Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:00:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  R2D2
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: R2D2  (Read 4347 times)
sesor
Rocker

« on: January 29, 2007, 05:46:43 PM »

Are R2D2's beeps able to be translated to english?? haha

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
VIP

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »

yes they are.

anymore questions?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 06:24:37 PM »

C3P0 would be the best translator to do this since he speaks 6 million languages hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 06:52:16 PM »

I want to learn how to understand R2.
hehe yeah, C3PO would be the obvious choice, were do i buy one of them??

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
MCT
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »

The obvious choice, yes. Now, the obvious question - why does this thread exist?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »

The obvious choice, yes. Now, the obvious question - why does this thread exist?

i am quite sorry, it probobly shouldnt. but i needed to know how to understand R2D2, and you guys seemed the....obvious choice...to ask.

MCT
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »

You don't capitalize. Why?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

Why not?

If the thread peeves you off so much, why are you posting on it?

MCT
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »

In it.

Anyway, I was just wondering. I mean, you do attend a post-secondary institution, right? So I wanted to know if it was laziness on your part or what have you.

<Jack Sparrow voice> Savvy?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 07:50:07 PM »

In it.

Anyway, I was just wondering. I mean, you do attend a post-secondary institution, right? So I wanted to know if it was laziness on your part or what have you.

<Jack Sparrow voice> Savvy?

What do you mean? Do you mean what i think you mean which is; i go to college because its laziness? Or something else is laziness?

MCT
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »

Something else. Meaning you not capitalizing.

Seems a slovenly thing for one in college. But that's just me.
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 08:05:30 PM »

Oh, ok then, well partly it is laziness, the other part is tiredness, the other part is i cant remember anymore.

And you can't say it's lazy for a person who attends college, because most people in college are lazy. And i actually am in college for lazy reasons, means i don't have to bother getting a job =)

MCT
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 08:09:51 PM »

So you're only temporarily lazy, huh? Because you're getting an education in order to get a job. Right?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »

Pretty much, i'm enjoying being lazy while i still can. With bits of hard work inbetween sleep.

What has it really got to do with you anyway? i know i made a couple of stupid topics in my tiredness, but i don't particularily care. this isn't about disecting why i'm lazy etc. i dont know if you're trying to do this but i don't fancy being belittled by you thank you very much. If you want to talk about this out of genuine interest then thats fine, but not if you just want to make me feel inferior, or for you to act liek you're better than me because you're bored.

MCT
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »

Normally that post of your's there would have summed me up pretty decent. But today I'm genuine. It's curiosity, honey. I'm interested.
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »

Well in that case, because i'm poor i get ?30 a week for staying in, and that means that i have enough money to get to college and get a few drinks in at the weekend. So i don't have to go through the effort of getting a job and actually have to think about what i want to do with my life, but still am getting an education to help me out when i've grown up abit =P

MCT
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »

Oh, ok.

Not to stray too much now, but why have you changed your status to hidden?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 08:39:44 PM »

Because i felt like it? Why did you notice? :S

MCT
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »

Because I'm observant.

Anyway, I don't wanna detract from this thread too much. Sorry to have bothered you. Smiley
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »

haha ok, whatever. I'm just a tad confused. Maybe sleep will help that.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: