Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:14:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!  (Read 43739 times)
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

I asked axl if I could mention the song titles and he said "fine"-

I wonder if Bach also asked Axl if it was OK to talk about the existence of 3 albums and potential release scheduling Wink

Axl doesn't come on the internet that much apparently, so I doubt it.  Cool
moons
Banned
Headliner

Charlie Don't Surf

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 10:19:32 PM »

well, since the first album of this chinese democracy trilogy was supposed to be out in 1999, we know that we can safely add 9 years to any release date that Axl gives us.

This can be formulated as follows:

Actual Release Date = (What Axl Says) + At least 9 years.

This means that this third album with The General will safely be yours in time for Christmas of 2021.

Give me a break. This is just Baz dropping Axl's name to give his own album more publicity. Isn't it obvious?
Why do you all believe this crap?

Big Gulps, huh? Well...see ya later.
-Dumb and Dumber
Megaguns
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 10:22:08 PM »

If anybody sees baz at the airport,, STEAL HIS FUCKING IPOD!!!

im sure theres a few CD songs on there too.
CSS
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »

Remember when I said that Guns N' Roses fans tend to read into things way too much?

Yeah, I think I've just proved my point... hihi

The "2012" thing was a joke! Get it? Funny?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »

well, since the first album of this chinese democracy trilogy was supposed to be out in 1999, we know that we can safely add 9 years to any release date that Axl gives us.

This can be formulated as follows:

Actual Release Date = (What Axl Says) + At least 9 years.
This means that this third album with The General will safely be yours in time for Christmas of 2021.

although i can't argue with your reasoning i have to say that if the record company has everything in there hands, then a release date for the second and third one should be out RIGHT when they say it will be. think about it, the record company (IF they have it) won't let Axl have it back so when the time inevitably comes that Axl wants to change something they won't let him and they'll go along with their plan........course that could bring up some major legal issues and the posible threat of us not seeing the other two but i digress, once one falls the others will two when they say they will imho

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 10:49:51 PM »

Remember when I said that Guns N' Roses fans tend to read into things way too much?

Yeah, but hat else can we do with our time  Grin
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »

I don't find that funny. ?I don't find that funny at all. ?Let us have some fun for a bit while we believe what Baz says to be absolutely true. ?Don't you try and spoil my day.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

Do you ever get him on the phone and say "will you just put your fuckin record out already?"

Bach: I said that to him once, and it was one of the only times he bristled at me. He goes "Oh, everybody, sebastians got a great fucking idea. Hey! I should put out a record! Thanks, man what would I do without you dude...thats awesome."

Haha. That's funny. hihi

Poor Baz.? Wink

Thanks for the scan.? ok

/jarmo

In a lot of ways Baz is just a huge fan of Axl like we are and he asked a typical "fan" type question.  Axl's response was hilarious! 
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2007, 11:22:34 PM »

I think Axl just threw out a random date.  WHO KNOWS WHEN THIS THING WILL BE OUT!??!  I think its completely up to the record company....
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 12:17:40 AM »

Man... all this gets me so excited.. but at the same time, let's hear some music!!! Lol.

gnrevolution.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 12:26:28 AM »

It's all fun n games until somebody asks uncle Axl for a release date...just ask Baz.  Shocked
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 12:28:13 AM »

I've always been worried about the whole 3 or 4 album thing. Mainly because I fear that if Axl doesn't like the way that the first album is recieved, then we could never get to hear the rest of the albums.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 12:34:18 AM »

It would be nice just to have the first album received...period.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2007, 12:38:36 AM »

It's all fun n games until somebody asks uncle Axl for a release date...just ask Baz.? Shocked

It sounds like sarcasm to me, dude.  Like, maybe annoyed but still maintaining a sense of humor?  That kind of thing.

Smiley

Ali
SLCPUNK
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2007, 12:46:13 AM »

It's all fun n games until somebody asks uncle Axl for a release date...just ask Baz.  Shocked

It sounds like sarcasm to me, dude.  Like, maybe annoyed but still maintaining a sense of humor?  That kind of thing.

Smiley

Ali

Funny you say that...

Frankly, I could not think of a better description for myself: Slightly annoyed, and steeped in sarcasm....24/7.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 01:23:59 AM »

He never mentioned it ONCE on tour...so I really don't see the thing coming anytime soon.
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 01:33:10 AM »

Bach: I said that to him once, and it was one of the only times he bristled at me. He goes "Oh, everybody, sebastians got a great fucking idea. Hey! I should put out a record! Thanks, man what would I do without you dude...thats awesome." I was like Ok, I get it.

I laughed out loud when I read that? rofl rofl

whatever, 2012 for the third record isn't that bad..maybe it's like first record in 2008, second in 2010 and third in 2012. They'll have plenty of time to promote the record (aka touring? love ) and get people to buy the record sounds like a plan to me  ok One record every 6 months might be a bit much....if Axl was serious when he said 2012 that is? hihi

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 01:48:52 AM »

Bach: I said that to him once, and it was one of the only times he bristled at me. He goes "Oh, everybody, sebastians got a great fucking idea. Hey! I should put out a record! Thanks, man what would I do without you dude...thats awesome." I was like Ok, I get it.

whatever, 2012 for the third record isn't that bad..maybe it's like first record in 2008, second in 2010 and third in 2012. They'll have plenty of time to promote the record (aka touring? love ) and get people to buy the record sounds like a plan to me? ok One record every 6 months might be a bit much....if Axl was serious when he said 2012 that is? hihi

this is exactly what I thought.  If its true that the third album will be out in 2012, then I think 2008 and 2010 for the first two would be about right. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2007, 01:55:57 AM »

I laughed out loud when I read that  rofl rofl

whatever, 2012 for the third record isn't that bad..maybe it's like first record in 2008, second in 2010 and third in 2012. They'll have plenty of time to promote the record (aka touring  love ) and get people to buy the record sounds like a plan to me  ok One record every 6 months might be a bit much....if Axl was serious when he said 2012 that is  hihi

this is exactly what I thought.  If its true that the third album will be out in 2012, then I think 2008 and 2010 for the first two would be about right. 

Maybe he releases all three at once?
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2007, 02:15:27 AM »

whatever, 2012 for the third record isn't that bad..maybe it's like first record in 2008, second in 2010 and third in 2012. They'll have plenty of time to promote the record (aka touring? love ) and get people to buy the record sounds like a plan to me? ok One record every 6 months might be a bit much....if Axl was serious when he said 2012 that is? hihi

this is exactly what I thought.? If its true that the third album will be out in 2012, then I think 2008 and 2010 for the first two would be about right.?

Maybe he releases all three at once?
don't think he will, that's just to much awesomeness for people to digest at once  Wink

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: