel being played out

Holding someone without trial is abhorrent to any principles we SHOULD have, and to torture them as well.....beggars belief

...and where is the opposition to this concentration camp?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »

do they torture tehm every day.... how do they torture them?...... tell me more, i want to know the details

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 01:07:55 PM »

Kidnap and Torture American Style
zman
Rocker

LONG LIVE 80's METAL!!

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 01:21:01 PM »

Concentration camp??? Huh Huh We are not brutally killing innocent people.

"IT'S ONE LOUDER ISN'T IT?"

"It's like a Sherlock Holmes story-a lot of fog and pipes."
wink
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »

do they torture tehm every day.... how do they torture them?...... tell me more, i want to know the details

check this out
http://web.amnesty.org/pages/guantanamobay-index-eng
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »

Concentration camp??? Huh Huh We are not brutally killing innocent people.

oh man ! good !
Terrorist 0 - 1 America

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 01:30:18 PM »

ok to wink and slc thanks for the links.... was not aweare of the first video that slc sent.. though its 48 mins long... and i will assume that it is a protracted video of hanous crimes that have not been followed up on....

now i know that SLC can see what my statement meant.... it was ?a fake shock and awe.... wink you have not been around enough to know the way i post.. but thanks for teh link, i was actualy looking for that article lol

my point is to contain the beast sometimes you must become the beast..... now with all that said with the behaviour of the terror's that we have seen would one ot be able to surmise that some of these treatments are a requirement for the safty and life uarentee for these prisoners

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 06:59:54 AM »

happy birthday gitmo,   you dont look a day over 3
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »

my point is to contain the beast sometimes you must become the beast..... now with all that said with the behaviour of the terror's that we have seen would one ot be able to surmise that some of these treatments are a requirement for the safty and life uarentee for these prisoners

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Prom, you do realise your ''point of view'' - would be used by Al-Quaeda.

How can losing our very humanity be worse than what the terrorists would do to us?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 11:52:29 AM »

at least we would still have CES 2020

well lets just see if we were to sit idley by after every attack that has ever been done and not increase security or go and strike the enemy, they would surely know that we would not alter anything and they would be able to get away with it time and time again........ hell what if they bombed the royal family and killed 5 thousand people in london in one strike.... would you still sit by and let things happen?

if you did as you would have us do, would you enjoy the freedoms and benifits that you do today? We have the ability to argue and have opnions contrary to that of teh goverment because of where we live. Would you have our weomen banned from an education, and an eqaulity that they enjoy today? For if we sat by and done nothing that s what would happen..... there would be nothing left.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."   Edmund Burke

Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 12:15:37 PM »

and for evil to triumph over good, all it takes is for good men to start doing evil things..............

2 wrongs never make a right.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »

and for evil to triumph over good, all it takes is for good men to start doing evil things..............

2 wrongs never make a right.

Fawkin A right.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »

well lets just see if we were to sit idley by after every attack that has ever been done and not increase security or go and strike the enemy, they would surely know that we would not alter anything and they would be able to get away with it time and time again........ hell what if they bombed the royal family and killed 5 thousand people in london in one strike.... would you still sit by and let things happen?

if you did as you would have us do, would you enjoy the freedoms and benifits that you do today? We have the ability to argue and have opnions contrary to that of teh goverment because of where we live. Would you have our weomen banned from an education, and an eqaulity that they enjoy today? For if we sat by and done nothing that s what would happen..... there would be nothing left.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ? Edmund Burke

Your post is such naive nonsense I feel utterly absurd even repling

Grow up.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ? Edmund Burke

Your post is such naive nonsense I feel utterly absurd even repling

Grow up.

pot kettle black

MCT
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 04:24:35 PM »

Your post is such naive nonsense I feel utterly absurd even repling.

Grow up.

You missed a period in your first sentence there. And just like a wooly on your shirt, I took care of it.

You're welcome.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 03:49:28 AM »

Horrah - after 5 years America is still holding people without trial, and torturing them too!

Some day someone's going to make an amazing film or book out of this

Yay! Does it got Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson in it?

Seriously the film would suck, where's the diversity.. even hostel didn't happen in one place.. you got a thing about torture and films, don't you?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 07:31:29 AM »

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."   Edmund Burke

Excellent quote!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 08:38:41 AM »

Seriously the film would suck, where's the diversity.. even hostel didn't happen in one place.. you got a thing about torture and films, don't you?

Ya know Mel Gibson would be a good choice..

Obviously your not familiar with irony....but no matter, my point (as you missed it) was that its so difficult to believe what America is doing that it might work better as a film.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 08:49:35 AM »

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men don't torture the evil guys."   Edmund Burke

fixt

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »

Ya know Mel Gibson would be a good choice..

Obviously your not familiar with irony....but no matter, my point (as you missed it) was that its so difficult to believe what America is doing that it might work better as a film.

Don't worry I got THAT.

But also in extreme circumstances you must go to the extreme.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: