Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:00:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game VII: Here Comes The Money
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game VII: Here Comes The Money  (Read 77923 times)
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »

dont worrie i have done my maths and if things go the way there expected to be i shal take first

and if they dont....al aim to finnish above d

its win win

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #301 on: November 24, 2007, 01:40:32 AM »

i see Y2J is hot property, as he should be.

I've finally got internet in Oz so should be able to be around to see me de-throned as champion.

I see the Miz has come through for me a little.

HHH has been aweful i really thought he would have a title reign, but oh well.

Good to see D is living up to his promise of being back with a bang this time  rofl

I see alot of seasoned players not doing so well. poor hammy.

I'm hoping for a top 3 finish but doesn't look good.

How much longer has this game got?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #302 on: November 24, 2007, 06:48:40 AM »

True but he has been overpriced in the time left he's not worth as much as has been bid, IMHO.

I've finally got internet in Oz so should be able to be around to see me de-throned as champion.
You have still had a solid follow up.

And to think players have lambasted me in the past for picking him for them on their behalf....

He did, it lasted about 2 hours.

Good to see D is living up to his promise of being back with a bang this time? rofl
Cheesy Grin hihi

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Yeah the only 2 players to have appeared in EVERY game are in the bottom 2 spots.

I take solice in the fact that although i'm sucking in this game i'm on course for a record breaking 3rd Tag Team Title win. Tongue

Finishes December 31st.? Drafting for the new game will begin in the next few weeks, with Christmas beckoning we will have to start drafting sooner than normal me thinks.

Smackdown scores may be held up for a while this week.? Problem is with the tag match with the champs.? On Smackdown it was introduced as a regular match, no "The following match is for the WWE Tag Team Championships" no mention of retaining after they won or anything, yet wwe.com writes:

WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison made the second defense of their newly won gold, taking on The Major Brothers. Brett & Brian Major had hoped their second WWE Tag Team Title Match would end better than the first, but unfortunately, once again, they came up just short. The brothers from Long Island fought valiantly, though, even with Brett Major busted wide open by John Morrison. Miz & Morrison seemed to show no ill effects from being opponents at Survivor Series, retaining their gold after Miz gave Brian Major a Reality Check.

Now it may be the official site but in recent months its got worse and worse, so at this point i don't know how to score this...

Edit:  Simple, i have re-watched the match on Smackdown.  The match is not announced as being a title match or at any point refered to one and to solidify things beyond any doubt Cole says "A win here for the Majors could propel them to something, say a future title shot." Admittedly i'm paraphasing but that's the jist of it, so wwe.com sucks and the scores will follow soon  Grin
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:30:49 PM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #303 on: November 24, 2007, 12:52:25 PM »

Raw
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Mick Foley, Ron Simmons, Super Crazy, Val Venis, William Regal.

Smackdown
Dave Taylor, Funaki, Hornswoggle, Kenny Dykstra, Shannon Moore, Victoria.

ECW
Boogeyman, Mike Knox, Nunzio, Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Dusty Rhodes, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Steve Austin, Sgt. Slaughter.

Injured/Inactive
Gregory Helms, John Cena, Matt Hardy.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Armando Estrada, Ashley, Cherry, Coach, Jerry Lawler, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Michelle McCool, Mini Boogeyman, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, The Rock, Torrie Wilson, Vince Mcmahon.

Released
Brooke, Chris Masters, Daivari, Eugene, JTG, King Booker, Krissy Vaine, Kristal, Marcus Cor Von, Sandman, Shad Gaspard, Sharmell.

Heat
The Red Neck Wrecking Crew = 5 Each
Londrick = 5 Each
The Self Proclaimed Now No Longer Together World's Greatest Tag Team = 2 Each
The Highlanders = 2 Each
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan = 5

Smackdown
Jamie Noble = 12
Chuck Palumbo = 5
Torrie Wilson = 12
Victoria = 5
Finlay = 12
Hornswoggle = 12
Mark Henry = 5
The Miz = 12
John Morrison = 12
The Major Brothers = 5 Each
Kane = 12
Big Daddy V = 1
MVP = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5

BlowUpYourVideo: Kevin Thorn, Snitsky, Big Daddy V, Festus, Jesse ($100,000) = 1
LawsonsLaw007: Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Brett Major, Shelton Benjamin, Melina ($100,000) = 7
Gnrfan: Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, DH Smith ($15,000) = 12
D: Jillian Hall, Mark Henry, Robbie McAllister, Chuck Palumbo, Rory McAllister ($40,000) = 14
Malcolm: Ken Kennedy, The Great Khali, Domino, Chavo Guerrero, Brian Major ($120,000) = 5
sweet616: CM Punk, Edge, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Santino Marella ($120,000) = 10
slash666: Batista, Undertaker, Jamie Noble, Balls Mahoney, Mickie James ($20,000) = 12
high_times: Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 12
mallrat: Kane, Candice Michelle, Elijah Burke, Beth Phoenix, Matt Striker ($120,000) = 12
Hammy: Umaga, Carlito, Hardcore Holly, Drew McIntyre, Deuce ($20,000) = 0
More Cowbell: John Morrison, Montel Vontavious Porter, Trevor Murdoch, Finlay, Shawn Michaels ($80,000) = 41

Current Standings:
1. More Cowbell = 745
2. high_times = 687
3. slash666 = 642
4. Gnrfan = 607
5. sweet616 = 599
6. mallrat = 591
7. BlowUpYourVideo = 531
8. LawsonsLaw007 = 372
9. D = 338
10. Malcolm = 293
11. Hammy = 272

As the game get's into the home straight it seems More Cowbell is finally pulling away from the rest and i would say is a sure fire bet for victory, and in his first game, he'll be the only one to of done that bar Evolution in Game I and that was a given anyway since whoever won the first game would hold that title.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2007, 05:54:33 PM »

than normal me thinks.

Smackdown scores may be held up for a while this week.? Problem is with the tag match with the champs.? On Smackdown it was introduced as a regular match, no "The following match is for the WWE Tag Team Championships" no mention of retaining after they won or anything, yet wwe.com writes:

WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison made the second defense of their newly won gold, taking on The Major Brothers. Brett & Brian Major had hoped their second WWE Tag Team Title Match would end better than the first, but unfortunately, once again, they came up just short. The brothers from Long Island fought valiantly, though, even with Brett Major busted wide open by John Morrison. Miz & Morrison seemed to show no ill effects from being opponents at Survivor Series, retaining their gold after Miz gave Brian Major a Reality Check.

Now it may be the official site but in recent months its got worse and worse, so at this point i don't know how to score this...

Edit:? Simple, i have re-watched the match on Smackdown.? The match is not announced as being a title match or at any point refered to one and to solidify things beyond any doubt Cole says "A win here for the Majors could propel them to something, say a future title shot." Admittedly i'm paraphasing but that's the jist of it, so wwe.com sucks and the scores will follow soon? Grin

I agree when I seen it on TV i didnt think it was a title match (even though a title match would of helped me with another 20 points.) Me thinks that WWE decided that after the match was taped to sell it online as a title defense to help sell their young new champions and help push them as being good champions and experience ring fighters.  I definely agree with your reasoning as much as it hurts me, you can't serve hamburg and call it steak.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #305 on: November 24, 2007, 11:21:41 PM »

True but he has been overpriced in the time left he's not worth as much as has been bid, IMHO.

And to think players have lambasted me in the past for picking him for them on their behalf....

Good to see D is living up to his promise of being back with a bang this time? rofl
Cheesy Grin hihi

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Yeah the only 2 players to have appeared in EVERY game are in the bottom 2 spots.

I take solice in the fact that although i'm sucking in this game i'm on course for a record breaking 3rd Tag Team Title win. Tongue

Finishes December 31st.? Drafting for the new game will begin in the next few weeks, with Christmas beckoning we will have to start drafting sooner than normal me thinks.

Edit:? Simple, i have re-watched the match on Smackdown.? The match is not announced as being a title match or at any point refered to one and to solidify things beyond any doubt Cole says "A win here for the Majors could propel them to something, say a future title shot." Admittedly i'm paraphasing but that's the jist of it, so wwe.com sucks and the scores will follow soon? Grin

I'm not just saying this because i got Miz but on Australian TV it said it was a title match . . . not during the match or even on Smackdown but on one of their Highlights show.

But i dont mind if the desicion has been made.

Oh and i'll be around for the next game for sure. I might even be up for the tag game if numbers are needed.

It looks like i'm gonna lose my title to a rookie . . But hopefully i'll be back and be stronger next time

[/color]

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #306 on: November 25, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »

85 points

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #307 on: November 25, 2007, 01:12:37 PM »

Cheesy Grin hihi

I'm not just saying this because i got Miz but on Australian TV it said it was a title match . . . not during the match or even on Smackdown but on one of their Highlights show.

Oh and i'll be around for the next game for sure. I might even be up for the tag game if numbers are needed.

It looks like i'm gonna lose my title to a rookie . . But hopefully i'll be back and be stronger next time

That makes me believe even more that writers decided after the match was done and to help sell the tag team, defending and retaining titles (against anyone) helps sell a tag team and just wrestling against a team like the brothers doesnt do much. Being it was on a highlight show after the fact much like it was stated on wwe.com makes me believe the match on TV wasn't a Title defense as much as i would LOVe to collect 20 more points.  I sure hope I dont loose by less then 20 now

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #308 on: November 25, 2007, 01:40:18 PM »

86 points

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #309 on: November 26, 2007, 07:43:47 AM »

Cheesy Grin hihi

That makes me believe even more that writers decided after the match was done and to help sell the tag team, defending and retaining titles (against anyone) helps sell a tag team and just wrestling against a team like the brothers doesnt do much. Being it was on a highlight show after the fact much like it was stated on wwe.com makes me believe the match on TV wasn't a Title defense as much as i would LOVe to collect 20 more points.? I sure hope I dont loose by less then 20 now
Yeah they obviously changed their minds after the event but the fact that the commentary team and announcers for the match said different means in these situations we've got to go with them, wwe.com is getting real wacky, i'm gutted to since my tag team missed out on an extra 20 points, from now on i'm not even viewing wwe.com

#Note - I'm making this post from a college computer i've accidently blown mine up so the scores may be delayed if anyone wants to jump in and do them if i haven't feel free, and remember the bidding for Jericho isn't officially over to RAW goes off air so whoever wins him will not get any points for him until next week.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:45:24 AM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #310 on: November 26, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »

Chris Jericho - Current Bids

sweet616 - $120,000 (+86 Points)
Malcolm - $120,000 (+85 Points)
high_times - $120,000 (+20 Points)
mallrat ?
More Cowbell - $80,000*
BlowUpYourVideo -
LawsonsLaw007 ?*
slash666 ?*
Gnrfan ?*
Hammy ?*
D ?*

* Can't outbid the high bid, therefore out of the bidding.

Remember RAW is LIVE in the States and UK and goes off air 4.15ish UK time not sure about US time, next game i think we should sync everything in line with HTGTH Board Time. Wink
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #311 on: November 26, 2007, 10:43:10 AM »

90 points

sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:35 PM »

damn if it was someone higher in the table had bidded for him my plan would of worked :/

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2007, 01:06:31 PM »

Raw
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Mick Foley, Ron Simmons, Super Crazy, Val Venis, William Regal.

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Dusty Rhodes, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Steve Austin, Sgt. Slaughter.

Injured/Inactive

Armando Estrada, Ashley, Cherry, Coach, Jerry Lawler, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Michelle McCool, Mini Boogeyman, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, The Rock, Torrie Wilson, Vince Mcmahon.

Released
Brooke, Chris Masters, Daivari, Eugene, JTG, King Booker, Krissy Vaine, Kristal, Marcus Cor Von, Sandman, Shad Gaspard, Sharmell.

RAW
Triple H? ? ? ? ? 12 points
Jeff Hardy? ? ? 12
Snitsky? ? ? ? ? ?5
Umaga? ? ? ? ? ?5
Hardcore Holly 12
Cody Rhodes? ? 12,
Hacksaw Jim Duggan 12
Super Crazy? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?12
The Highlanders? ? ?5 each
Cade & Murdoch? ? ?5 each
Chris Jericho? ? ? ? ? 12
Santiago? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 5
Mr. Kennedy? ? ? ? ? 12
Brian Kendrick? ? ? ? ?5
Mickie James? ? ? ? ? 18
Melina? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?5
Randy Orton? ? ? ? ? ?5
Ric Flair? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?12

[BlowUpYourVideo: Kevin Thorn, Snitsky, Big Daddy V, Festus, Jesse ($100,000) = 5
LawsonsLaw007: Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Brett Major, Shelton Benjamin, Melina ($100,000) = 23
Gnrfan: Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, DH Smith ($15,000) = 12
D: Jillian Hall, Mark Henry, Robbie McAllister, Chuck Palumbo, Rory McAllister ($40,000) = 10
Malcolm: Ken Kennedy, The Great Khali, Domino, Chavo Guerrero, Brian Major ($120,000) = 12
sweet616: CM Punk, Edge, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Santino Marella ($120,000) = 10
slash666: Batista, Undertaker, Jamie Noble, Balls Mahoney, Mickie James ($20,000) = 18
high_times: Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 17
mallrat: Kane, Candice Michelle, Elijah Burke, Beth Phoenix, Matt Striker ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Umaga, Carlito, Hardcore Holly, Drew McIntyre, Deuce ($20,000) = 17
More Cowbell: John Morrison, Montel Vontavious Porter, Trevor Murdoch, Finlay, Shawn Michaels ($80,000) = 5

Current Standings:
1. More Cowbell = 750
2. high_times = 704
3. slash666 = 660
4. Gnrfan = 619
5. sweet616 = 609
6. mallrat = 591
7. BlowUpYourVideo = 536
8. LawsonsLaw007 = 395
9. D = 348
10. Malcolm = 305
11. Hammy = 289

I believe those to be the current scores
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:09:06 PM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »

So I won Jericho right? Do I get points for him tonight?

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2007, 05:35:22 PM »

Chris Jericho - Current Bids

sweet616 - $120,000 (+86 Points)
Malcolm - $120,000 (+85 Points)
high_times - $120,000 (+20 Points)
mallrat ?
More Cowbell - $80,000*
BlowUpYourVideo -
LawsonsLaw007 ?*
slash666 ?*
Gnrfan ?*
Hammy ?*
D ?*

* Can't outbid the high bid, therefore out of the bidding.

Remember RAW is LIVE in the States and UK and goes off air 4.15ish UK time not sure about US time, next game i think we should sync everything in line with HTGTH Board Time. Wink

Points for him start after RAW went off the Air

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »

I think i'm due another 12 points.

HHH and Cody won on Raw but in the scores it said Gnrfan only got 12 points.

Cheating bonus of 100 anyone? hihi

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2007, 11:21:46 PM »

I'm not trying to cheat I don't run this game, I thought hammy said his computer blew and I would throw up the scores for him.

I threw another 12 up there for you for Triple H and Cody for a total of 24
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 11:25:32 PM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

Injured/Inactive

Released

RAW
Triple H? ? ? ? ? 12 points
Jeff Hardy? ? ? 12
Snitsky? ? ? ? ? ?5
Umaga? ? ? ? ? ?5
Hardcore Holly 12
Cody Rhodes? ? 12,
Hacksaw Jim Duggan 12
Super Crazy? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?12
The Highlanders? ? ?5 each
Cade & Murdoch? ? ?5 each
Chris Jericho? ? ? ? ? 12
Santiago? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 5
Mr. Kennedy? ? ? ? ? 12
Brian Kendrick? ? ? ? ?5
Mickie James? ? ? ? ? 18
Melina? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?5
Randy Orton? ? ? ? ? ?5
Ric Flair? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?12

[BlowUpYourVideo: Kevin Thorn, Snitsky, Big Daddy V, Festus, Jesse ($100,000) = 5
LawsonsLaw007: Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Brett Major, Shelton Benjamin, Melina ($100,000) = 23
Gnrfan: Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, DH Smith ($15,000) = 24
D: Jillian Hall, Mark Henry, Robbie McAllister, Chuck Palumbo, Rory McAllister ($40,000) = 10
Malcolm: Ken Kennedy, The Great Khali, Domino, Chavo Guerrero, Brian Major ($0) = 12
slash666: Batista, Undertaker, Jamie Noble, Balls Mahoney, Mickie James ($20,000) = 18
high_times: Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, Jimmy Wang Yang, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 17
mallrat: Kane, Candice Michelle, Elijah Burke, Beth Phoenix, Matt Striker ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Umaga, Carlito, Hardcore Holly, Drew McIntyre, Deuce ($20,000) = 17
More Cowbell: John Morrison, Montel Vontavious Porter, Trevor Murdoch, Finlay, Shawn Michaels ($80,000) = 5

Current Standings:
1. More Cowbell = 750
2. high_times = 704
3. slash666 = 660
4. Gnrfan = 631
5. sweet616 = 609
6. mallrat = 591
7. BlowUpYourVideo = 536
8. LawsonsLaw007 = 395
9. D = 348
10. Hammy = 289

11. Malcolm = 305? (-90 for Jericho) Net of 215 points

I believe those to be the current scores
Mallcom won Jericho for $120,000 plus 90 Points and you will need to drop someone for him.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 11:32:57 PM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #319 on: November 28, 2007, 02:39:48 AM »

I'm not trying to cheat I don't run this game, I thought hammy said his computer blew and I would throw up the scores for him.

I threw another 12 up there for you for Triple H and Cody for a total of 24

Cheers.  ok

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: