Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:26:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Study: False statements preceded war
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Study: False statements preceded war  (Read 22060 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »

the 60 minutes interview actually supports Bush. it describes how Saddam was not fully cooperating, and was actually TRYING to make everyone believe that he had WMDs.

You are something else, so stubborn, even after all these years of being wrong. 

If Bush has gotten up there and said "Saddam wants to have a WMD again ONE DAY" think we would have gone to war? No way would people have sent their kids off for something that might happen one day.

Saddam didn't expect Bush to invade and wanted his neighboring countries to believe he was armed. Just our Iranian nutjob wants everybody to believe-posturing.

At the end, Saddam was coperating with the UN, and Blix said so. And no matter how much you lie to yourself, it was Bush who sent the UN packing, so he could invade Iraq. You always conveniently ignore that.

No link to AQ, no weapons, no threat to the USA, no participation with 9-11. NOTHING. Now the FBI field agent comes forward with his private talks with Saddam, sealing the truth of the matter and you think it's "helping" Bush. You are truly insane.

You deserve to burn in hell right along Bush and his war pigs for advocating such violence and bloodshed.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »

Saddam overplayed his hand.  Bush may have been stopped cold in  justifying an invasion if Saddam came clean about not having any WMD's.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »

the 60 minutes interview actually supports Bush. it describes how Saddam was not fully cooperating, and was actually TRYING to make everyone believe that he had WMDs.

You are something else, so stubborn, even after all these years of being wrong. 

If Bush has gotten up there and said "Saddam wants to have a WMD again ONE DAY" think we would have gone to war? No way would people have sent their kids off for something that might happen one day.

Saddam didn't expect Bush to invade and wanted his neighboring countries to believe he was armed. Just our Iranian nutjob wants everybody to believe-posturing.

At the end, Saddam was coperating with the UN, and Blix said so. And no matter how much you lie to yourself, it was Bush who sent the UN packing, so he could invade Iraq. You always conveniently ignore that.

No link to AQ, no weapons, no threat to the USA, no participation with 9-11. NOTHING. Now the FBI field agent comes forward with his private talks with Saddam, sealing the truth of the matter and you think it's "helping" Bush. You are truly insane.

You deserve to burn in hell right along Bush and his war pigs for advocating such violence and bloodshed.

the angry liberal is making religious comments and playing God.  rofl

saddam never FULLY cooperated. and now we know why.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 04:59:48 PM »

Saddam overplayed his hand.  Bush may have been stopped cold in  justifying an invasion if Saddam came clean about not having any WMD's.

Maybe murderer Bush should have allowed the UN to do their job instead of being a fucking cowboy and slaughtering 650,000  Iraqis in the process.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

You advocate, condone, and justify the lies that resulted in what essentially is mass murder of innocent civilians. I am uncertain what may happen at the end of our life cycle, but I can only hope a person such as yourself gets we he deserves for endorsing human misery on such a grande scale. You may have been too chicken shit (and you are too chicken shit) to pick up a gun and do the deed yourself, but you may as well have.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

You advocate, condone, and justify the lies that resulted in what essentially is mass murder of innocent civilians. I am uncertain what may happen at the end of our life cycle, but I can only hope a person such as yourself gets we he deserves for endorsing human misery on such a grande scale. You may have been too chicken shit (and you are too chicken shit) to pick up a gun and do the deed yourself, but you may as well have.

since you're getting all religous on me, i'll throw it right back at ya...

judge not lest you be judged.  rofl rofl

SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »

I'll judge all I want.

You're a chicken hawk coward who never had the guts to go over and take part in the fiasco you so proudly sponsored. Sitting behind a computer screen laughing, while human beings (Including our soliders) get snuffed out on a daily basis for nothing. What a hero.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

I'll judge all I want.

You're a chicken hawk coward who never had the guts to go over and take part in the fiasco you so proudly sponsored. Sitting behind a computer screen laughing, while human beings (Including our soliders) get snuffed out on a daily basis for nothing. What a hero.

then what's it say about you as a person that you give me the time of day?

you would rather argue with someone that you think should "burn in hell" than do something constructive. is there nothing important in your life that arguing with someone you think so lowly of is actually higher on your list of things to do?

you're either a screwed up individual, or have a very sad life.

if i was as religious as you, i'd say some prayers for you.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

Maybe murderer Bush should have allowed the UN to do their job instead of being a fucking cowboy and slaughtering 650,000  Iraqis in the process.

Do you think we had justification to go into Afghanistan?

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 05:45:08 PM »

I've made my points over the years, and they all turned out to be correct. Yours, on the other hand, have been false, yet here you are still lying about it all. Nothing is worse than somebody who is too much of a coward to back what they support. You never were able to put your money where your mouth was, because you never had the guts to do so.

I am quite content thank you, but I'm not going to read the garbage, and half truths you post here without a response. Truth be told, I find you to be a truly despicable individual.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »

Is there any war cheerleader here that ever had the balls to go to Iraq?

ANYBODY?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 05:48:43 PM by UTAH TAINTS » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

I've made my points over the years, and they all turned out to be correct. Yours, on the other hand, have been false, yet here you are still lying about it all. Nothing is worse than somebody who is too much of a coward to back what they support. You never were able to put your money where your mouth was, because you never had the guts to do so.

I am quite content thank you, but I'm not going to read the garbage, and half truths you post here without a response. Truth be told, I find you to be a truly despicable individual.

i'm so dispicable you waste hours responding to what i post. again, what does that say about you? why do you care so much about someone you think so lowly of that need to respond.

seriously bro, find a hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 06:03:10 PM »

ANYBODY?

not all people are able to go and fight, for a variety of different reasons (health, family committments, etc.). and yes, plenty of people are afraid as well. are you saying that NONE of those people can be supportive of a war? personally, i think it's un-american to think that way.

you also try to label people that supported the invasion and continue to want to see success there as endorsing "human misery." that's obviously a brainless argument on so many levels. i don't think anyone in these threads supports the killing of innocent civilians.

"Unlike South Africa, which decided on its own to eliminate its nuclear weapons and welcomed inspection as a means of creating confidence in its disarmament, Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance - not even today - of the disarmament, which was demanded of it and which it needs to carry out to win the confidence of the world and to live in peace..."

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »

ANYBODY?

I enlisted in the Marines during the first gulf war, but did not go to Iraq.

Does this make my point of view more or less valid?

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 03:17:41 AM »

i'm so dispicable you waste hours responding to what i post. again, what does that say about you? why do you care so much about someone you think so lowly of that need to respond.

seriously bro, find a hobby or get a girlfriend or something.

Disagreeing with your fascist ideals does not mean I have no life. It means I don't care to surrender this great country to a group of sociopaths who intend to ruin it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 03:26:46 AM »

you also try to label people that supported the invasion and continue to want to see success there as endorsing "human misery." that's obviously a brainless argument on so many levels. i don't think anyone in these threads supports the killing of innocent civilians.

What a paltry assertion: That my stance against your kid killing president's Hitler styled invasion, is an attempt to redefine "success."

Go spin it to somebody else chickenhawk.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 05:03:54 AM »

ANYBODY?

that is the biggest/cheapest cop out EVER..so because someone didnt go to Iraq that means that they have no business being FOR the war??? really?? is that what you are going with? thats the best you got??

oh by the way its a VOLUNTEER service..... ok
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2008, 05:05:25 AM »

you scare the shit out of me......

Psychos like you scare the shit out of me.

You thinking im a psycho might be the best compliment I have ever received..especially with most of your wacky views.....this is like being knighted
SLCPUNK
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »

You thinking im a psycho might be the best compliment I have ever received..especially with most of your wacky views.....this is like being knighted

Hate to break it to you, but the majority hold my wacko views, including many republicans, these days.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »

that is the biggest/cheapest cop out EVER..so because someone didnt go to Iraq that means that they have no business being FOR the war??? really?? is that what you are going with? thats the best you got??

oh by the way its a VOLUNTEER service..... ok

Guess you were too chicken shit to go also huh?

My point is it's a lot easier to support chaos and destruction, when you get to keep your hands clean at home, and send other kids off to do your dirty work.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: