Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:20:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Internet Refuse, Gn'R & FAUX insiders
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Internet Refuse, Gn'R & FAUX insiders  (Read 5901 times)
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« on: March 21, 2007, 12:44:22 AM »

Yeah, I am Bitching again, you guys can whine, I can bitch........only fair!!

"they say words can't hurt you...
but it has been my experience
that words can wound, they can maim;
do long-term undoable damage
and tear loose parts of a vulnerable soul

OK we are gonna start slow and skydive this one....there are a LOT of umm..unscrupulous sites popping up everyfuckingwhere....from the semi-believable to the unimaginable.......watch the bandwagon you jump on kids...some are actually shitwagons in disguise....(not HTGTH!)

when you hear rumors, "news" and other "unbelievable revelations"...about G'nr ask yourself....."where is this coming from. who is writing this......and what connection do they have........is is legit??? or just spin?

What are the motives of said people..to gain personal glory? Or to honestly provide updates and news???
To get a gold crown from some "grand Poobah" of the Forum world?Huh Dark got exposed......
so did my Gnr and that whacko bitch........so did SP!at, and metalsludge is SUCH a reliable source..(sarcasm intended)ROV are you next? Contact me......."some" of your members are full of it!)

Unleashed got GONE, and the perpetrators of such are masqerading as "insiders"  I call BULLSHIT"

KNOW who to believe...and where to get reliable news..(here , for one)

KNOW who is full of shit......email me. I'll tell you!! they suffer from diahrreah of the mouth.......
Saying shit just to SPEW.......fuck the haters! know who you are dealing with, and who is a shit sandwich..
I have confronted several of these shit-spewers and they won't answer........absence of testicular fortitude?

...."Oh yeah, words can hurt, actions wound
will leave you bloody, useless ;ruined,......
words hurt most from those you love.....
Home is where the hurt is;
Home is where the hate is........

Add Fifteen years, a brainwashed mind..
cobwebs in the corners of a complicated kind..
and lies told to a kid until he is fucking blind...
Does it make you feel better to make what's bright unshined?
Does it add to your self-importance,what contract have YOU signed???(W)

think about it...
WARCHILD

hello Jarmo & christos! Peace! peace

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:53:21 AM »

whew!!

Crack is bad for u Warchild.? ok
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:55:29 AM »

Pleasure surprise Warchild. I thought you had disappeared....
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:58:32 AM »

Oh Noooooooo, make too many people too happy! Warchild alive n' kicking......

and mad as hell.....
WARCHILD

...and psstt...I don't do crack! this is fkn normal~! ask anybody!

but seriously, what the fuck do you believe...and why is it Gn'R fans feel "entitled" to info?Huh even if it's WRONG??? watch what bandwagon you jump on eh?

W.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 01:00:51 AM by Warchild » Logged

W
Edward Rose
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 01:30:45 AM »

...and why is it Gn'R fans feel "entitled" to info?Huh even if it's WRONG??? watch what bandwagon you jump on eh?

W.

I love how Del updated everyone on the album EARLY, and there were still bitchy whiners expecting a personal eMail from Axl telling them what's going on.  rofl
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:52:59 AM »

EXACTLY.......gladtameetcha E.R.

still think the letter held a LOT of TRUTH and weight...the ones that became offended were the ones guilty of the shit he was describing, if the letter had NOT been approved, it would NOT have been posted............

"Let's take the troubled hearts;
Let's tear the mind apart.....
will it make you feel big, will it make you feel so strong
when you've fucked up someone bad enough until they can't get along?"  (w)

Peace! peace
Warchild

W
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 02:11:41 AM »

...and why is it Gn'R fans feel "entitled" to info?Huh even if it's WRONG??? watch what bandwagon you jump on eh?

W.

I love how Del updated everyone on the album EARLY, and there were still bitchy whiners expecting a personal eMail from Axl telling them what's going on.  rofl

I love that you love this...

I find it difficult to understand why people get so emotionally wrapped up in the feelings of other's.  While I try not to make a habit of sympathizing too much with storms of negativity, I don't feel the need to gripe about it.  A hater is someone who hates something with impunity; there's no rhyme or reason to it.  It's different than a fan who feels continually let down and feels the need to express and connect to like minded individuals concerning a specific instance or situation.

It's also interesting that so many on here detest rumors, speculation, and hearsay.  To me, this is part of the fun of following this band and why I log onto sites like HTGTH to hear any new gossip that surrounds new material, tour schedules, and possible release dates.  Take everything for what it's worth and have a little fun.  If someone reports that a friend's father's is mixing Chinese Democracy in the summer of 2006, only to find out later this wasn't true, no reason to get angry with Axl and the band.  It's my theory that those who get rattle the most over speculation and rumors are those have grown tired of being continually let down by suspect sources. 

Where there is room for dissatisfaction is when promises, insinuations, and flat out revelations by band members themselves prove to be worth as much as those attention-starved fans who make stuff up.  If you disagree with someone, tell them why rather than yelling "shut up" or calling them names. If you're tired of reading something, scroll past it.  There are times when grievances with a band such as Guns N' Roses are valid.  Unless you're a member of the band or the owner of this forum, you're not in any position to tell people what is appropriate so long as they converse in a constructive and mature manner.  So when Axl affirmed on several occasions that 2006 was the year, and that March 6th was schedule for a tentative release date knowing full well the recording and mixing was needed, there's room for expressed dissatisfaction. 

Learn to live with the fact that not everyone is going to share your opinion and that they may even express it.  Resorting to name-calling does nothing to prove the merit of your argument. 

Cheers,

Andrew

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 02:15:46 AM by downzy56 » Logged

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 02:27:33 AM »

Learn to live with the fact that not everyone is going to share your opinion and that they may even express it.? Resorting to name-calling does nothing to prove the merit of your argument.?

Cheers,

Andrew

...nice to see that there still are reasonable people prowling this forum, that haven't given up and continue to rein in the infantile back-and-forths...

thanks Andrew!  ok
...i just hope that everyone who reads your post will actually take time to think about it and their reaction to it before hitting that reply button.

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 02:40:39 AM »

so did my Gnr and that whacko bitch........so did SP!at, and metalsludge is SUCH a reliable source..(

Im guessing one of 2 things, or perhaps 3,

1. You are still in school (primary perhaps)?
2. you are from a non speaking english/ or language for that matter, country,
3, your both 1 and 2, or your smoking/doing illicit substances.

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of this thread,
you just talk uncomprehensable jibberish that no one gives a fuck about any more , because its all in the past,
get over it please,
and stop these pointless fucking threads.

if you would so kindly do so. hihi peace

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 02:44:33 AM »

so did my Gnr and that whacko bitch........so did SP!at, and metalsludge is SUCH a reliable source..(

you just talk uncomprehensable jibberish that no one gives a fuck about any more , because its all in the past,
get over it please,

because it warchild and some of us love his post and he has no drugs left I did them all go wc go
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 02:46:21 AM »

W.

I love how Del updated everyone on the album EARLY, and there were still bitchy whiners expecting a personal eMail from Axl telling them what's going on.? rofl

I love that you love this...

I find it difficult to understand why people get so emotionally wrapped up in the feelings of other's.? While I try not to make a habit of sympathizing too much with storms of negativity, I don't feel the need to gripe about it.? A hater is someone who hates something with impunity; there's no rhyme or reason to it.? It's different than a fan who feels continually let down and feels the need to express and connect to like minded individuals concerning a specific instance or situation.

It's also interesting that so many on here detest rumors, speculation, and hearsay.? To me, this is part of the fun of following this band and why I log onto sites like HTGTH to hear any new gossip that surrounds new material, tour schedules, and possible release dates.? Take everything for what it's worth and have a little fun.? If someone reports that a friend's father's is mixing Chinese Democracy in the summer of 2006, only to find out later this wasn't true, no reason to get angry with Axl and the band.? It's my theory that those who get rattle the most over speculation and rumors are those have grown tired of being continually let down by suspect sources.?

Where there is room for dissatisfaction is when promises, insinuations, and flat out revelations by band members themselves prove to be worth as much as those attention-starved fans who make stuff up.? If you disagree with someone, tell them why rather than yelling "shut up" or calling them names. If you're tired of reading something, scroll past it.? There are times when grievances with a band such as Guns N' Roses are valid.? Unless you're a member of the band or the owner of this forum, you're not in any position to tell people what is appropriate so long as they converse in a constructive and mature manner.? So when Axl affirmed on several occasions that 2006 was the year, and that March 6th was schedule for a tentative release date knowing full well the recording and mixing was needed, there's room for expressed dissatisfaction.?

Learn to live with the fact that not everyone is going to share your opinion and that they may even express it.? Resorting to name-calling does nothing to prove the merit of your argument.?

Cheers,

Andrew

TENTATIVE.............does not mean it is "written in stone "yet".........however "SOON" can be applied here ............

Just tired of the whining, Bitching, and all of the negative bullshit that runs rampant on SOME sites...(shall I name names?)

Thanks for the pseudo-intellectual attempt at usurping my post........I still stand behind it! Every Fucking word.

IF you are offended by the updates...don't read them, IF you are tired of waiting...don't!! Simple!

there is a list of people that are NOT reliable sources, word to the wise...those that know-don't talk...Those that don't talk..know!

Peace!
WARCHILD

W
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 02:51:06 AM »

warchild , what are you trying to gain out of this thread,

other then trying to shut down everyone elses opinions that are opposite to yours, your saddam's son (dictator) are you?

seriously though, if you don't want a debate or people responding negatively to your thread, which is fucking pointless IMO

DONT CREATE ONE

AND FOR GOD SAKES

DRUGS ARE BAD
GET OFF EM.

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 02:52:36 AM »

get over it please,

because it warchild and some of us love his post and he has no drugs left I did them all go wc go

a LONG way from school pal,..........
ain't it a BITCH to be wrong? And besides you really shouldn't insult your elders scooter, I am in my 40's so that blows your ahem;cough..attempt at sarcasm right out of the trailer park behind your house!!

soooooo I will leave you with that thought to meditate on...........Drugs? hell no, abnormal synapses.....(run, go, look it up)

Peace!

THE warchild

W
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 02:57:15 AM »

scooter, I am in my 40's so that

WOW, THAT MAKES IT WORSE,
your 40 years old and your writing this shit:

they suffer from diahrreah of the mouth.......
Saying shit just to SPEW.......fuck the haters! know who you are dealing with, and who is a shit sandwich..
I have confronted several of these shit-spewers and they won't answer........absence of testicular fortitude?

...."Oh yeah, words can hurt, actions wound
will leave you bloody, useless ;ruined,......
words hurt most from those you love.....
Home is where the hurt is;
Home is where the hate is........

WOW,  mabye your off drugs for now, but what about the 39 years before hand???

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 03:04:38 AM »

W.

people were not bitching because of the update(I hope)...
they were bitching becuase of the tentative date followed by no date at all.
it's kinda absurd.

it's like that video in october. they said it was gonna be online on thursday, and nothing happened.
if you cant stand behind your statement, then dont say it at all.
it's all un-necessary wanking.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »

Such a "special" well thought out post...we could not have lived without this one...........

I still stand by my original post, people are breathing in a sense of "entitledness" that is NOT gonna play out......let me phrase it this way...

This ain't burger king, ain't gonna happen YOUR way.......live with it............

and I AM entitled to my opinions too.........Disappointed about March 6?Huh Hmmmm, well you could go but fall out boys new album, and probably enjoy it!!

Watch who you hang with and listen to, birds of a feather stick together, so do Pigs and swine.......

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.......

WARCHILD

rabid n' snarlin

W
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 03:25:07 AM »

W.

people were not bitching because of the update(I hope)...
they were bitching becuase of the tentative date followed by no date at all.
it's kinda absurd.

it's like that video in october. they said it was gonna be online on thursday, and nothing happened.
if you cant stand behind your statement, then dont say it at all.
it's all un-necessary wanking.

maybe they don't want to give another date until its 100% sure?   because god knows you people wuld bitch ten times more if another "tentative date" went by and something prevented the release.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 03:49:38 AM »

Threads like these are getting more boring by the minute........
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 03:52:43 AM »

Hell Yeah JimBob............same reason limited info is released and news is guarded so closely..........God, if the rumors already started from the minimal

amount of info released has magnified to this degree can you fucking imagine what people would come up with???Shitfuck, they'd have

Gn'R onboard a fucking flying saucer having tea with elvis.........(yes folks, that is the REAL delay!)

In the end it won't make a fucking difference how much whining went on, won't up the release date one iota, won't make a shit!!!

Everybody knows Gn'r games= Gn'r Rules, and all the grumbling, mumbling, crying and shit-blowing, lying, misinformation, and phony insiders will NOT

have proved one Dammned thing, except for how the quote....... Fans are not friends ,....rings true.

and how EVERYTHING you read on the Internet MUST be true.....RIGHT>? ?

ohmygodihatestupidpeople

warchild

W
muffinass
Headliner

I'm a muffin!

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 04:15:21 AM »

and how EVERYTHING you read on the Internet MUST be true.....RIGHT>? ?

ohmygodihatestupidpeople

warchild

? not to be impertinent and tell moderators what to do and all...but when are these militant insulting assaults on GENERAL forum members going to stop? out of 4 pages you can probably find a handful of relevant and constructive comments...not to mention the unrestrained use of vulgarities that only belittle the conversation.
? yeah, everyone's a prophet on the internet, but this is beyond inane...these threads have turned into childish ego-inflating exercises that, to be honest and without insult, aren't really present on any other gnr-related forums...i understand there's a certain attitude of censorship regarding negativity, but allowing the polar opposite argumentation is getting ridiculously worrisome

Nov.15th, Air Canada Center !!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: