Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  iPod questions & tech support
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPod questions & tech support  (Read 25910 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2005, 08:51:43 AM »

yeah i was so happy Smiley

death to ipods !!! Smiley

I think you need help....  Tongue

Without the success of the iPod, there wouldn't really be a big market for mp3 players.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2005, 08:59:41 AM »

yeah i was so happy Smiley

death to ipods !!! Smiley

Hey, quit yer hate speech!!   Tongue Grin

I love my ipod....I MIGHT spring for a nano after Xmas...and pass mine off to my brother.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2005, 09:33:10 AM »

I just saw the iPod Nano today (which my friend bought) and it's way cooler than the Mini. Too bad the screens are fucked, otherwise it's easily the best MP3 player around.

Fuck 'Em All.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2005, 09:46:01 AM »

I just saw the iPod Nano today (which my friend bought) and it's way cooler than the Mini. Too bad the screens are fucked, otherwise it's easily the best MP3 player around.

From what they're saying, it's a pretty small % of the screens that actually have the issue.

Something about a vendor quality issue?  Sounds like the vendor producing their screens fucked up.

Together again,
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2005, 09:49:32 AM »

Something about a vendor quality issue?? Sounds like the vendor producing their screens fucked up.

Like most of the time. The supplier has quality issues and Apple gets the reputation.

It's the same thing with everything else, cars, mobile phones etc etc.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2005, 09:53:32 AM »

Don't be fooled. WAT-EVER is proudly displaying his PSP and iPod all over the parisian subway! Grin

I don't really care about iPods. I'm happy with my Sony ATRAC/ MP3 player (which is smaller than iPods, just a bit smaller than a lighter). 500 songs for 50 hrs. battery time is enough for me.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2005, 10:15:01 AM »

Bah i bought a regular 20 gig photo Ipod the other week - the Nano is ridiculously small for the number of albums i have - hell the nano would barely fit all the Oasis B-sides in circulation Tongue

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2005, 10:37:14 AM »

Don't be fooled. WAT-EVER is proudly displaying his PSP and iPod all over the parisian subway! Grin

I don't really care about iPods. I'm happy with my Sony ATRAC/ MP3 player (which is smaller than iPods, just a bit smaller than a lighter). 500 songs for 50 hrs. battery time is enough for me.

- never i'd rather be dead than play with a PSP.... outside of ubisoft Smiley -

but really, people have been complaining a lot on the nano (cf. slashdot , http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/09/25/1315224&from=rss )

i'm not into mp3 players (i was a very early adopters - bought the rio pmp300 first - but quickly gave up on mp3 players, i dont use them at all in my life)

but nerds say that the RIO KARMA is a great (but not manufactured anymore) item: rj45 cable for fast transfer, super audio, rca exits ...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006HBBJ6/104-9653886-7878323?v=glance&n=541966&n=507846&s=pc&v=glance

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2005, 11:56:49 AM »

The Grin smiley meant it was a joke.

(i was a very early adopters - bought the rio pmp300 first - but quickly gave up on mp3 players, i dont use them at all in my life)

Man you write some funny shit too. lol

but nerds say that the RIO KARMA is a great (but not manufactured anymore) item: rj45 cable for fast transfer, super audio, rca exits ...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006HBBJ6/104-9653886-7878323?v=glance&n=541966&n=507846&s=pc&v=glance

Huhuh, too big for me. I needed something I could wear as a necklace or something. I use mine all the time in the subway on my way to work or whatever. Otherwise I get bored.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2005, 12:02:58 PM »

The Grin smiley meant it was a joke.

(i was a very early adopters - bought the rio pmp300 first - but quickly gave up on mp3 players, i dont use them at all in my life)

Man you write some funny shit too. lol

Huhuh, too big for me. I needed something I could wear as a necklace or something. I use mine all the time in the subway on my way to work or whatever. Otherwise I get bored.

My friend had a karma.  His biggest bitches about it were the power switch (too easy to turn off, and set on the top of the unit), the flaky software, and, eventually, the crappy HD (which faiiled....was replaced...and then failed AGAIN).

I like my mini....holds just enough stuff for me.

Together again,
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2005, 05:23:48 PM »

im all about the mini, just big enough..... besides who other then Izzy wants to take..... all of their albums with them? if i was going to want to have em all, id jsut take a laptop and change em out when needed.

though the photo is nice..... has its uses..... like tlaking everything you own with you... LOL

but seriously i wouold not want o take 32gb of music with me........ i got about 4.5gigs of songs that i love and play often.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
badapple81
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2005, 08:38:55 AM »

I have the ipod mini.. the only thing I don't like is the battery life.
S.P.I.K.E.
Headliner

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »

anyone purchased one? I just bought the 30gb video version... pretty good in my opinion. I like the whole functionality of it and how its very easy to put music onto it.  ok

www.gnrstrip.com

www.gnrstrip.com/blog - The Latest GNR related stories
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2006, 10:44:18 PM »

I have a 4G mini - love it - especially with the itrip

Best in the MP3 player class....

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2006, 12:01:01 AM »

I just got the 30GB video , damn good little toy... the video and picture quality is good (although the program I have only lets me convert 5-10 minute videos to ipod format) and its really easy to use.  I haven't been able to find a good case for these new generation Ipod's though... I just see tons of Nano cases.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2006, 12:54:37 AM »

I got the iPod shuffle from the folks for Christmas and I fuckin' love it. It has a GB of memory so I can store anwhere from 250-275 songs on it, not to mention the sound quality is unreal and it's light as a feather. The only thing Im pissed about is the black earmuff things they give you for the headphones: they fucking fall off so easily!! They only give you 4 and Ive lost all them already..can you buy replacements anywhere because the earpieces themselves aren't the cumfiest without the black foam things.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2006, 01:02:22 AM »

I got the iPod shuffle from the folks for Christmas and I fuckin' love it. It has a GB of memory so I can store anwhere from 250-275 songs on it, not to mention the sound quality is unreal and it's light as a feather. The only thing Im pissed about is the black earmuff things they give you for the headphones: they fucking fall off so easily!! They only give you 4 and Ive lost all them already..can you buy replacements anywhere because the earpieces themselves aren't the cumfiest without the black foam things.

LOL, it's true... my Dad got the shuffle and I stole two of his earmuffs just in case.  I thought that would last me for a long time.  I lost mine within a couple of days of that and the ones I have on now keep falling off, luckily I've managed to find them each time though.  I asked my sister and she said she lost hers easily and doesn't bother to wear them anymore.  It sucks because I really like the earphones besides that...

Oh, and a note for anyone looking at the "BOSE soundock" or whatever it is.... RIP OFF!  You can go buy a cord to connect your Ipod to any stereo, plus this thing boasts "superior sound quality!", a lot of good that's going to do you playing MP3 quality songs off your Ipod.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2006, 02:44:53 AM »

Ive got an old 20 gig.. love it though.. no photos/videos.. hha.

gnrevolution.com
S.P.I.K.E.
Headliner

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2006, 07:54:03 AM »

hmmm, well i choose to invest in some lovely sont wrap round earphones myself... alternatively for quick use i might use the ipod earphones but i left the foam bits off, fits better.

www.gnrstrip.com

www.gnrstrip.com/blog - The Latest GNR related stories
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2006, 10:02:12 AM »

I was planning to buy one, but my hearing is already shot, so I'm staying away from earphones...  nervous

Fuck 'Em All.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: