Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz reveals more about "The General", CD, and more!  (Read 43732 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »

where is the thread about some Dj 's comment on Chinese democracy release date? or about  Play.com? Roll Eyes
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2007, 02:17:35 PM »

It's like, there is a section to ex-members. Slash is an ex-member. But still, just because he talks about Axl and it's about a) something from the past or b) something he doesn't have a clue about anymore (AKA Guns N' Roses today), it would deserve a thread here.

So, the problem is the place where the thread belongs. Jarmo should make new sections about DJs and play.com. hihi

daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2007, 05:22:11 PM »

It's like, there is a section to ex-members. Slash is an ex-member. But still, just because he talks about Axl and it's about a) something from the past or b) something he doesn't have a clue about anymore (AKA Guns N' Roses today), it would deserve a thread here.

So, the problem is the place where the thread belongs. Jarmo should make new sections about DJs and play.com. hihi

(deep frustrated breath)...........................................

here are some of my favourite threads that highlight my point, their relevance to the current Guns n rose line up is, at best, laughable? Kiss

My favourites

Would you subscribe to a radio station if they played GnR regularly

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49138.0

New Album by brain and BUCKETHEAD

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49303.0

Amazon has started a digital download service- appetite for destruction

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=48935.0

Hanoi rocks frontman talks Guns n roses

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=48800.0

and a round up[ of assorted opther threads thathave no relevance to gun n roses/? and or someone has somehting to say about Axl/ new GnR and a thread is dedicated to it.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49195.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49529.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49431.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32412.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49361.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49266.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49273.0

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=48105.0

if you can't see my point now, then i give up? Embarrassed

I dont like slash more than axl, i like both. i dont dislike jarmo either. all i ask is that there is fair treatment of both here, or at least a party policy, which at the moment, sounds like it would be, "we hate slash, fuck you."

this website is becoming like the FOX news network. Fair and Balanced? yeah right.................

Smiley
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:32:05 PM by daviebuckethead » Logged

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »

Do you want to buy a clue?

You really are upset that we have a dedicated section for the people who aren't in the band anymore.

What are you gonna do about it? Keep whining?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CSS
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »

Yeah, a thread about a current member of Guns N' Roses is laughable...

Why does people ALWAYS have to complain about something? It doesn't matter how good things get, someone will always be there to stir up shit.

This thread is about Sebastian Bach talking about Axl, GN'R and 'Chinese Democracy' - how is that NOT relevant? Hell, Axl is even singing on the guys record which is due in store in less than two weeks!

For God's sake.
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2007, 05:45:39 PM »

im not continuing this any longer......

if you had bothered to read the last couple of pages, you would see that my argument was about how anything that slash says about GnR old or new, good or bad, is immediately removed form the GnR section.

it has nothing to do with Bach at all.

i dont need to buy clues jarmo, i used the search function and came up with all the evidence i needed in my post with the links above.

I take it from your response that you have admitted that the main GnR section has become anti old line-up?

the point is if duff, slash, matt etc are mentioned in the main section, you're all over it like flies on shit.

if it is a thread about subscribing tom some internet radio station, you let it slide.............
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:47:40 PM by daviebuckethead » Logged

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2007, 06:06:52 PM »

NEXT VERSE! SAME AS THE FIRST! A LITTLE BIT LOUDER AND...Oh fuck it.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2007, 06:07:09 PM »

if you had bothered to read the last couple of pages, you would see that my argument was about how anything that slash says about GnR old or new, good or bad, is immediately removed form the GnR section.

You bet it is. Along with whatever the fuck people like Duff or Matt say.

I take it from your response that you have admitted that the main GnR section has become anti old line-up?

Oh please. You even listed threads about songs from AFD.

If anything, this section is "anti promoting former members current projects".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »

/jarmo

the prosecution rests.

i wont talk about this anymore in this thread.

Go Baz!

Roll Eyes

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »

Oh please. You even listed threads about songs from AFD.

If anything, this section is "anti promoting former members current projects".

/jarmo

hm... am I allowed to post bucketheads comments on CD, axl and finck?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »

Thank God.

Anybody else who can't see the difference between talking about current GN'R related events (for example Axl singing on Baz's album) and former band members talking about Axl in order to sell more tickets/books/records need to think for a bit.

hm... am I allowed to post bucketheads comments on CD, axl and finck?

As far as I know, he doesn't talk and no, the Baz thread isn't the place.

/jarmo

mrbucketfoot
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »

Jesus Christ. Although I am new interms of signing up to the forum, I've been around for awhile. Sure, Jarmo has a reputation of being overbearing and impulsive, but if some of you weren't such bitchy babies, Daddy Jarmo wouldn't have to clean up your messes all the time.

Here's an idea, grow up, quit starting petty arguements, and follow the rules of the forum.

ok

Anyway, it's really great to hear Baz mention 'The General', which I'm really looking forward to hearing whenever it's out. With arrangements by Marco Beltrami (assuming they're still used) and drums by Brain, it has the potential to be a great song. I really dig all the work Beltrami has done and Brain of course is a very talented drummer.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »

To clarify a bit.

Im glad Sebastian is doing great, he is one of my favorite singers and people in music BUT

I have been waiting a long time for Chinese Democracy and I personally havent minded the wait.

I just want everything to be revealed by AXL when he is ready, no matter how many years it takes than have someone else come a long with a bunch of teasers and spoilers.

its kind of like someone telling u the ending to a movie u have been dying to see or something.

I want to find out everything when its official etc, and not from Baz promoting himself.

Sebastian is a puppet because he, like so many others are Axl's "YES" men, and don't have the balls to tell him how they really feel out of fear of not being his friend anymore.

Just listen to how Axl talked down to Sebastian when he told him to release the album. I mean Baz was just enthusiastic cause he heard amazing music and he was just trying to pep his friend up and tell him that its awesome, RELEASE IT and Axl treated him like a fucking piece of garbage by humiliating him in front of everyone.

To me that really isn't cool.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »

Just listen to how Axl talked down to Sebastian when he told him to release the album. I mean Baz was just enthusiastic cause he heard amazing music and he was just trying to pep his friend up and tell him that its awesome, RELEASE IT and Axl treated him like a fucking piece of garbage by humiliating him in front of everyone.

You were there?

You know, the great thing about friends is that you can joke with them and have a laugh.

You don't think Axl knows that people want to hear the music?

/jarmo

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2007, 07:55:32 PM »

You were there?

You know, the great thing about friends is that you can joke with them and have a laugh.

/jarmo
Yeah, the fact that Baz was willing to share that story in a joking manner should tell you that Axl didn't demean and embarass him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #195 on: November 09, 2007, 12:50:02 AM »

I guess it can be interpreted different ways, but reading it, to me it sounded pretty condescending and nasty.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2007, 03:23:06 AM »

Nice article.  Makes me hopeful, just in time for the holidays.

Enjoyed the bitching, after a few pages of the thread, too.  hihi

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
John Galt
Rocker

Peace Sells... But still no one is buying goddamit

« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2007, 04:11:11 AM »

Sebastian is just another puppet.

I have no problem with Sebastian promoting his album, but I think he should leave Axl's release strategies a secret.
Make up your mind.? By saying you think Baz is just another puppet, I'm guessing you mean that Axl is the PuppetMaster. ?And if that's the case then wouldn't anything that Baz says in regards to 'secret strategies' be exactly what GNR wants him to say when they pull his strings? ?Roll Eyes

No you're dead wrong there, Axl can't be the Puppet Master - surely Metallica would be the Master of Puppets ?   Cool
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #198 on: November 09, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »

You were there?

/jarmo

You weren't there either.

I agree with your position, doesn't sound like he was being a knob.  But speculation is speculation.  Just because it's speculation that we think is correct does not make it become no longer speculation. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #199 on: November 09, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »

but in fact we can't listen to how Axl talked to Sebastian when he told him to release the album can we?

It's Sebastian talking to the interviewer. we can't even listen to how he talkes either.
I don't  think there was anyone when he said 'everybody'.

"Do you ever get him on the phone and say "will you just put your fuckin record out already?"

Bach: I said that to him once, and it was one of the only times he bristled at me. He goes "Oh, everybody, sebastians got a great fucking idea. Hey! I should put out a record! Thanks, man what would I do without you dude...thats awesome."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: