Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:38:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Relationship Question
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Relationship Question  (Read 19598 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2007, 12:41:22 PM »

Gotta throw my 2 cents in

Depends on what u want like everyone else has said.

If she is someone u want to Date and have a big time relationship with, Then dont do anything.

1. U don't want a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend, cause that usually signifies she'd cheat on u.? They are in college, so more than likely her current BF will do something to fuck shit up.

2. Do NOT GET IN THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she starts treating u like one of her girlfriends, or throws u into the gay companion role, U are fucked. So know when to hang out and when not to.

Here is a good idea, Risky but good

Next time she calls u to hang out, Tell her u have plans to go out on a date with a girl and that u will call her tomorrow.

that will get her to thinking "HOLY SHIT" I really like this guy and I may lose him.  Will get her out of the Having her cake and eating it mode where she has a guy she dates, and u for extra.

Could definitely change the situation for the good, unless u are in the friend zone and then she may be happy for u which would suck.

NOW THE OTHER SIDE

IF she is some chick u just want to hook up with, hang out with, crush a few times and not get serious with, I say FUCK THE GUY SHE IS WITH and do what u do with no regrets or guilt.?

Or u can get a girlfriend and then tell the girl u like that relationships are like Algebra. My Girlfriend cancels out your boyfriend, so it really isn't cheating. ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »

Gotta throw my 2 cents in

Depends on what u want like everyone else has said.

If she is someone u want to Date and have a big time relationship with, Then dont do anything.

1. U don't want a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend, cause that usually signifies she'd cheat on u.? They are in college, so more than likely her current BF will do something to fuck shit up.

2. Do NOT GET IN THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she starts treating u like one of her girlfriends, or throws u into the gay companion role, U are fucked. So know when to hang out and when not to.

Here is a good idea, Risky but good

Next time she calls u to hang out, Tell her u have plans to go out on a date with a girl and that u will call her tomorrow.

that will get her to thinking "HOLY SHIT" I really like this guy and I may lose him.? Will get her out of the Having her cake and eating it mode where she has a guy she dates, and u for extra.

Could definitely change the situation for the good, unless u are in the friend zone and then she may be happy for u which would suck.

NOW THE OTHER SIDE

IF she is some chick u just want to hook up with, hang out with, crush a few times and not get serious with, I say FUCK THE GUY SHE IS WITH and do what u do with no regrets or guilt.?

Or u can get a girlfriend and then tell the girl u like that relationships are like Algebra. My Girlfriend cancels out your boyfriend, so it really isn't cheating. ok

Isn't this the dramatic bullshit girls do to guys?

Why stoop to that level?
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »

Well D is a big girl,So.....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »

well, D told me just the other day that he almost got laid.

I asked, what happened.

D told me the girl's mom walked in.

I asked him, what did she say.

D replied "Baa".
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:40:18 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »

So update. The girl and her boyfriend split up today. I knew something was up, she's been miss flirtatious the last 3 days towards me.

She's a little upset, and wants to talk about it.

Question is, how do I play this so I don't end up in the dreaded friend zone.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2007, 01:47:06 PM »

One word, Liquor.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2007, 01:52:32 PM »

Be straight up, man. Tell the girl you're into her, you like her, wanna see more but ask her what's the deal with the other guy? Maybe she just wants to have a bit of fun and hang out with a few guys. Maybe get with a few. She probably isn't ready for any big relationship or anything. When I started college I remember seeing a few girls here and there and by my 3rd year I decided to stay with one girl. We went out for about 3 years then. Just have fun, don't get too focused on relationships, you'll enjoy college life much better if you take things in your stride!

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2007, 01:53:18 PM »

Haha, thats funny. She actually begged me to go out last night and get drunk but I have 20 page thesis due today and I couldn't go. What an idiot I was.

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2007, 01:56:04 PM »

That's cool man, get your work done. If she's really interested she won't give up on you. If you give in too easy she'll walk all over you. She likes you, dude. You're laughing!!!

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »

I'll tell you what, both me AND my brother gave up on work for people we loved, probably because both of us are incredible cretins !

Never give up on your work/studies and your friends for ANYONE.

Ever.

Capiche ?

Nothing to say
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2007, 02:09:09 PM »

I'll tell you what, both me AND my brother gave up on work for people we loved, probably because both of us are incredible cretins !

Never give up on your work/studies and your friends for ANYONE.

Ever.

Capiche ?

Don't worry, school/work is first. I just knew I missed out on a good time.

And I was laughing at the Liquor comment.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »

i have no answer for that, it has happend to me? Undecided

Haha, thats funny. She actually begged me to go out last night and get drunk but I have 20 page thesis due today and I couldn't go. What an idiot I was.

yeah you kinda were, because this can/will haunt you for years ?Undecided

One word, Liquor.

next time, do that^ yes? hihi

Be straight up, man. Tell the girl you're into her, you like her, wanna see more but ask her what's the deal with the other guy? Maybe she just wants to have a bit of fun and hang out with a few guys. Maybe get with a few. She probably isn't ready for any big relationship or anything. When I started college I remember seeing a few girls here and there and by my 3rd year I decided to stay with one girl. We went out for about 3 years then. Just have fun, don't get too focused on relationships, you'll enjoy college life much better if you take things in your stride!

this guy is probably half right half wrong IMO.. don't ever start with telling her that you like her.. that will probably scare her.. ask what's with the other dude though, you can learn from that.. as he also said maybe she aint ready for a big relationship.. and to be honest do the whole relationship thing after school.. be serious in your school work and just see girls from time to time.. be a lil player hombre Wink? after college you can find the love of your life? Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 02:19:20 PM by CheapJules » Logged
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »

Yeah at this point, my whole goal is to just hang out with her. She told me she'd give me the whole run down about this guy later today, so I'll see where I stand from that.

We are supposed to be getting together later in the week to hang, so all systems are go for now.

And I'm not telling her anything just yet....gotta wait this out a little.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2007, 03:05:42 PM »

Yeah at this point, my whole goal is to just hang out with her. She told me she'd give me the whole run down about this guy later today, so I'll see where I stand from that.

We are supposed to be getting together later in the week to hang, so all systems are go for now.

Be a little wary of the gal that wants to tell you her problems with other guys though.  That is usually a one way ticket to the "friends only" zone.  Just sayin.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »

Be a little wary of the gal that wants to tell you her problems with other guys though.? That is usually a one way ticket to the "friends only" zone.? Just sayin.
I was thinking the exact thing. One way to remedy that is shag her face off! rofl ...then 'talk' about it.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »

It's funny, the biggest love of my life was also my best friend and we talked a lot of the past, both our pasts, and people attached to it, it never stopped us from being passionately in love and in lust.

we were confidents as well as the rest.

Nothing to say
GunnerOne 84
VIP

« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »

It's funny, the biggest love of my life was also my best friend and we talked a lot of the past, both our pasts, and people attached to it, it never stopped us from being passionately in love and in lust.

we were confidents as well as the rest.

I have heard from quite a few female friends today that my best shot is to be there in the short term and listen and listen to her. If there is something there it should make itself readily apparent before too long. I am not exactly wishing to sit and wait for months on end for something to happen, I'd just like to see if it's already starting to be there. If it is great, if it isn't then on to the next.

leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »

All women lie!
But it's all good as long as you don't love them....

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »

All women lie!
But it's all good as long as you don't love them....
you're single aren't you? hihi

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »

So update. The girl and her boyfriend split up today. I knew something was up, she's been miss flirtatious the last 3 days towards me.

She's a little upset, and wants to talk about it.

Show her this thread  Grin

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: