Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:47:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gimme some truth (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE)  (Read 339394 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #1600 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »

Hello!  I'm Kolby from Texas.  I'm 33 years old, married for almost 14 years to my high school sweetheart with two kids.  I teach English at a very small school and love it.  I work very hard to turn all of my students into GnR fans whenever I get the chance, using lyrics from their songs and others from my teenage years in lessons and such, and cranking my GnR station on Pandora to some classes whenever they are coming in the door each day.  I even stop a few of them and ask them various GnR trivia questions in the hall.

Have loved GnR since the 80's.  Saw them with Metallica in the 90's.  Awesome experience.  Patience has been mine and my husband's song since 1989.  I have a very low tolerance for anyone bashing the band, especially Axl!

The new CD has sparked my insanity for them all over again, and that is why I am here!

you would have been a fun teacher to have.  ok
Why cant my teachers be like u Huh

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #1601 on: February 26, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

I have my cool moments, but I can be pretty hard, too!  I teach at a really small school, so it's easier to be a little more laid back.  I don't want to give the impression that I don't do any teaching!!!  I really do, and if a student DOES get in trouble, I can be a real hardass.  Usually I don't have any problems though!

You probably have a lot of teachers that are cooler than you think.  None of my kiddos would have ever thought I'd be singing GnR to them when they first met me!!!
Duffs Addiction
Opening Act

You're fucking crazy...

« Reply #1602 on: February 28, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

Hi, I'm Sunday Rose, I'm 15, living in Seattle, miss Canada a little, but I'm only in Seattle til April!! With my mom and sister, living at my uncles place! Pretty decent, hoping to see Duff before I leave love
I play the bass guitar, and am forcing my brother to teach me how to play the electric guitar, I'm getting pretty good at it Roll Eyes My hobbies....playing bass, listeing to Appetite for Destruction over and over until I get board, getting into fights, sketching, talking,  shit that most metal heads would do, I would go on, but I dont really wanna bore people.

"Its better to burn out, then to fade away"-Kurt Cobain
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1603 on: February 28, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »

I have my cool moments, but I can be pretty hard, too!  I teach at a really small school, so it's easier to be a little more laid back.  I don't want to give the impression that I don't do any teaching!!!  I really do, and if a student DOES get in trouble, I can be a real hardass.  Usually I don't have any problems though!

You probably have a lot of teachers that are cooler than you think.  None of my kiddos would have ever thought I'd be singing GnR to them when they first met me!!!
Yeah i do have some cool teachers but some of them act like there on some fuckin crazy drugs they do really weird shit but i ment like the GNR aspect
quick ? if i got in trouble like im at your school and im the most knolageable about GNR would you not be as much of a hard ass to me then 1 of your other students

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1604 on: February 28, 2009, 08:44:54 PM »

Hi, I'm Sunday Rose, I'm 15, living in Seattle, miss Canada a little, but I'm only in Seattle til April!! With my mom and sister, living at my uncles place! Pretty decent, hoping to see Duff before I leave love
I play the bass guitar, and am forcing my brother to teach me how to play the electric guitar, I'm getting pretty good at it Roll Eyes My hobbies....playing bass, listeing to Appetite for Destruction over and over until I get board, getting into fights, sketching, talking,  shit that most metal heads would do, I would go on, but I dont really wanna bore people.
Yeah is Rose seriously yur last name cus i bet u guess where im goin with this

Duffs Addiction
Opening Act

You're fucking crazy...

« Reply #1605 on: February 28, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

No rofl Sunday Rose is a nickname my friend gave me!!! My real name is Sunday Alexandra, but I get Aly for short!!! My last name is Morrison!!!!  Grin

"Its better to burn out, then to fade away"-Kurt Cobain
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #1606 on: February 28, 2009, 10:51:42 PM »

Yeah i do have some cool teachers but some of them act like there on some fuckin crazy drugs they do really weird shit but i ment like the GNR aspect
quick ? if i got in trouble like im at your school and im the most knolageable about GNR would you not be as much of a hard ass to me then 1 of your other students

If you knew that much about GnR, I can promise you we would get along so good you would never act up in my class!!!  That's why I don't have many get in trouble.  They respect me because I'll act silly with them sometimes, so when it comes time to work, they work hard for me.  It's a great job.

If you did get in trouble, I'd have to make you go by the same rules.  It's only fair!!!  You'd get your warning, but next time you'd be running stairs.  Maybe I'd sing Sorry to ya while you were running them! Grin
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1607 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

If you knew that much about GnR, I can promise you we would get along so good you would never act up in my class!!!  That's why I don't have many get in trouble.  They respect me because I'll act silly with them sometimes, so when it comes time to work, they work hard for me.  It's a great job.

If you did get in trouble, I'd have to make you go by the same rules.  It's only fair!!!  You'd get your warning, but next time you'd be running stairs.  Maybe I'd sing Sorry to ya while you were running them! Grin
nice Texas discipline lol just kidding im a good runner anyways so i dont think it would bother me that much soccer stuff u know or do u i hahahaha

axl_on_drums
Opening Act

« Reply #1608 on: March 05, 2009, 04:06:36 PM »

Hey, I'm Niall and i'm 18, living in Ireland.

I'm a member of a few GNR forums, but this one seems...well positive  Grin..so I had to join.
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #1609 on: March 07, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

I'm "AtariLegend", I used to post here a few years back, then I deleted my account.

I'm here cause a few months back; one of my favourite if not favourite band released the album of the decade.
gnrfan79
Opening Act

« Reply #1610 on: March 08, 2009, 02:34:04 PM »

hi in new here,my name is mike and im 29 years old,i live in L.A. and i pretty much love listeninig to GUNS N ROSES music.  beer
whenUgotItUgotIt
Opening Act

« Reply #1611 on: March 10, 2009, 12:27:25 PM »

Hi, my name is Donna. I live in North Carolina and have been a Guns fan since 1988...yeah way back then...lol. I think that CD is right up there with Use Your Illusions I & II, although I still think Appetite is the greatest. I was so happy to finally hear Axl's voice again when CD came out! I have to say that I am one of those who thinks that Axl is the main part of GNR so I have no problems with the new band, and I have a tendency to believe Axl when it comes to what happened in the past...in otherwords...a diehard fan! It is really nice to meet everyone and if anyone else is from North Carolina, please let me know. It would be great to get know some of you better. I am new to this forum as far as posting goes but I have been reading for several months now. I decided to join after leaving another site as it became 70% bashers, naysayers, whiners, critics, negativity, etc and 30% real fans. It gets old hearing the same ol sarcasm over every single topic so I had enough and decided to come here...hopefully things will be better and this will be a real good experience. Anyway, thanks for hearing me out and hope to get to know all better real soon......Donna
Rembrandt Q. Einstein
« Reply #1612 on: April 01, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »

Hi, I'm new here but I used to previously post here.

I'm a member at http://www.gnrevolution.com and I go under the name "CrimeSlunkScene".

Have a good day.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #1613 on: May 02, 2009, 05:09:51 PM »

Hey, I'm Niall and i'm 18, living in Ireland.

I'm a member of a few GNR forums, but this one seems...well positive  Grin..so I had to join.
Yeah this is by far the GN'R forum I have been on.

pipi
Opening Act

« Reply #1614 on: May 15, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »

hi i?m new  Smiley
hi everybody!!!!!!!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1615 on: May 15, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

hi i?m new  Smiley
hi everybody!!!!!!!!!

Pippi longstocking was one of my childhood heros so It's definitely one of my GNR highlights meeting you here, pipi. beer
nightprowler1166
Opening Act

Never let them see you cry

« Reply #1616 on: May 23, 2009, 08:07:44 AM »

I'm J and I'm in Ohio.  I may be the oldest person here but that's OK, I'm like fine wine.  I have been a huge GNR fan since the first time I saw the SCOM video on MTV way back in the day....lust at first sight!  I'm married (3rd time is a charm!) and have raised a few kids to the best of my ability.  I'm brutally honest and operate with no filter whatsoever.  Some find that hard to handle but opinions are like assholes.....we all have one. 
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #1617 on: May 23, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »

I'm J and I'm in Ohio.  I may be the oldest person here but that's OK, I'm like fine wine.  I have been a huge GNR fan since the first time I saw the SCOM video on MTV way back in the day....lust at first sight!  I'm married (3rd time is a charm!) and have raised a few kids to the best of my ability.  I'm brutally honest and operate with no filter whatsoever.  Some find that hard to handle but opinions are like assholes.....we all have one. 
Guess what? Your not the oldest Undecided

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1618 on: May 23, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »

Guess what ..... Neither are you!!!  Grin  ..... neither is Dexter for that matter  hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #1619 on: May 24, 2009, 09:30:46 AM »

Guess what ..... Neither are you!!!  Grin  ..... neither is Dexter for that matter  hihi
What?  I'm not the oldest Tongue.  damn, I don't  know weather to be dissappointed or excited hihi.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 86 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: