Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:38:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the awesomeness of bumblefoot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the awesomeness of bumblefoot  (Read 3466 times)
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« on: February 03, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »

i don't know if every GN'R fan fully understands how fortunate we are to have mr. ron thal in the band. he is a world-class guitar player and an awesome person but moreover, he brings new dimensions to the band as far as music goes. i can't wait to hear what he has contributed to chinese democracy, like the rest of the record it's going to be mind-blowing for sure! i was a big buckethead fan, meaning i loved what he contributed to songs musically, and i was, like many of you, disappointed when he left, and secretly hoping for a decent replacement. of course i still believed in robin and richard's guitar skills but i missed that little extra something bucket brought to the band, and when i heard axl say live on the eddie trunk show that they had a replacement i was really excited, but i couldn't in my wildest dreams have imagined what we were in for! axl has managed to get the one person that not only can replace buckethead but even surpass buckethead as far as techical playing goes, and with a kick-ass personality to match he is the best guitar player GN'R has ever had in my opinion! Grin hope this won't get deleted, ron deserves his own topic! to bumblefoot! beer

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:24 PM »

Agreed!
Ron is an awsome guitarist and a really nice person.
Cheers to The Bumble beer beer
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »

Ron is a Bumblefoot.  smoking
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

I love Ron. He is really awesome and a damn nice guy.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »

He is a great guy but he is different too. The Difference between BH and BF is Break Dancing, a mask, a bucket of kfc, and some numchuku action.

... Maybe next time he is in Europe, he will solo "Zombie Nation"  hihi
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »

I love BBF (don't delete my opinion)
bigblue88112
Headliner

"All the way from California" -- 11/10/2006

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »

BBF FTW!

Democracy is coming:  November 23, 2008

"Then again, this is Guns N' Roses, where the laws of physics do not apply."
--Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 10:44:01 AM »

BBF FTW!

Sums it up in 6 letters........you so beat me to it Grin

The guy is just plain awesome (as is the whole band) peace beer

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 10:52:40 AM »

He is a great guy but he is different too. The Difference between BH and BF is Break Dancing, a mask, a bucket of kfc, and some numchuku action.

... Maybe next time he is in Europe, he will solo "Zombie Nation"? hihi

He looks like Shannon hoon when he paint his hair yellow. and with Girls Braids.
Anyone has the picture?

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »

Haha I've said it like five times on different things already Tongue but at the saint john concert during sweet child I yelled out "Bumble foot" to him and he looked right at me smiled nodded and waved Cool drool and then when he walked across the front row me n my buddy wayne got to touch his guitar Shocked My friend Wayne is just a casual fan who wanted to come with me at the last minute and I think maybe this lil bit of icing on the cake probably made him enjoy it a bit more  hihi anyways sorry for ramblling..Bumblefoots awesome! peace

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 11:38:07 AM »

yup.he is great gutarist and very fine man
i got 2 emails from him

I have never seen so many tree
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »

The only thing I don't like about bumble are some of his fans. That's the problem when you have so many little kids as fans, they can put him in a bad light.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »

i don't know if every GN'R fan fully understands how fortunate we are to have mr. ron thal in the band. he is a world-class guitar player and an awesome person but moreover, he brings new dimensions to the band as far as music goes. i can't wait to hear what he has contributed to chinese democracy, like the rest of the record it's going to be mind-blowing for sure! i was a big buckethead fan, meaning i loved what he contributed to songs musically, and i was, like many of you, disappointed when he left, and secretly hoping for a decent replacement. of course i still believed in robin and richard's guitar skills but i missed that little extra something bucket brought to the band, and when i heard axl say live on the eddie trunk show that they had a replacement i was really excited, but i couldn't in my wildest dreams have imagined what we were in for! axl has managed to get the one person that not only can replace buckethead but even surpass buckethead as far as techical playing goes, and with a kick-ass personality to match he is the best guitar player GN'R has ever had in my opinion! Grin hope this won't get deleted, ron deserves his own topic! to bumblefoot! beer
perfect. Ron is the guitarrist I liked most on Gn'R. He is the best imo and maybe the best of the world nowadays  ok

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: