Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:39:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baz "axl is getting ready to put out chinese democracy"  (Read 51466 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

I'm sure he talks to Axl about all of that.  I'd imagine Axl would say something to Baz if he didn't want him talking about it.

Agreed.

And i don't think he's riding on Axls "coat tails" i think he's just trying to promote it as much as he can as best as he can because he knows that they are strugelin trying to promote it.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »

Wow sounds like things are moving foward my birthday is in June hopefully I can get on the plane to vegas rockin CD !!!!! I don't think Axl minds what Baz says sounds like are patience is paying off this is good news.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 12:29:13 AM »

Wow sounds like things are moving foward my birthday is in June hopefully I can get on the plane to vegas rockin CD !!!!! I don't think Axl minds what Baz says sounds like are patience is paying off this is good news.

pffft my 18th birthday will be in January and i doubt i'll be crankin CD in my truck (hopefully i'm wrong) but i don't think anything will really happen for a while. I think the most we'll get is maybe another letter or a note of things going on or to happen soon, and maybe that'll happen in june Undecided hard to tell

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
ben9785
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 01:29:12 AM »

pffft my 18th birthday will be in January and i doubt i'll be crankin CD in my truck (hopefully i'm wrong) but i don't think anything will really happen for a while. I think the most we'll get is maybe another letter or a note of things going on or to happen soon, and maybe that'll happen in june Undecided hard to tell

peace

Nah man, I don't think there willt be any more official news on the album until things are definite. Based on the feedback from fans and press and critics, I can't see them making any more mentions of the  "forthcoming" or "soon to be released" album until they have a definite timeframe for release. To their credit, I'm sure they only had good intentions announcing a "tentative release date" last time, but it did backfire on them.
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 03:37:31 AM »

peace

Nah man, I don't think there willt be any more official news on the album until things are definite. Based on the feedback from fans and press and critics, I can't see them making any more mentions of the  "forthcoming" or "soon to be released" album until they have a definite timeframe for release. To their credit, I'm sure they only had good intentions announcing a "tentative release date" last time, but it did backfire on them.

Yeah, I don't think they should say anything until they have a release date (or tour dates, or whatever they are going to do this year).

Man, "getting ready to put out Chinese Democracy" sounds like he's picking shirts and doing his hair already. LOL. Wink
We can only hope.

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 04:13:04 AM »

i think Ax's getting ready to put out chinese democracy since 2001's edition of rock in rio. without an explanation on why it takes so long for it to actually come out, i don't see why we'd be any closer now than we were 7 years ago.

Chinese Democracy!
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2008, 05:49:40 AM »

I'm serious. Axl's put a lot of work into this, and if he wanted it known that he's ready to release it, he'd put it out there himself. Baz is a cool dude, but he's starting to ride the coat tails a little too much.

Uhhh...  I'm pretty sure I remember a quote from Baz awhile back where he said he had asked Axl if he could talk about this stuff to people and if I remember correctly Axl told Baz - "sure. tell the whole world if you want to."

I see nothing wrong with this and it sounds awesome to my ears and I can't wait to go and buy 2 or 3 copies of this album when it finally does come out.

It's gonna' be freaking amazing!!!  beer
Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »

In some interview Bach told that he had asked from Axl if it's okay to talk about the new songs and mention songnames, and Axl had answered that no problem, go ahead. Bach doesn't bullshit, atleast not much  Cheesy

Come on, everybody knows that Axl is getting ready to put out a new record !
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2008, 10:08:30 AM »

Can someone transcript the interview?  ok
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:10:06 AM by Ulises » Logged

bodine
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »

i think Ax's getting ready to put out chinese democracy since 2001's edition of rock in rio. without an explanation on why it takes so long for it to actually come out, i don't see why we'd be any closer now than we were 7 years ago.

Didn't he mention when he was on Eddie Trunk's show that he was pressured to do the 2002 tour and that they weren't really ready at that point?  I don't think Axl really felt they were ready to try to put out CD until late in 2006.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

he even said soon was not the word in 2002. yes

I believe he's been eager to put out chinese democracy for a decade and now he's ready.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

hey can some one send me a direct link to the interview? its not showing up for me

Baz said he is starting his tour during July in Nebraska. Isn't that in your neck of the woods?

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

maybe when he said "big band" maybe he meant he's doing swing music now!!!  Wink  maybe its brian setzer.heehee

this big john guy does work for brian setzer it appears.

found this
Quote from: big john
I was asked to join the Poison team in May of 2000 and the party hasn't stopped since. I have continued on with Poison as well as working with great artist such as Nickleback, Saliva, Kid Rock, Bret of course on solo, and most recently Brian Setzer and the amazing regrouping of the Stray Cats this year.

unsure when he said this. is stray cats a swing band?
Jaci_Roxx
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »

I believe he's been eager to put out chinese democracy for a decade and now he's ready.

Yeah, I think you're right. He's been wanting to release a record but it hasn't been ready, and he hasn't been ready. If he's ready now, it looks like CD is just around the corner.  Smiley
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2008, 02:28:07 PM »

maybe when he said "big band" maybe he meant he's doing swing music now!!!  Wink  maybe its brian setzer.heehee

this big john guy does work for brian setzer it appears.

found this
Quote from: big john
I was asked to join the Poison team in May of 2000 and the party hasn't stopped since. I have continued on with Poison as well as working with great artist such as Nickleback, Saliva, Kid Rock, Bret of course on solo, and most recently Brian Setzer and the amazing regrouping of the Stray Cats this year.

unsure when he said this. is stray cats a swing band?

Haha, no....they were popular in the 1980's-Rockabilly-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHNuY-nptGo

Wink

On topic, I hope this topic is true! Grin

Jaakko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

If he's ready now, it looks like CD is just around the corner.  Smiley

Axl looks very ready in live videos from 2006 and 2007  smoking
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 12:06:12 AM »

hey can some one send me a direct link to the interview? its not showing up for me

Baz said he is starting his tour during July in Nebraska. Isn't that in your neck of the woods?

really now?

why yes it is but where did he say that?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 05:51:35 AM »

really now?

At about 66:15 when a chick asks if he is going to be playing in Omaha any time soon. He responds that his tour is starting in July in Nebraska, and it goes until Sept.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »

really now?

At about 66:15 when a chick asks if he is going to be playing in Omaha any time soon. He responds that his tour is starting in July in Nebraska, and it goes until Sept.

sweet!

i'll have to look into that, Thanks ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

http://www.thevaultradio.com/index1.html

he says that in this new interview...also says hes touring in July in the U.S. with a "big band" he cant talk about yet..

Same shit.

Different day.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: