Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:59:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk Responds - PLEASE STOP THE GN'R INSANITY!!!!  (Read 54138 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »

This thread is an example of the "GNR Insanity".  Very entertaining.  GNR fans are a fun breed. 

That we are , we are a crazy bunch of mother fuckers.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »

Whats going on here?

Eddie has be sent to an awkward place because someone has not looked before they have jumped.

An apology to Eddie would be a good place to start for the person in question....but that is up to them.

We live and learn
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »

Whats going on here?

Eddie has be sent to an awkward place because someone has not looked before they have jumped.

An apology to Eddie would be a good place to start for the person in question....but that is up to them.

We live and learn

Are you saying I did something wrong?

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

From what I've read, alot of folks feel you made something out of nothing by taking what Eddie said out of context.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
IFINGLOVEGNR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

From what I've read, alot of folks feel you made something out of nothing by taking what Eddie said out of context.

Eddie told me He thinks its never coming out!!! thats it, no big deal, its nothing. how did i make "something" out of this

5/12/06
5/14/06
5/15/06
5/17/06
NJ-11/5/06
NYC-MSG 11/10/06
NYC-CBGB 2/11/10
NYC-RoseBar 2/14/10
NJ-11/17/11
CT-11/19/11
NJ-11/26/11
NYC-2/12/12
Vegas-11/14,17,18/2012
NYC-6/6/13
NYC-6/8
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Here's what you said:
"Eddie Is high up in the GNR News world and he really believes its never coming out"

That's different from "maybe soon/maybe never" or whatever he recently stated. ? ?Probably just a misunderstanding and an example of why we have to be so careful quoting "famous" people.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
RageNirvanaNIN
Mr sensitive
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Well being in a status that Trunk is in maybe he should have said I have no idea or something along those lines , sorry Eddie but when you are a celebrity the stuff you say will be taken literal.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Who the hell cares if he did or didn't?.

A lot of folks prefer hot dog over burgers.

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2007, 04:33:41 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Now you're just being stupid.   Nobody likes hot dogs more than burgers. 

What leaks??
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2007, 04:35:39 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Now you're just being stupid.   Nobody likes hot dogs more than burgers. 

alright you busted me their.

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Here's what you said:
"Eddie Is high up in the GNR News world and he really believes its never coming out"

That's different from "maybe soon/maybe never" or whatever he recently stated. ? ?Probably just a misunderstanding and an example of why we have to be so careful quoting "famous" people.

It's pretty easy to understand really. I think you explained it the best you can.

I really feel at this point that this is one of those "looking for attention" situations.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »

Whats going on here?

We live and learn

Now you're just being stupid.? ?Nobody likes hot dogs more than burgers.?

alright you busted me their.

To be fair, you could have been referring to Stolat.  I bet it likes hot dogs more than burgers. 

What leaks??
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2007, 05:09:47 PM »

HBK made a post just a few weeks ago listing artists who supposedly plan on releasing albums in 2008 including U2, Michael Jackson, Radiohead, etc...and even Guns N' Roses.

Wow!

Talk about a credible source!

Show me where it says GN'R are planning on releasing an album in 2008.

You're falling for somebody's speculation because it proves your speculation to be right.

Two lies don't make it right.....

Hell, I honestly cant think of any "blockbuster" albums still to come this year, maybe you know of a few.

Foo Fighters?

It's funny. So just because you don't know any big albums coming out, it must mean there's nothing coming out.

Did you know record companies sometimes try to release albums so that they'll sell more?

U2 pushed back one of their albums years ago because they missed a deadline. They were gonna miss the big Christmas sales....

Here's a scenario:

Let's say you're right. Let's say no other albums are released between now and New Year's Eve.

The record industry has nothing to release and GN'R has this little album ready for release. What would you think the record company would do?

Hold it back until 2008 because U2 are waiting until next year to release their new album?

I'm not being negative.

It's called expressing an opinion.

If I were "negative" I don't think I would have gone to see my favorite band 7 times last year, now would I?

You're opinion is based on negative thinking.

"Not enough time" when one of the biggest sales happen at Christmas time is negative.

To be fair, you could have been referring to Stolat.  I bet it likes hot dogs more than burgers. 

Ok, enough already.

You're spamming this board as much as (s)he is.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:17:59 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2007, 05:17:27 PM »

there's way too many people on this board that email and/or phone every band member, every restaurant where Axl's eaten at,  every person rumored to have been within 100 yards of the studio where Chinese Democracy has been recorded over the past 10 years...etc.....
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »

Hey Lesty, I seem to remember that you have some knowledge in how the retail world works.

Would you say it's too late for a 2007 release?

Would you say there's gonna be plenty of new releases announced, that we don't even know about at this point, as we get closer to Christmas?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
maynard
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »

I also think it'll never come out. If anybody give me a good reason to believe it will come out, then I'll. 2006 was the year, they missed a good chance to rule the world again. Some chances  only appear once in your life.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »

HBK made a post just a few weeks ago listing artists who supposedly plan on releasing albums in 2008 including U2, Michael Jackson, Radiohead, etc...and even Guns N' Roses.

Wow!

Talk about a credible source!

You're falling for somebody's speculation because it proves your speculation to be right.

Two lies don't make it right.....

Hell, I honestly cant think of any "blockbuster" albums still to come this year, maybe you know of a few.

Foo Fighters?

It's funny. So just because you don't know any big albums coming out, it must mean there's nothing coming out.

Did you know record companies sometimes try to release albums so that they'll sell more?

U2 pushed back one of their albums years ago because they missed a deadline. They were gonna miss the big Christmas sales....

Here's a scenario:

Let's say you're right. Let's say no other albums are released between now and New Year's Eve.

The record industry has nothing to release and GN'R has this little album ready for release. What would you think the record company would do?

Hold it back until 2008 because U2 are waiting until next year to release their new album?

I'm not being negative.

It's called expressing an opinion.

If I were "negative" I don't think I would have gone to see my favorite band 7 times last year, now would I?

"Not enough time" when one of the biggest sales happen at Christmas time is negative.

Show me where it says GN'R are planning on releasing an album in 2007.

Foo Fighters?

Is that a joke?

The Foo Fighters may have international acclaim, but I would hardly lump them with big sellers such as U2, Radiohead, etc..

If that's the "biggest" forthcoming album you could think of, I truly weep for the music industry.

So just because you don't know any big albums coming out, it must mean there's nothing coming out.

Did I say that?

No, what I said was that I haven't heard a single mention of any "epic" album on its way to store shelves this Fall.

But hey, according to you, there are people out there on the edge of their chairs anticipating a new Foo Fighters album.. hihi

Once again, I never said that.

I said I was unaware of any "blockbuster" albums being released this Fall, and asked you to name a few, and you managed to name a single one.

They would more than likely release Gn'R's new album.

But is that still possible for this year Jarmo?

As I've said, I personally think to much time has already elapsed this year to still make a go of it.

No.

It's based on having been down this road many, many times before, and realizing that with good ol' November lingering on the horizon, time is no longer on our side as far as a release this year goes.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:44:51 PM by Stoned » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »

Show me where it says GN'R are planning on releasing an album in 2007.

Are you fucking serious?

Did you miss the updates about recording being finished and mixing taking place earlier this year?

Is that a joke?

The Foo Fighters may have international acclaim, but I would hardly lump them with big sellers such as U2, Radiohead, etc..

If that's the "biggest" forthcoming album you could think of, I truly weep for the music industry.

Laugh all you want, I answered your question and it was based on a fact. An actual release of an actual album unlike your whole idea which is based on no facts.

Did I say that?

No, what I said was that I haven't heard a single mention of any "epic" album on its way to store shelves this Fall.

But hey, according to you, there are people out there on the edge of their chairs anticipating a new Foo Fighters album.. hihi

I tried to tell you but you're too busy covering your ears and yelling "I'm not listening to you la la la I'm right since I don't have to take any note of what you're saying! La la la!".

We don't know exactly what albums are coming later since it's too early for those announcements.

They would more than likely release Gn'R's new album.

But is that still possible for this year Jarmo?

As I've said, I personally think to much time has already elapsed this year to still make a go of it.

What do you base that on? Please, tell me!

None of this "I think it's too late".

Tell me exactly why you think it's too late.

Back it up with something other than "I believe".

/jarmo

thegame2000
Headliner

Charlie Brown is excited about GNR too.

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »

Even though I've been around Internet message boards for years now, it still always surprises me how petty everything is.  Jarmo and Stoned, you're BOTH saying the same thing back and forth to each other.  Let it go.  Neither of you will convince the other.

Just for the record, my two cents, as if it matters:  Jarmo is right.  Nov. into Dec. is a huge time to release an album.  Big albums come out that time every year.  And since nothing (or almost nothing) has been announced for that time, it's fair to assume that someone big will release an album then (I'm NOT saying GNR).  ...We know it's not Metallica, and I have my doubts on U2, but it's hard to say.  And, Stoned, I don't know where you live, but Foo Fighters *are* very big.  They killed at Live Earth.  I'd take them over Radiohead any day.  But that's me.

However, I don't feel Stoned should be crucified for believing the album won't be out this year.  There's no reason to believe it will be, just hope.  And hope wears thin eventually.  Will the album be out someday, I hope so.  But I won't say a definate 'yes.'

Why do I have suddenly have the urge to read 1984?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »

I don't really care if the damn thing comes out this year or not. I just want to know who will get the blame for it not? "if  it doesn't."

Merck got it last year . who is up on the chopping block this year?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:08:55 PM by SLC Alter-ego #6.6 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: