Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 02:21:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  This is just fucked up beyond belief
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is just fucked up beyond belief  (Read 4296 times)
GeraldFord
« on: July 06, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »

Now, I'm against the death penalty...but they can fry these bastards for all I care....

Cops Say Mom, Son Forced Into Sex

By BRIAN SKOLOFF,AP

Posted: 2007-07-06 21:52:56

Filed Under: Crime News, Nation

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (July 6) - Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed. Authorities said the two would be charged as adults.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cops-say-mom-son-forced-into-sex/20070706215009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »

That is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard! I had to stop reading this halfway through..... jeez!  no
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:06:06 PM »

Try them as adults and lock 'em up.

They can watch people fuck and suck all they want after that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 11:08:18 PM by Pharmo » Logged
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 12:21:43 AM »

Try them as adults and lock 'em up.

They can watch people fuck and suck all they want after that.

Oh...I doubt they'll be watching.  hihi

Fresh young ass like that has gotta be worth a lot in prison!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 05:28:31 AM »

I'd take the pieces of shit out back and let them suck each others dicks at gunpoint before I blew their brains out point blank. That's how it's done. Fuck the not guilty pleas, appeals, tax payer funded (and probably far too short) prison time, and the cost of being on death row if they ever made it that far (which they never could or would). They should shoot shit like this on site. It needs to stop.
badapple81
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »

That was disturbing, that poor mother and son  Sad
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »

This is a good reason that all sex crimes should be federalized. I feel that once a person has commited a sex crime, that person has forfited his right to live in society ... for good.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:52:26 AM »

Unfortunately, not all sex crimes are taken to the level where the lowlifes are actually convicted. Sex crimes such as date rape or non- consential sex occur on a  daily basis....in fact, it is a part of society........

Often, stemming from a male 'hate' of the feminine.......or a male need to control and overpower.......

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:55:44 AM »

^ That is all the more reason to make it a federal crime. In the US, date rape is prosecuted vigorously, hence, Raliegh NC.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »

But how many women don't take their cases to court?

Rape has always been a societal taboo but it certainly doesn't deter...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 09:59:22 AM »

^That stigma is slowly being eradicated here ... or people are trying to eradicate it.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »

I'd take the pieces of shit out back and let them suck each others dicks at gunpoint before I blew their brains out point blank.

you're a man !

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 10:59:04 AM »

I'd probably be inclined to do that to them too - and I'm a chick! (but I guess, I have an excuse, my Great Aunt was a captain in the Polish Home Army........)

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 11:20:08 AM »

awful stuff.  Pharmo's right, just lock 'em up for good...and as usual, I'll take it one step further, punish the perpetrators' parents.  Maybe that would provide an impetus for parents to actually raise their children responsibly. 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »

Forger jail. I hope they catch everyone involved and put a gun next to their fucking temples. They don't deserve to live.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »

awful stuff.? Pharmo's right, just lock 'em up for good...and as usual, I'll take it one step further, punish the perpetrators' parents.? Maybe that would provide an impetus for parents to actually raise their children responsibly.?

Yeh, good point, to get to the crux of this problem it would require educating generations.

Or, males should learn to respect women as they would their guitars.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »

It's nothing to do
With respect, education,
Or logic at all.

It's simple EVIL...
Yes, Virginia, evil's REAL...
And can't be rehabbed.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 12:16:47 PM »

Chalking it up to evil is all well and good, but I don't think anybody here is recommending rehab.  Incarceration without the possibility for parole is a more severe punishment than death for these people...and yeah, I'll say it again, make these prisons dark, smelly, cold in the winter, hot in the summer, bland food meal after meal, limited contact with fellow inmates, and no visitation from outsiders...yeah, trust me, without torture, it would be as bad as it gets for "lifers."   ok 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 12:53:44 PM »

awh dude WRONG!!!!!!!! Angry

wtf is wrong with them? that poor bastard is gonna think of his mom if he ever gets any in the futur without killing himself. Poor kid

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 03:33:48 PM »

Fresh young ass like that has gotta be worth a lot in prison!

Those guys together total up a pack of Kools on a good day-I hope they get pimped out their entire stay.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: