Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:29:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Powerslam Predictions
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerslam Predictions  (Read 78790 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »

Lol, hells yeah !!, it's second only to Amazon when it comes to daily searches (what I watch seems to be dictated by an Amazon search to see what the baying masses reckon...).

That said though, if we're not including that then that does change my order...

... Actually, wait, no it won't. Because I'm under the impression that it will still slot in where it does. My bad!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

Maybe Natayla vs Maria for the Divas Championship whenever that may be.

I'll bet my left nut Maria is the first Diva's Champion.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »

Alrighty, well slash666 pm'd like and said that Foley said the match was happening at NOC.

So if you all want, pm me your nattie predictions, it's short notice so if not everyone get's it in on time it'll be left off right?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 07:58:04 PM »

Alrighty, well slash666 pm'd like and said that Foley said the match was happening at NOC.

So if you all want, pm me your nattie predictions, it's short notice so if not everyone get's it in on time it'll be left off right?

Then everyone is going to have to resend their orders too, thats going to be alot of work for you ham.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 08:21:48 PM »

Im in

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »

Then everyone is going to have to resend their orders too, thats going to be alot of work for you ham.
Not if they send em, like I said it's just something people can attempt to do, if people don't all do it, then the match won't be included, it's a bit of a blag being the first time out for this game but things will go smoothly.

Oh and Malcolm, since your in, you'll need to pm me your predictions before the ppv, if you read through this thread you'll realise you need to predict the winner and method i.e. pinfall, sub etc. and also predict the match order and include who you believe will be wwe champ by the end of november, and don't forget to include jericho and nattie matches against thei respective mystery opponenets, no need to predict who the opponents are, just who will win. ok
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 09:02:25 PM »

damnit to hell, i forgot about the match order... hihi...oh well I'm lazy and i think i got the kinda order i would have picked just not jericho and nattie...ohh well fuck it i'm too lazy to send another pm..maybe i send it in before ppv begins tomorrow. 

WWE really made this ppv a clusterfuck for this game didn't they?? Stupid wwe... smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

damnit to hell, i forgot about the match order... hihi...oh well I'm lazy and i think i got the kinda order i would have picked just not jericho and nattie...ohh well fuck it i'm too lazy to send another pm..maybe i send it in before ppv begins tomorrow. 

WWE really made this ppv a clusterfuck for this game didn't they?? Stupid wwe... smoking
I can pm your list back so you can just do some copy and paste re-arranging if you like?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »

I can only hope!  Please dont let Natalya win..........

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »

Natalia Win, Kane and Hardy Loose is what I am preying for...... and Mysterio show up and Win somebody's title

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »

Natalia Win, Kane and Hardy Loose is what I am preying for...... and Mysterio show up and Win somebody's title
All very doubtful.

I'm still skeptical as to Nattie being on the card and as for Mysterio showing up, well he is on RAW, maybe Jericho's belt.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »

How is the match order points decided? Do you need all the matches on the card in the correct order for the 20 points or is it 20 points per correct match?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2008, 12:21:11 PM »

How is the match order points decided? Do you need all the matches on the card in the correct order for the 20 points or is it 20 points per correct match?
For this first ppv it's simple, all matches in the correct order.

This is just a a prototype of sorts to ease people in, next ppv things will be tweaked and made more detailed. ok
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 01:03:25 PM »

Hardy Loose is what I am preying for......
What?

Let me get this straight:

You want Matt Hardy to LOSE the United States Championship to Chavo Guerrero?  confused

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »

What?

You want Matt Hardy to LOSE the United States Championship to Chavo Guerrero?  confused
It's a WWE Game thing.  D has Matt Hardy and Cowbell would sell his left....and right nut if he thought it meant D losing. Wink
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 02:50:46 PM »

What?

It's a WWE Game thing.  D has Matt Hardy and Cowbell would sell his left....and right nut if he thought it meant D losing. Wink
Ah, I see.  Smiley

My bad, I just panicked as I thought one was hoping Chavo Guerrero (of all people) was going to take Hardys title and stop his push.   rofl

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »

I can pm your list back so you can just do some copy and paste re-arranging if you like?

Is it too late for that? That would be so much easier for my lazy ass.  smoking

rofl That pictures awesome.  rofl  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »

Match Results, Scores and Current Leaders to follow, press F5 to refresh throughout.

Opening Match WWE Tag Team TitleMiz N' Morrison defeated Hornswoggle & Finlay (via pinfall)

The In Crowd ? A Private Eye (DQ), Izzy (pinfall), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), Gnrfan (pinfall), Jim (DQ), high_times (pinfall), BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall)
Finlay & Hornswoggle ? w.axl.rose (DQ), Axl4Life (pinfall), D (pinfall), slash666 (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)

2nd Match US TitleMatt Hardy defeated Chavo Guerrero (via pinfall)

Matt Hardy ? A Private Eye (pinfall), Axl4Life (pinfall), Izzy (pinfall), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), Gnrfan (DQ), Jim (pinfall), high_times (pinfall), slash666 (pinfall), BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)
Chavo Guerrero ? w.axl.rose (pinfall), D (pinfall)

3rd Match ECW Title. Mark Henry defeats Kane & Big Show (via pinfall)

Kane ? high_times (pinfall), D (pinfall), Axl4Life (pinfall), A Private Eye (pinfall)
Big Show ? BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), slash666 (pinfall), Gnrfan (pinfall), Izzy (pinfall), w.axl.rose (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)
Mark Henry ? Jim (pinfall), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall)

4th Match World Tag Team Title. Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase defeated Hardcore Holly (via pinfall)

Holly/Rhodes ? Axl4Life (pinfall)
Dibiase/Mystery ? A Private Eye (pinfall), w.axl.rose (pinfall), Izzy (pinfall), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), D (pinfall), Gnrfan (pinfall), Jim (pinfall), high_times (pinfall), slash666 (pinfall), BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)

5th Match Intercontinental Title. Kofi Kingston defeated Chris Jericho (via pinfall)

Chris Jericho ? Gnrfan (pinfall), D (pinfall), Axl4Life (submission), A Private Eye (submission), Evolution (DQ)
Mystery ? BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), slash666 (DQ), high_times (DQ), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), Izzy (pinfall), w.axl.rose (submission), Jim (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (DQ), McGann (pinfall)

6th Match Women's Title. Mickie James defeated Katie Lea Burchill (via pinfall)

Katie Lea ? Jim (pinfall), D (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)
Mickie James ? BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), slash666 (pinfall), high_times (DQ), Gnrfan (pinfall), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), Izzy (pinfall), Axl4Life (DQ), w.axl.rose (pinfall), A Private Eye (pinfall), Evolution (DQ)

7th Match World Title. Edge defeated Batista (via pinfall)

Edge ? A Private Eye (pinfall), Izzy (DQ), Mr Cowbell (pinfall), D (pinfall), BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall)
Batista ? w.axl.rose (pinfall), Axl4Life (DQ), Gnrfan (DQ), Jim (pinfall), high_times (DQ), slash666 (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall), McGann (DQ)

Main Event WWE Title. Triple H defeated John Cena (via pinfall)

John Cena ? BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), high_times (pinfall), Jim (submission), Gnrfan (pinfall), D (submission),  Izzy (submission), Axl4Life (pinfall), A Private Eye (pinfall), McGann (pinfall)
Triple H ? Mr Cowbell (pinfall), w.axl.rose (pinfall), Evolution (pinfall), Plitt-Mania (pinfall)
Draw ? slash666 (Count Out)

Current Leaderboard

1. Mr Cowbell = 120
2. BlowUpYourVideo = 90
3. Izzy = 85
=. Plitt-Mania = 85
5. Jim = 70
=. A Private Eye = 70
7. high_times = 65
8. Evolution = 55
=. w.axl.rose = 55
=. Gnrfan = 55
=. slash666 = 55
12. McGann = 45
13. D = 30
14. Axl4Life = 25

*Note there was no Diva Title match.
** Nobody got the matches in the correct order.  D lasted the longest getting the first 3 correct.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 10:43:32 PM by Hammy » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2008, 09:57:53 PM »

...Russo swerve on Hammy!

....the ratings tanked  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: