Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:39:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The dissing for the March 6th date has begun!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The dissing for the March 6th date has begun!  (Read 118529 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« on: March 06, 2007, 08:11:04 AM »

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=168895

This is from a Norwegian News paper.

It starts like this: " Today, March 6th, the arrival of the new Guns N Roses album, Chinese Democracy, is finaly here. Yeah Right! "
and from there is alot of bashing and attacks on Axl and the new GnR album. There are lies, and stupid speculations and twistings..  rant
They said Merch left the the band, because of fights..
That Axl made bandmember wait in the recordingstudio, and he never showed up.
The story about Axl drove over a bag with lots of Producers CD`s..
ETC ETC

Anyway, a plain negative article about GnR and Axl..

well, the guy who wrote this is the same man who gave Tool - Lateralus the dise 2  hihi So that says alot..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 08:33:21 AM »

We should have seen this coming.

Axl gave us a tentative release date they were aiming for and the intelligent people amongst us took it for what it was - a target which may well not be achieved (hence tentative).

He should have known though, as soon as he said it, there would be idiots writing articles on March 6th bashing him and GNR because the album isn't out.

Pisses me off.

@#$%Funker
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 08:35:34 AM »

We should have seen this coming.

excuse me? speak for yourself, mutherfunker.

i was waiting for this to happen, saw it coming from miles away.
maynard
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:51:52 AM »

well, what could we expect.. if axl doesnt want lies on the press he should speak more about the recording process.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 08:58:07 AM »

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=168895

This is from a Norwegian News paper.

It starts like this: " Today, March 6th, the arrival of the new Guns N Roses album, Chinese Democracy, is finaly here. Yeah Right! "
and from there is alot of bashing and attacks on Axl and the new GnR album. There are lies, and stupid speculations and twistings..? rant
They said Merch left the the band, because of fights..
That Axl made bandmember wait in the recordingstudio, and he never showed up.
The story about Axl drove over a bag with lots of Producers CD`s..
ETC ETC

Anyway, a plain negative article about GnR and Axl..

well, the guy who wrote this is the same man who gave Tool - Lateralus the dise 2? hihi So that says alot..

what did you expect; praise for Axl?  It's only been 10+ years,
BenDixon
Opening Act

Los Paranoias

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:10:43 AM »

That paper has never been known for their attention to details. It's Norway's biggest paper, but it's still a shitty paper. When I read about things I know a lot about, I've often notice that they got the details wrong or don't mention them at all. It's poor journalism. That paper has always manage to piss me off.

?I grew up in Europe, where history comes from.?
elmir
VIP

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:13:26 AM »

well, people are not happy when he's in hiding, they're not happy when he comes out of hiding, they're not happy when he releases a statement, they're not happy when the statement gets updated......wtf does everyone want from this guy?Huh

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »

well, people are not happy when he's in hiding, they're not happy when he comes out of hiding, they're not happy when he releases a statement, they're not happy when the statement gets updated......wtf does everyone want from this guy?Huh

Isn't it obvious? People are dying to hear Chinese Democracy...  ok

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:15:53 AM »

That paper has never been known for their attention to details. It's Norway's biggest paper, but it's still a shitty paper. When I read about things I know a lot about, I've often notice that they got the details wrong or don't mention them at all. It's poor journalism. That paper has always manage to piss me off.

same here in Brazil, dude. Shitty newspapers, shitty journalists and so on.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
elmir
VIP

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 09:24:33 AM »

Isn't it obvious? People are dying to hear Chinese Democracy...  ok

i don't think so.
they've been picking on Axl when he had a handful of releases circulating around, and when he was topping the charts too....
the media just love to rip this guy.....i'm not so sure as to why...

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »

Yeah..I mean...why would the media rip into Axl because the album wasn't released today?

Jackasses.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
crayallica
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 09:45:06 AM »

Axl isn't a early to bed..early to rise kind of guy.  There are a lot of hours left in March 6th and I think we will hear something.

age 37....volume always at 10
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »

boooooooorrrrrring.

elmir
VIP

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »

Yeah..I mean...why would the media rip into Axl because the album wasn't released today?

Jackasses.

i didn't mean it like that...people have a right to ask questions when the artist himself sets the expectation.
but, there's no reason for foul temper....so fucking what if the album is delayed again?

its his album...he can do whatever he wants with it.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:37 AM »

They really need to remove the "open letter" from the news section. ?Either that or they need to release some sort of an update. ?Not for us fans, but for the journalists that would go to the website for "research". ?The last Del James update is just not going to cut it. ?It doesn't specify anything about the March 6th date.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »

I dont think you can blame anyone for slating the band and management for yet another embarasing broken promise.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 09:52:25 AM »

more free publicity for the band rather than 'dissing'.... because the record isnt out again, and the papers and media are 'dissing' AXL, then dont you think it might attract more attention and make more people want to buy this illusive record thats been in the making since the begining of time...... all the free hype and attention for a record thats not even finished, all the promoting for the record has already been done free of charge thanks to the media.........everyday we are one step closer to getting our hands on it!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 09:53:54 AM »

more free publicity for the band rather than 'dissing'.... because the record isnt out again, and the papers and media are 'dissing' AXL, then dont you think it might attract more attention and make more people want to buy this illusive record thats been in the making since the begining of time...... all the free hype and attention for a record thats not even finished, all the promoting for the record has already been done free of charge thanks to the media.........everyday we are one step closer to getting our hands on it!
I agree with you at some point, but I'll correct you: the recording is already done.  ok

wadey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 09:56:47 AM »

I agree with you at some point, but I'll correct you: the recording is already done.? ok

yeah.......never said recording wasnt done............said it wasnt finished...ie mixing, editing etc etc..
so guess ill correct you.............!!!!? Grin, learn to read, read what it says not what you think it says

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 10:00:46 AM »

all the free hype and attention for a record thats not even finished
yeah.......never said recording wasnt done............said it wasnt finished...ie mixing, editing etc etc..
so guess ill correct you.............!!!!  Grin, learn to read, read what it says not what you think it says
that's pretty clear you said recording wasn't done... and it is done. Anyway, please back on topic, if you want to talk something else you can pm me.
the "free" promotion is nice at some point, but the "Axl bashing" isn't nice at all.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: