Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  7-dead in a school shooting in Finland
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 7-dead in a school shooting in Finland  (Read 7988 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: November 07, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »

and ten wounded, one online news says he's caught, the other one believes he's shot dead.
He's using a 22. Sig Sauer Mosquito -pistol.

Here's his youtube video about it.

http://youtube.com/user/Sturmgeist89

Cheap fucker.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »

i heard that a lot of nurses quit from work in a very tensed social struggle with the governement or something?

but blood is more appealing ...

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 10:05:01 AM »

This is one of the things that I really didn't want us to copy from the Americans.

It's a terrible tragedy. I read the guy's 'manifesto', and it clearly shows how big of an idiot he was. Extremely immature and just plain stupid (though he claims otherwise). Reading it just made me so angry...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »

Here's what he wrote:

I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM! JUSTITIA SUUM CUIQUE DISTRIBUIT! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.

You might ask yourselves, why did I do this and what do I want. Well, most of you are too arrogant and closed-minded to understand... You will proprably say me that I am"insane", "crazy", "psychopath", "criminal" or crap like that. No, the truth is that I am just an animl, a human, an individual, a dissident.

I have had enough. I don't want to be part of this fucked up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving... only worth killing. But... When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name... When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets... When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice... When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority... In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

Long live the revolution... revolution against the system, which enslaves not only the majority of weak-minded masses but also the small minority of strong-minded and intelligent individuals! If we want to live in a different world, we must act. We must rise against the enslaving, corrupted and totalitarian regimes and overthrow the tyrants, gangsters and the rule of idiocracy. I can't alone change much but hopefully my actions will inspire all the intelligent people of the world and start some sort of revolution against the current systems. The system discriminating naturality and justice, is my enemy. The people living in the world of delusion and supporting this system are my enemies.

I am ready to die for a cause I know is right, just and true... even if I would lose or the battle would be only remembered as evil... I will rather fight and die than live a long and unhappy life.

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don't blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don't blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

Justice renders to everyone his due.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »

Fucking Finland!

this is seriously something i thought would never happen in finland, dunno why, just don't..

selfish fucker, he could have just killed himself that would have made him a victim.. now he's a psychopath..

RIP to the victims of this fucko and my sincerest condoleances to their families and friends
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »

This is really sad. Believe me, here in America we are wondering what the hell is up with kids these days too? I'm scared to send my kids to school. Some of my friends at work have had their kids experience lock-downs because of threats or ammunition being found. Why can't we go back to the way it used to be? I used to feel safe at school and church, but after experiencing someone running in my church with a backpack saying he had a bomb and would blow us all to pieces, I feel safe no where anymore.

My hearts go out to anyone effected by this tragedy. It shouldn't have happened. There are some sick, sick people out there.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »

Here's what he wrote:

I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM! JUSTITIA SUUM CUIQUE DISTRIBUIT! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.

You might ask yourselves, why did I do this and what do I want. Well, most of you are too arrogant and closed-minded to understand... You will proprably say me that I am"insane", "crazy", "psychopath", "criminal" or crap like that. No, the truth is that I am just an animl, a human, an individual, a dissident.

I have had enough. I don't want to be part of this fucked up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving... only worth killing. But... When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name... When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets... When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice... When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority... In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

Long live the revolution... revolution against the system, which enslaves not only the majority of weak-minded masses but also the small minority of strong-minded and intelligent individuals! If we want to live in a different world, we must act. We must rise against the enslaving, corrupted and totalitarian regimes and overthrow the tyrants, gangsters and the rule of idiocracy. I can't alone change much but hopefully my actions will inspire all the intelligent people of the world and start some sort of revolution against the current systems. The system discriminating naturality and justice, is my enemy. The people living in the world of delusion and supporting this system are my enemies.

I am ready to die for a cause I know is right, just and true... even if I would lose or the battle would be only remembered as evil... I will rather fight and die than live a long and unhappy life.

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don't blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don't blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

Justice renders to everyone his due.

Well, I certainly know where he's coming from.

Not the most clever way to go, but still, understandable.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 11:50:03 AM »

Understandable? Guess it takes a loser to know one I suppose... Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 11:54:22 AM »

Feel better, or do you want to take another shot?

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 11:55:49 AM »

And how do you know where he's coming from? ?The dude is a fucking coward. ?So afraid of life that he has to place the blame on "the system" for his failures. ? It's the easy way out for these idiot kids. ?They get to stake some claim to fame that they would have otherwise never been able to do and that's it. ?This dipshit thinks he has made a difference, but now he's going to be nothing more than a wikipedia footnote. ?Meanwhile 7 families have to suffer for his act of cowardice.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 12:01:29 PM »

And how do you know where he's coming from?  The dude is a fucking coward.  So afraid of life that he has to place the blame on "the system" for his failures.   It's the easy way out for these idiot kids.  They get to stake some claim to fame that they would have otherwise never been able to do and that's it.  This dipshit thinks he has made a difference, but now he's going to be nothing more than a wikipedia footnote.  Meanwhile 7 families have to suffer for his act of cowardice.

Because I felt a connection when reading his letter.

Difference is he hated the world, I don't.

And while your conclusions are fairly accurate it doesn't help us explain how these things happen, again and again.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 12:05:34 PM »

Feel better, or do you want to take another shot?

Are you still standing?

As I said before... Tell me was it the "insane", "crazy" part or the "psychopath", "criminal" part?

Bah, forget it. I must be too arrogant and closed-minded to understand...

Fuck 'Em All.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 12:08:40 PM »

And how do you know where he's coming from?? The dude is a fucking coward.? So afraid of life that he has to place the blame on "the system" for his failures.? ?It's the easy way out for these idiot kids.? They get to stake some claim to fame that they would have otherwise never been able to do and that's it.? This dipshit thinks he has made a difference, but now he's going to be nothing more than a wikipedia footnote.? Meanwhile 7 families have to suffer for his act of cowardice.

And while your conclusions are fairly accurate it doesn't help us explain how these things happen, again and again.

They happen again and again because this is the only way that these troubled kids know they can stake their "claim to fame". ?It's always going to work, a proven formula.....the media eats it up and outcries against these monsters every time until the story fades. It strikes fear in people and creates a moral panic.

It's now being reported that 8 are dead.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 12:09:17 PM »

Sorry kid, life is too short to waste on low self-esteems.^^

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »

It's sad that in many of these cases, the one's with low self esteem waste others.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 12:13:53 PM »

And how do you know where he's coming from?  The dude is a fucking coward.  So afraid of life that he has to place the blame on "the system" for his failures.   It's the easy way out for these idiot kids.  They get to stake some claim to fame that they would have otherwise never been able to do and that's it.  This dipshit thinks he has made a difference, but now he's going to be nothing more than a wikipedia footnote.  Meanwhile 7 families have to suffer for his act of cowardice.

They happen again and again because this is the only way that these troubled kids know they can stake their "claim to fame".  It's always going to work, a proven formula.....the media eats it up and outcries against these monsters every time until the story fades. It strikes fear in people and creates a moral panic.

It's now being reported that 8 are dead.

And where does this lust for fame stem from? Why are certain countries over-represented in these cases, even though their gun per capita may be lower?

This is a relatively new phenomenon, and so far I haven't seen one sensible attempt to explain it. I mean, videogames and marilyn manson? Come on.

It's sad that in many of these cases, the one's with low self esteem waste others.

Ironic, isn't.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »

what I don't understand (actually the whole act is crazy) is what him shooting anyone to do with the natural selection?

Sure he thinks he's godlike, but sure he must see he prove himself wrong?

And all that about natural selection, I wouldn't mind to give him a "natural concussion".

Last I heard he was wounded but alive, don't know if the cops downed him or did he try suicide.

So now five boys are dead, two girls and a teacher.

And the killer is in critical condition.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 12:28:53 PM »

In my hometown no So frustrating..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7082795.stm
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/11/07/school.shooting/index.html

Last I heard he was wounded but alive, don't know if the cops downed him or did he try suicide.
And the killer is in critical condition.

He tried to kill himself by shooting his brain out, didn't succeed very well. But the doctor said "he has very little hope".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 12:35:27 PM by kaasupoltin » Logged

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 01:06:02 PM »

If he survives, wouldn't he be like the only one to have remained alive after being the culprit in one of these school shootings?

They usually kill themselves or willingly take the police's offence.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 01:31:59 PM »

This is one of the things that I really didn't want us to copy from the Americans.

It's a terrible tragedy. I read the guy's 'manifesto', and it clearly shows how big of an idiot he was. Extremely immature and just plain stupid (though he claims otherwise). Reading it just made me so angry...
Yeah very fucked up and sad.
Deathtoll keeps going up. Ends up at  8 I guess?

Think about how HUGE this will be here, for the longest of time. Yellow press, news, the whole Arto Nyberg treatment,columns, the unavoidable "WTF is wrong with us!!" columns,  urban legends and the you tube shit spreading via Irc etc..
..I just hope it doesnt come fashionabole here aswell.

Syvin osanottoni jos joltain l?hti kaveri/sukulainen.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: