Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:47:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash talks about Axl on Letterman...LINK
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash talks about Axl on Letterman...LINK  (Read 36412 times)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »

Pretty funny. You think you've heard all of the funny Axl stories by now too.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 03:08:34 PM »

We need CheapJon in the staff urgently  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2007, 03:08:42 PM »

Slash said he would like to clear the air, and said the bad blood between him and Axlc was partly due to himself and was bitter about the breaking up Guns N'Roses. Letterman asked if it would ever be fixed, and Slash said that its all in the future and you never know.

So who knows? made one day we'll see Slash and Axl share the same stage again

I cant understand how is that your conclussion...

i kinda agree...gnr was discussed

Oh, and this is not meant to be in the Guns N' Roses section ok

why not, i believe slash talks about GnR in the interview, this is a guns n roses section.

if your point is correct then why is sebstian bach solo album in the guns n roses section?

you're just biased and/ or hate slash. whcih is a shame. cant p[eople just like both of them! ?no

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »

Well I think you saying "Saying or doing stuff doesn't make you a liar. Lying makes you a liar." is a twist of the truth...you have no idea that he did in fact lie.

That's my opinionRoll Eyes

I don't think a person is a liar just because he says stuff.

It makes no sense.

I think a person who constantly lies is a liar.

As for threatening to ban for for calling you out on the truth, it is your board. If you feel you have to do that go ahead. It is just adding more proof that it is Jarmo's way or the highway, which is a ridiculous concept to have on a discussion board. Just stand in front of your mirror and look at yourself and say how great you are if you truly want mindless people following you around like your some kind of prophet.

No no no.

Don't get all defensive.

If you're gonna call me a liar, fucking prove it.

It's not the first time you put words in my mouth.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like me.

But if you're gonna accuse me of things, be prepared to prove it and stand up for what you said.

You don't have anything to add to the discussion.

Your dislike for me, and the fact that you have no control over how this site is ran, seem to be the only reasons you even post.

So next time you call me something, have some fucking balls and stand for it instead of crying like a little baby about how it's my board.

The same goes for everybody else.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 03:10:15 PM »

Why is Slash constantly causing speculation that he might go back to GNR.  You never hear Axl talk about the old members, and everytime an old member is interviewed they always say something that can make you think they want to return to Guns N Roses.  Slash quit, Duff quit, Sorum got fired. 

the current band is Finck, Fortus, Thal, Stinson, Frank, Dizzy and Chris.  Those are the only people I want to see in a band called Guns N Roses

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 03:14:37 PM »

the current band is Finck, Fortus, Thal, Stinson, Frank, Dizzy and Chris.? Those are the only people I want to see in a band called Guns N Roses

I'm sure you'd like to see axl at the show too  Wink
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 03:18:39 PM »

Slash said he would like to clear the air, and said the bad blood between him and Axlc was partly due to himself and was bitter about the breaking up Guns N'Roses. Letterman asked if it would ever be fixed, and Slash said that its all in the future and you never know.

why not, i believe slash talks about GnR in the interview, this is a guns n roses section.

if your point is correct then why is sebstian bach solo album in the guns n roses section?

you're just biased and/ or hate slash. whcih is a shame. cant p[eople just like both of them!  no

Pretty fucking simple:

* We have Sebastian Bach's threads here JUST BECAUSE Axl Rose, founder and current member of Guns N' Roses, sings in Bach's new album ''Angel Down''

Do you think we are gonna see in the future discussion threads about ''Slave To The Grind'' in this section?

* Slash uses to talk too much about Guns N' Roses, and he also talks about a lot of GNR things where he's not fuckin' involved. Slash can say whatever the fuck he wants, but that doesnt mean all his uncountable GNR mentions have to be here, in this section. That's why there's a ex members section, and a VR subforum.

I dont hate Slash. I love the music he did in GNR and I listen to his music everyday. I admire him a lot. But I am mature enough to accept THE FACT that he's no longer in GNR, and I can also see that he has a desperate need to talk about Guns N' Roses, even though he could spend his precious time talking about his current/active band.

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

Hmm. ?Did he tip his hat there towards the end? Maybe wishful thinking? On the part of Slash.  I truely like the band at present because they're GnR, but who knows what could be if these guys worked together again. ?Even if it weren't GnR it maybe cool to see them work on a solo? ?I'm more inclined to think that they would just be supportive of each others work and maybe clear anything up that could hold back any material to be stamped. ?Clear any legal stuff up and let them all move on.
 ? ?Right now I want GnR to release their new stuff and have the support of the former band members. ?I think it would be best for all involved. ?It would be better to have supportive friends then bitter ex-bandmates. ?Let the future hold what is to be.
 This thread had so many friggin hits that I went to post when there was only one on. ?By the time I pressed post the thread was 3 pages long and moved to the ex-gunners section. HAHA

Jarmo is on top of his game!

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
darth monkey
Beware: Can outwit all of you!
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »

Jarmo, if you're gonna call Slash a liar, fucking prove it.

It's not the first time you put words in his mouth.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like Slash.

But if you're gonna accuse Slash of things, be prepared to prove it and stand up for what you said.

Your dislike for Slash, and the fact that you have try and control everyones action on  this site, seem to be the only reasons you even post.

So next time you call Slash something, have some fucking balls and stand for it instead of crying like a little baby.

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »

you're just biased and/ or hate slash. whcih is a shame. cant p[eople just like both of them!? no

Pretty fucking simple:

* We have Sebastian Bach's threads here JUST BECAUSE Axl Rose, founder and current member of Guns N' Roses, sings in Bach's new album ''Angel Down''

Do you think we are gonna see in the future discussion threads about ''Slave To The Grind'' in this section?

* Slash uses to talk too much about Guns N' Roses, and he also talks about a lot of GNR things where he's not fuckin' involved. Slash can say whatever the fuck he wants, but that doesnt mean all his uncountable GNR mentions have to be here, in this section. That's why there's a ex members section, and a VR subforum.

I dont hate Slash. I love the music he did in GNR and I listen to his music everyday. I admire him a lot. But I am mature enough to accept THE FACT that he's no longer in GNR, and I can also see that he has a desperate need to talk about Guns N' Roses, even though he could spend his precious time talking about his current/active band.

you argument makes no sense......

im not trying to argue at all but think for a moment...

how many times has a thread like "radio DJ mentions axl," etc etc.

so if it says "slash mentions axl" its not allowed? that makes no sense!

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 03:32:54 PM »

Well, things with VR are not exactly going THAT well...

Can't say I didn't see it coming.

But I don't wanna see a reunion now.

First of all it would be SO unfair to the guys who stood up for Axl for the past 7-9 years.

Second, I wanna listen to all the material GN'R has recorded and are ready to release.

I would never like to see a reunion JUST for the money, which is something that I'm 10000% sure Axl would never do.

He has proved that he's not in it for the money.

Some people just want to see  them on stage again, no matter what. They wouldn't care if the band members would be unhappy. It doesn't work that way...

And darth monkey, personally I've had enough of you.

Slash lied last year about going to Axl's house. Is that enough?

Would you like some fries with that?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »

But there isnt a radio dj section here while slash got this ex gunners section for him.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »

you're just biased and/ or hate slash. whcih is a shame. cant p[eople just like both of them!  no

Pretty fucking simple:

you argument makes no sense......

Jesus... dont you see there is a special section in this forum for EX MEMBERS things? Do you see a special section for DJ's?

Well, that's where Slash things that are not estrictly related to GNR should be.

a piece of cake:

He denied going to Axl's house at first > he admitted it later.

Is that enough?

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »

its not really the point man. the point is that most people on here just don't like slash. Period. it wouldn't matter what he said about the new GnR, axl, or whatever. the would just say "wrong section asshole!"

i just think its childish and sad...imo

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2007, 03:45:51 PM »

its not really the point man. the point is that most people on here just don't like slash. Period. it wouldn't matter what he said about the new GnR, axl, or whatever. the would just say "wrong section asshole!"

i just think its childish and sad...imo

if i'd rank my favourite guitarists in the world slash would probably be number 3 on my list.. wich means i like him quite a lot right Wink but still i can understand why slash-news should be posted in the ex-gunners section..
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »

you're just biased and/ or hate slash. whcih is a shame. cant p[eople just like both of them!? no

Pretty fucking simple:

Or it could be the fact that nearly every interview he does, he is asked about the band that he left over ten years ago. And it isint just slash, it's duff aswell. I mean I just watched the FOX and friends interview and it was brought up by them, not slash but them. If interviewers could stop asking about it then he wouldnt talk about it as much.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »

It's not the first time you put words in his mouth.

I don't give a fuck if you don't like Slash.

But if you're gonna accuse Slash of things, be prepared to prove it and stand up for what you said.

Your dislike for Slash, and the fact that you have try and control everyones action on  this site, seem to be the only reasons you even post.

So next time you call Slash something, have some fucking balls and stand for it instead of crying like a little baby.

What a poor excuse to proving how I'm a liar.

I stand up for what I've said in case you didn't notice.

That's why you keep attacking me.

FYI: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2007-10-04/music/velvet-revolver-seeks-libertad/

"I didn't really intend to lie for any other reason than that I didn't feel like explaining everything. Which is the reason most people lie, I guess,"

- Slash

Now, I asked you first, and I'm still waiting......

Are you gonna do prove that I'm the biggest liar on this board or not?

Well?

Last chance!

Got any balls?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 04:12:22 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »

Why is Slash constantly causing speculation that he might go back to GNR.? You never hear Axl talk about the old members, and everytime an old member is interviewed they always say something that can make you think they want to return to Guns N Roses.?

Yeah, but how many interviews does Axl give??

Interviewers are always going to ask GNR-related questions because that's what Slash etc. are most known for. I'm sure that some of the ex-members wouldn't be against returning to GNR but how many people (both fans and non-fans) realistically believe that it'll happen?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2007, 04:09:29 PM »

Slash is an EX-FUCKING-MEMBER that means we talk about him in this section.   The GnR section should be slash free IMO.    smoking   

Axl is singing 3 songs on Baz's album.  stop complaining if you dont like how shit is.   its pathetic.  rofl
CSS
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »

where as a Sebastian Bach and his new ablum thread is allowed on the main Guns n'Roses board. Sure Slash is ex Gn'R, but Seb is non Gn'R

The Sebastian Bach and 'Angel Down' thread can be found in the Bad Obsession section.

The "trio of songs" thread, on which Axl sings, can be found in the Guns N' Roses section.

In your face! hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: