Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 11:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Angels saved my life again while I was listening to ANGEL DOWN
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Angels saved my life again while I was listening to ANGEL DOWN  (Read 6838 times)
Annie
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »

I was driving to work today Listening to ANGEL DOWN for the very first time. Axl sounded so good, I was so happy. All of a sudden I lost complete control of my car ( I hit a patch of black ice) and my car spun around 3 times. Something took over the car and it stopped with no damage to me, the car or somebody else. Call me crazy, but some divine intervention took over that car! I even braced myself and said, you are going to total this car. The true miracle was that no one else was in the other lane. And I was only 30 minutes late for work.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »

wow, glad to hear you're okay Annie! black ice is a scary thing, my mother had the same thing happen to her a year or so ago.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:29 AM »

Wow, you really have someone looking out for you up there.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 10:44:13 AM »

Yes indeed i saved your life darlin.  Grin

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 10:59:04 AM »

All of a sudden I lost complete control of my car ( I hit a patch of black ice) and my car spun around 3 times. Something took over the car and it stopped with no damage to me,
It is called friction.

The true miracle was that no one else was in the other lane.
Why is that a miracle. There are on cars driving down the road in front of my house right now. There is nothing miraculous about that.

And I was only 30 minutes late for work.

It seems like if there were an angel, he would have got you there on time.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Annie
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »

North Ave is a VERY busy city street in Chicago. There are always cars going in both directions. I was late to work because I started crying hysterically after it happened. I work in a  PICU where I take care of critically ill children on life support, and I wasn't even sure if I was emotionally stable enough to work, but I pulled it together.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

Well I'm glad your safe, but angels didn't have anything to do with it. Maybe it was your defensive driving skills. I can assure you there is a very logical explanation.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:16 AM »

was it on PS3 or xbox360 ?

Annie
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »

Well I'm glad your safe, but angels didn't have anything to do with it. Maybe it was your defensive driving skills. I can assure you there is a very logical explanation.
I just let go, I don't even remember what I did, except prepare myself for the worst, crashing into something. The way the car stopped perfectly positioned just felt supernatural.
Annie
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »

WTF?
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

I was driving to work today Listening to ANGEL DOWN for the very first time. Axl sounded so good, I was so happy. All of a sudden I lost complete control of my car ( I hit a patch of black ice) and my car spun around 3 times. Something took over the car and it stopped with no damage to me, the car or somebody else. Call me crazy, but some divine intervention took over that car! I even braced myself and said, you are going to total this car. The true miracle was that no one else was in the other lane. And I was only 30 minutes late for work.

Your crazy.? hihi

No seriously you just got very very lucky, could have be a whole lot worse. If I were you I would by a lottery ticket because you luck is in.? ok

"to live with fortune and fame"
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »

this isn't the first time angels have saved annies life while driving to work...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=47976.0

I was driving to work this morning and I stopped at a red light. When it turned green, a voice told me to wait Out of nowhere a car came speeding into the intersection. If I had not hesitated, me and my little Mazda Miata would be road kill. God is good.

Shocked nervous

smoking
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »

I don't even remember what I did, except prepare myself for the worst, crashing into something.

The last time I braced for impact, It messed my wrist up, but I tore the hell out of a truck and car.

Annie
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »

I don't even remember what I did, except prepare myself for the worst, crashing into something.

The last time I braced for impact, It messed my wrist up, but I tore the hell out of a truck and car.
Is your wrist OK now? What happened to you?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »

You're still a sarcastic bastard  hihi

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »

Yeah, it heal up after a month or two. I T-boned a truck that ran a stop sign. I was going 50mph ... it totaled both vehicles. The guy was plastered the night of the final game in the NCAA tourny last march.

Annie
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 03:33:24 PM »

Yeah, it heal up after a month or two. I T-boned a truck that ran a stop sign. I was going 50mph ... it totaled both vehicles. The guy was plastered the night of the final game in the NCAA tourny last march.
I am glad that you are better! That must have been so scarey for you!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »

It sucked, but it happened so fast that I didn't have time to be afraid. I think I probably said "shit" just before impact. I've been in a few crashes, it is the fast ones that suck, but thanks for the concern.

Annie
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »

It sucked, but it happened so fast that I didn't have time to be afraid. I think I probably said "shit" just before impact. I've been in a few crashes, it is the fast ones that suck, but thanks for the concern.
I can't help but think that you have some angels looking out for you too!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »

I can't help but think that you have some angels looking out for you too!

Not unless those angels have a few pints of whiskey on them.....

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: