Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:22:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter  (Read 15337 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2007, 05:48:05 AM »

being violent and vulgar goes to show a lot and i am sorry if you don't fucking like it, but alec baldwin is ever so vulgar, thank god his brothers save the lot.

I don't think the fucking vulgar fucking Baldwin fucking dropped the fucking f-bomb while fucking leaving his fucking message. But fucking sure, he's the fucking vulgar fucking one.

i do speak like a lorry driver, i am CRUDE, but NOT vulgar.

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2007, 05:53:55 AM »

at 12 years old, most kids have cellphones.

I don't think the kid " couldn't" return his calls, as she is grown up enough now to even go to a public phone to phone her dad should she want to speak to him.

If she doesn't call him anyway she can, it's probably she doesn't WANT to speak to him or to return his calls.

Kids and their opinions should be taken into account.

She has had 12 years of seeing what her father truly is about.

No matter what her mother says.

If he wasan angel and her mother said he was an assole, by her 12th birthday, she would be grown enough to notice her mother was a nag and go to her father, but truth is, she doesn't and up until now, has anyone wondered why ?

Nothing to say
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2007, 07:51:45 AM »

This guy is a complete jerk off!

Taking his frustration out on his daughter! What a real douche this guy proves himself to be. Kim must have kicked his ass up and down the street for him to go after the daughter like this.

11 or 12? He doesn't ever know how old she is!!?? The dickhead needs to figure out her true age before he calls next time!

This fat ass pig needs to look in the mirror also!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2007, 09:46:30 AM »

i laughed so hard listening to this guy screaming at his daughter,?
a few things
?
1.? ?everyone agrees the funniest part is when he forgot how old she is.

2.? I think the second funniest part is when sounding like hes gonna kick her ass.? ?the whole "im flying out there for the day to STRAIGHTEN YOU OUT!" lol

then i started thinking about how this recording got on the internet in the first place,? ?i bet the kid did it -? its something a spoiled little girl who was mad at her daddy would do.? ? plus the recording came out the day he was supposed to be flying out there, but it was made like a week ago,? she obviously saved the message for a while.? ?her mom might have put her up to it too?? ?
sandman
Legend

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2007, 10:04:38 AM »

he is a first class asshole. there's no excuse to talk to your 11-year-old daughter like that.

fathers set the standard for their daughters regarding how men should treat women. you have to tough as a parent, but you also must have respect for them.

i give my daughter the same respect i would want others to give her, and i hold myself to that standard.

i think of how insane i would get if another adult called my daughter a "pig". and i don't get a free pass just because i am her dad.   

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen I give you 'Father of the Year', Mr. Alec Baldwin. Even more unbelievable is some people semi-defending him. Wow. It's really funny when an adult berates and threatens a child. Even funnier when it's your parent. And why shouldn't Kim have released this to the media(if she did). If I leave a message that I know is being recorded, then it no longer becomes private. Or at least it's no longer in my control to keep it private. Going through a nasty divorce, you'd think he would have learned that lesson by now.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
MCT
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2007, 02:57:26 PM »

(enough commas MCT?)

No, you needed at least 25 more to prevent anarchy and properly seize control of the reader.

(insert encouraging remarks here)
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2007, 03:29:42 PM »

And why shouldn't Kim have released this to the media(if she did).

Anyone who needs an answer to that question is immediately disqualified from having their opinion taken seriously on this matter. There are two reasons why she shouldn't have; 1) It's not the public's prerogative to know about or have to deal with her family problems for her. 2) There is a gag order on any and all materials relating to their custody dispute. If that legal principle is irrelevant then why should Baldwin be bound by any of the judges rulings either? I'm sure she'd be crying foul it the situation was reversed.
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2007, 03:31:21 PM »

(enough commas MCT?)

No, you needed at least 25 more to prevent anarchy and properly seize control of the reader.

Damn you, I resemble that remark! I mean, you know, "resent," !, !, !.
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2007, 03:39:32 PM »

then i started thinking about how this recording got on the internet in the first place,   i bet the kid did it -  its something a spoiled little girl who was mad at her daddy would do.    plus the recording came out the day he was supposed to be flying out there, but it was made like a week ago,  she obviously saved the message for a while.   her mom might have put her up to it too?   

The recording was allegedly presented in a hearing (in which Baldwin's visitation rights were allegedly temporarily revoked) on the 18th of April. It would most likely have been leaked by Basinger's legal or PR people shortly afterwards.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »

My originally reaction might have been to narrow minded. The man probable did lose it for a few . after trying a few time to get into touch with someone especially if it's your kid ,would more then likely make you a bit agitated. One thing I think we all can agree on is the tape should have been made public. And I do hope for alec and his child that this isn't something that happens on a regular occurrence .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
MCT
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »

(enough commas MCT?)

Damn you, I resemble that remark!

Quite the resemblance, I'd say...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2007, 11:30:27 PM »

what he said wasnt even that bad...what about that pig wife of his who leaked it out to the press?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »

This is a civil issue, not a criminal one.

While no crime has been committed, all Alec Baldwin did was show the world he has very bad parenting skills and an anger problem.

More parents should be more proactive in disciplining their kids nowadays, but this crosses the line.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »

Baldwin needs to get himself a good therapist befor he ruins his relationship with his daughter.? If that tape is indicative of how he treats her when he is frustrated, no wonder she doesn't want to speak with him.? Can you imagine that big hulking guy ranting at you when you are only 12 years old?? Even if he does not hit her, his words and threats certainly imply that physical violence is coming next.?

If I were Bassinger I would do whatever it took to keep him away from their daughter.? This tape has made it quite clear that he is really a bad guy, not the poor victim in this ugly situation as he so often likes to imply.?
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2007, 02:14:01 PM »

Can I ask a question of all you parents posting:

Have you never, ever, ever called your kid a pig?

I don't mean in the context or manner Mr. Baldwin did.  I mean AT ALL.  Never?  Ya know, when they're not being super neat at the table you throw a "Please stop eating like a pig and eat right" comment (shades of Ralphie's little brother from "The Christmas Story")...not yelling, just a quick table manner reminder.  Or when they've left toys scattered throughout the living room, offering up a little "We don't live in a pig sty, can you please pick up your toys"?  Or when viewing their room, saying something like "You're living like a pig...can you do something about your room, please"?  Again, I'm not talking about yelling at them...just using the analogy itself.

Because that seems to be the thing most people are pointing to as being over the line.  And honestly, while the sheer venom the words are delivered with gives me pause, the words themselves? Not so much.  For me, there is a pretty good body of evidence that he sounds like a dad who, over and over again, keeps getting "burned" when making the court ordered phone call to his daughter and has had enough.  I also would suppose that he knows his daughters motivations, and influences on those motivations, better than many of those "convicting" him in the press and on these boards. Or maybe not.  But all we're left with is supposition.  Honestly, what's the use in that?  What do we accomplish other than a bit of "projection" of our own feelings/situations into a situation we don't know fuck all about?

Seems pretty pointless, eh?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »

Can I ask a question of all you parents posting:

Have you never, ever, ever called your kid a pig?

Actually, no, I've never called my son a pig.  I also have never called him stupid. 

Aside from that, I think the point is to listen to the message.  It's the tone of his voice and the anger that makes the message so scary.  Additionally, if his daughter is not returning his calls or making herself available, he is more likely angry with his ex-wife, believing that she is attempting to alienate his daughter from him - so he is "projecting" his anger with his ex towards his daughter.  Again, get some therapy! 
sandman
Legend

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:11 PM »

no, i don't call my daughter insulting names. i never say "you are a _____ ."

my daughter is younger than 11, so i may not be a good sample to compare to.

but i stand by what i said. there is no excuse to DIRECTLY call your 11-year-old daughter a nasty name.

and the term "pig" when directed at females, carries some very negative overtones.

i don't think posting comments on GnR message board accomplishes much, except to get a feel for others opinions, which is interesting. so i don't think this thread is any more/less pointless than most. ?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »

no Never have called my child a pig or any . The mans word selection isn't the problem with me . it's the venom in his voice that is. Now maybe the dude was just having a shitty day.

I think their is a big different s in maybe calling your child a pig for not being net and doing it out of anger and with aggresion in your voice.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »

^ their could also be a reason why the daughter is alienated from her father too

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: