Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 10:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A debate for the future.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A debate for the future.....  (Read 6457 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 06:10:39 PM »

A member who communicates with the fans takes a backseat to ability. If Bucket and ROn were a wash playing wise, then yes something good would have come out of it.

As I said:

So even if you have issues with his guitar playing (for whatever personal reason you may have), you gotta admit that something good did come out of Ron replacing Buckethead.

Did you read my post or did you use your standard response to my posts? I said I even like the 2006  lineup. Last time I checked Bucket wasnt in that lineup and Ron was ok

Yes, its cool that Ron responds to emails and questions but that does not make up for the loss in what actually matters...the music/lineup/touring etc

But I thought the 2006 line up wasn't as good as the one with the guy wearing a bucket on his head.....

So you already adjusted to the idea of having no bucket in the band. That's great.

What loss?

Both are very capable guitar players.

One guy just doesn't wanna be there.

The touring? Well the line up with Ron managed to tour the world..... The band was awesome.... The crowds loved the shows.

What more do you want?

I'd rather have a band with people (yes, Ron too!) who want to be there rather than somebody who's happier doing his own thing.

Maybe the future isn't as bleak as you assume? Maybe you can adjust to whatever the future brings! There's still hope.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: