Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:55:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses Bootleg DVD Guide
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses Bootleg DVD Guide  (Read 127328 times)
Jarl
Rocker

« on: September 01, 2005, 03:04:34 PM »

http://dvd.gnr.gr

Now that there are more and more people authoring dvds, we felt it might be handy to get those listed.
At the end we would like to have some sort of guide were we can all look up who made what dvd and what info go?s along with it.
We are far from ready, still missing a lot of dvds but the start is there.
If you think you have authored dvds, and they are not in the list yet, please let us know.

Ps: If you want to use pages for your own website be my guest.

And thanks to all those who helped out so far.

Johan

Slashisthebest
Headliner

Best Record Ever Made, Plain and Simple!

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 10:21:20 PM »

thanks man that helped me a lot!

Top Hat + Bottle of Jack + Les Paul + Marshall Jubilee Stack = Slash
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 05:53:43 AM »

how do you buy em?

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
oidi
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 12:18:59 PM »

how do you buy em?
they are not to buy, they are to TRADE
oidi
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 04:13:38 PM »

nice to know, i have got some 2002 dvd's that are not mentioned yet, let us know, when you finished, so i could give you screenshots of menues etc if it is not over there
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 01:42:10 AM »

how do you buy em?
they are not to buy, they are to TRADE
Goddammit? Angry Why doesnt anyone sell them? I want the Chicago 92? crying crying crying crying
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 02:13:54 AM by Fire Away » Logged

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 04:50:13 AM »

Goddammit? Angry Why doesnt anyone sell them? I want the Chicago 92? crying crying crying crying

Download --> DVDR or CDR. That's what everyone does.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Clouser
Opening Act

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 05:01:21 AM »

how do you buy em?

Try eBay or comaconcertvideos.com
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 05:22:20 AM »

Do NOT buy CDR or DVDR bootlegs. Download them on www.dimeadozen.org . Try their FAQ or Google if you don't know how torrents work. Just do a search for Guns N' Roses on DIME, you will be pretty amazed how many shows you can download there.

kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 05:38:16 AM »

If I go to ebay and search for Guns n' Roses, and find a live dvd (say Paris 92), how can I be sure that it's not dvd-r?

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 06:03:12 AM »

Download --> DVDR or CDR. That's what everyone does.
Oh, how I WOULD download... IF I didnt have THE worst internet connection EVER. Sucks to be me. Angry

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 06:07:27 AM »

If I go to ebay and search for Guns n' Roses, and find a live dvd (say Paris 92), how can I be sure that it's not dvd-r?

It's the other way round : you can be sure it IS a DVD-R.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 06:08:21 AM »

Oh, how I WOULD download... IF I didnt have THE worst internet connection EVER. Sucks to be me. Angry
Yeah, I had the same problem. I used my friends computer for downloading at that time ?hihi

BEEP.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 08:24:03 AM »

Upgrade your connection if you can. In the end it'll be a lot less expensive than buying boots on eBay (and takin the risk of being ripped off) and you can get a lot more stuff...

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 06:03:45 PM »

We are very sorry!

At the moment, there are at least 100,000 registered users at www.dimeadozen.org, the maximum allowed under DIME's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When DIME has fewer than 100,000 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on DIME's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

dimeadozen.org

I can't even sign up at DIME simply because I get this message all the time. I've tried many of times but always this same message. Undecided

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 05:14:51 PM »

Thanks for creating that website Jarl - it will be very helpful to collectors Smiley
becky
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 11:26:14 AM »

i tried downloading but what program do i need to see the shows?
thx becky
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 03:48:06 PM »

We are very sorry!

At the moment, there are at least 100,000 registered users at www.dimeadozen.org, the maximum allowed under DIME's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When DIME has fewer than 100,000 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on DIME's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

dimeadozen.org

I can't even sign up at DIME simply because I get this message all the time. I've tried many of times but always this same message. Undecided

yeah i always get the same message too.... does anybody know how often spots are opened up for that website?
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 06:33:20 AM »

We are very sorry!

dimeadozen.org

yeah i always get the same message too.... does anybody know how often spots are opened up for that website?

Spots usually open up daily on Dime, however you have to keep an eye on the site and be quick when free spots become available, as they dont last very long. It took me a couple of days when I signed up, constantly checking the site to see the amount of registered users, currently the maximum users seems to be 93,000. It's well worth it though.

Also thanks to Jarl for creating the bootleg guide that site is awesome and very helpfull. beer

GnRz
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 06:56:07 AM »

these are good lists but does anyone have a list of PRO SHOT LIVE dvds out there?
No I don't mean officially reased
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: