Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 08:01:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girlfriend Question
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girlfriend Question  (Read 9038 times)
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »

I like the geographic interpretation!  I'm going to have to lean towards that.

P - I don't call ever seeing a starbucks in Canada, but I saw 1 million THs!  hihi  When I got back to the rink and handed our the coffees that I got, the refs were asking where theirs were.  hihi  They were quite quick for the length of the line and I didn't miss any of the game!

Why don't you just....
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »

hey HH, i did live in the usa for more than a year ! post 911 Smiley
and it was cool !
i'm a wendy's fan !

lol the first line followed by the wendys bit... lol.... priceless...... you and me my friend must have some totall diferent ideas on what we call cool......lol

you are among the few that are a fan of wendys..... the only reason why it was akin a profit was thanks to tim hortons..... a canadian staple..... slowly spreading through the US....... all your coffee WILL be bought from us..... Smiley

Isn't that the only place to get coffee in Canada?? Hell, I went there before a hockey game once and stood in line FOREVER!

#6 Wendy's is my son's favortie too.

The only reason I dont drink coffee to this day is because I refuse to lose an hour of my life in a damn lineup at Tim Hortons hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 09:45:21 PM »

OK
lets you have a girlfriend (american)

and she says that she is so tired and hurt of waiting for you and says : " i met somebody "

what does that mean ?
what does "met someone" mean ? kisses ? sex ? date ? dinner ? movies ?

It means you are history. Sorry. ..
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »

OK

and she says that she is so tired and hurt of waiting for you and says : " i met somebody "

what does that mean ?

It means you are history. Sorry. ..

Pretty much, yeah.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 02:56:08 AM »

OK

what does that mean ?

It means she'd had threesome with two guys.

Really, long distance relationships never work.

Did you talk with her a lot about politics?

If you have she's dating a marine.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 03:49:09 AM »

Well, at least she's got plenty of space.........sorry.

Yeah, sounds like "someone" gets to fullfill her sexual needs, while you get to fullfill the emotional ones.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 05:23:08 AM »

Yeah, sounds like "someone" gets to fullfill her sexual needs, while you get to fullfill the emotional ones.

yeah .... i dunno.
i dont think she is having sex yet.

and she sent me a text message saying that " she will always love me ... " wierd. and that i can come to visit her when i want ...

im lost, sounds like she shifted strategy and is going 180?. i was the one "trying to take it slow cause we didnt know when we gonna be together " and now, she took a decision.

fuck.
should i ask details about the guy ? to her friends or something ?
i wanna know

he cannot be better than me, it's impossible ..... Sad

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 06:47:05 AM »

yeah .... i dunno.

rofl

sorry to break it to you, but the whole "I met somebody" means "I met a guy at the bar and I had sex with him later".

It's like that unless she's ugly as hell the only difference is that I (personally) wouldn't miss or date an ugly chick.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 07:26:21 AM »

yeah .... i dunno.

rofl

sorry to break it to you, but the whole "I met somebody" means "I met a guy at the bar and I had sex with him later".

It's like that unless she's ugly as hell the only difference is that I (personally) wouldn't miss or date an ugly chick.

WAT-EVER, there is no point in debating about  these matters with Sin Cut you know. Just shut up and  heed his advice.Try to make notes if you can.

Haven't you read any of his posts portraying his active sex life in great detail?
If you had, you would know that Sin Cut is a street fighting mega stud who can have every girl he wants, and knows and understands "da game" better than any other male anywhere in the world. And get this, He Gets To Fuck Girls! Real, Live Girls! Something no other poster here has ever experienced.
Suggesting that someone else(such as you) would know/understand females and their desires, or the situation between you and your girlfriend for that matter, better than Sin Cut is just incredibly stupid.
If your girl friend was very hot, odds are that Sin Cut has been fucking her all along.

Sin Cut yay! I wish I was you!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 08:26:57 AM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 08:13:07 AM »

yeah .... i dunno.

rofl

WAT-EVER, there is no point in debating with these matters with Sin Cut you know. Just shut up and  heed his advice.Try to make notes if you can.

Haven't you read any of his posts portraying his active sex life in great detail?
If you had, you would know that Sin Cut is a street fighting mega stud who can have every girl he wants, and knows and understands "da game" better than any other male anywhere in the world. And get this, He Gets To Fuck Girls! Real, Live Girls! Something no other poster here has ever experienced.
Suggesting that someone else(such as you) would know/understand females and their desires, or the situation between you and your girlfriend for that matter, better than Sin Cut is just incredibly stupid.
If your girl friend was very hot, odds are that Sin Cut has been fucking her all along.

i didnt know sin cut was in fact Chuck Norris.

on a serious side
i really dont see a girl jumping on a guy and having sex with him so she can "end" a relationship.

again, should i investigate and try to see who the guy is ? what does he do ? and how did they meet ? or should i leave it like that ....

PEACE

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »

Man, the best thing you can do right now for yourself is to recognize  that  it  is over.
Whether or not  she  had  sex, she  is not emotionally involved with you, she has moved on.
It is painful, but you have to see  that it  is over.
Give  her  space, don't push. If she really loves you she might come back.
To  ask about the other guy will only intensify the pain (although it is perfectly natural to want to know).
Good luck.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »

yeah .... i dunno.

and she sent me a text message saying that " she will always love me ... " wierd. and that i can come to visit her when i want ...

im lost, sounds like she shifted strategy and is going 180?. i was the one "trying to take it slow cause we didnt know when we gonna be together " and now, she took a decision.

fuck.
should i ask details about the guy ? to her friends or something ?
i wanna know

he cannot be better than me, it's impossible ..... Sad

I'm not saying this applies to you, but in my experience....when a chick says she'll always love you.....she's lying.

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 04:03:22 AM »

WAT-EVER, there is no point in debating about? these matters with Sin Cut you know. Just shut up and? heed his advice.Try to make notes if you can.

If you had, you would know that Sin Cut is a street fighting (ninja) mega stud who can have every girl he wants, and knows and understands "da game" better than any other male anywhere in the world. And get this, He Gets To Fuck Girls! Real, Live Girls! Something no other poster here has ever experienced.

I enjoy Sin Cut's posts more than most cause he's a funny, funny guy.? Still, this post has been long overdue. peace

WAT-EVER, trust me on this one - the less you know about this other guy the better.? Do fight for her if she's worth fighting for but do NOT ask questions about the other guy.? He's just a myth to you right now.
Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »

It means I love you but I am not in love with you.  (Basically we can be friends but no shaggin)

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 08:25:32 PM »

Wow.  A man of the world like WAT-EVER should know better than to have a long-distance relationship with an "American."

You fucked up homie.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 03:27:55 AM »

I'm not saying this applies to you, but in my experience....when a chick says she'll always love you.....she's lying.

What about when a man says it?

1. Too many beers
subsection of this section is he was talking to the beer

2. Trying to get in your pants

3. Constant nagging has finally worn him down to the breaking point of saying it.

4. He honestly does.

Amari2677
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 05:08:59 PM »

That sucks but, on the bright side, by my count there are about 3,000,000,000 women in the world.? SOO, keep fishin'.

That's a whole lot of vagina to choose from.

I'm free of all the chains we held together...
VIP

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2007, 09:08:43 PM »

That sucks but, on the bright side, by my count there are about 3,000,000,000 women in the world.  SOO, keep fishin'.

BUt you gotta watch out for the ones with the sharp edges!
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 01:52:58 AM »

That sucks but, on the bright side, by my count there are about 3,000,000,000 women in the world.? SOO, keep fishin'.

BUt you gotta watch out for the ones with the sharp edges!

And the ones with the same family tree as you do.

Not you personally, but the royal you.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: