Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 09:19:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228071 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies  (Read 81719 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2008, 09:47:25 AM »

I tell ya this is gonna be a close run thing with all teams. When MIA get taker and rey back wrestling weekly or fortnightly. and if HBK comes back to a full time schedule after a few weeks off. they'll be in there.

Like i said before the leaders have the strongest team 1 to 10 IMO.

Unforgiven could be big in terms of scoring for some teams.

Take Unforgiven for the amount of guys each team has on the card.

We have 7 picks on that PPV in advertised matches. as opposed to the others

Canadian Bacon = 3
Slash & Jim = 5
Blows D'z Nuts = 3
MIA = 5

Now i'm not an expert on how the scoring works but that can only help us. (Hammy Huh?)

Canadian Bacon are gonna be hoping for HHH & McCool to retain because i think even Hammy would be suprised if Kane walked away with the title. So if both champions can retain i think that would be an extremely positive result considering they only have 3 picks on the PPV.

Slash666 & Jim are gonna be praying for a Batista title win coz if they get that then they have enough others on the PPV to score well without victories. I mean Finlay and Miz are not the most likely winners of the ECW match but who knows. Shelton looks to be going well as US champ so i'd be suprised if he walked out champ. but then there is Y2J who with HBK minor injury could be put over and go against the face revenge grain. will they top score on the PPV... not so sure but i'm sure they wont be last!

Blows D'z Nuts are gonna be hoping for Jeff Hardy to step up a league, coz with Kendrick being an outsider that appears to be their only chance of title gain. However Priceless have to be favourites for the tag match.... but we know how wwe likes to mix things up and suprise us. So if Cryme Tyme win and Jeff fails to deliver it could be grim seeing as they have only 3 on the PPV.

Team MIA is hoping the Punk era can continue past unforgiven and with HBK starting as the favourite against Y2J they could score well no matter what Rey Mysterio does. However if Punk loses his title... its gonna be hard to forgive Unforgiven especailly when sitting at the bottom of the standings at this early stage. However backup comes in the form of JTG and Chavo. Can Cryme Tyme win? Will Chavo win? something tells me Chavo definatly wont but if Cryme Tyme can sneak a title win and Punk can defend then its gonna be happy days. Especailly as they have 2 huge stars to come back to PPV at some point, in Taker and Edge, so to get 5 on PPV with 2 of their first 3 picks out is impressive.

As far as mine and cowbells team goes. We hope that having 7 guys on the PPV will give us a solid score if nothing else. I'm hoping we have bases covered in the ECW & Tag match... Hopefully one of Henry or Hardy will be ECW champ at the end of the night and not sure i care who wins the tag match coz we have one of each. Imagine the points if MVP, Mayrse & JBL win the titles!.... to be honest i'd take just one of them coz i can see any actually happening. But in my head as long as the ECW match goes our way (and by that i mean Henry or Hardy winning) the rest will take care of itself and if a MVP, Maryse or JBL sneak a title win... that would be the cherry on my cake.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »

nice write up Gnrfan, of course I know expect a write up from you before each PPV  hihi

Oh me & Jim will have a team name soon!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2008, 11:11:54 PM »

GNR speaks for himself.  I dont want to see Matt Hardy win anything, unless it the award for being the best brother tandom in the WWE.  I hope he keeps wrestling and loosing to Henry until the Royal Rumble where he will triumph. 

Our team looks good to score some points, but I am still hoping for a Michelle Mckool retain and a John Cena re-entrance.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2008, 11:01:11 PM »

Chris "Double Points" Jericho has had a storming unforgiven

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla, Manu, Snitsky, William Regal.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Carlito, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Gregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Umaga, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Unforgiven
Team Priceless = 40 Each
Cryme Tyme = 8 Each
Maryse = 8
Michelle McCool = 40
Shawn Michaels = 24
Chris Jericho = 67
Matt Hardy = 50
Mark Henry = -2
The Miz = 8
Finlay = 8
Chavo Guerrero = 8
Triple H = 40
The Brian Kendrick = 8
Jeff Hardy = 8
Shelton Benjamin = 8
MVP = 8
Batista = 13
Kane = 13
Rey Mysterio = 13
JBL = 13

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Zach Ryder, The Great Khali, Katie Lea Burchill, Candice Michelle ($240,000) = 93
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Maryse, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($240,000) = 125
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 104
Blowup D'z Nutz: John Cena, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Festus, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz ($240,000) = 56
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 53

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 215
2. slash666 & Jim = 198
3. Canadian Bacon = 149
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 106
5. Team M.I.A = 83
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 11:48:34 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »

Wow 125 points, sweet.

Slash & Jim had a good one too. Bloody Chris Jericho ok

and don't think we dont see you Canadian Bacon creeping your way up nervous

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2008, 08:26:38 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla, Manu, Snitsky, William Regal.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria

ECW

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Boogeyman, Carlito, Chuck Palumbo, Deuce, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Gregory Helms, Hardcore Holly, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Umaga, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Raw
Chris Jericho = 17
JBL = 17
Batista = 10
Team Priceless = 12 each
Manu = 12
Cryme Tyme = 5 each
Kofi Kingston = 5
Santino Marella = 12
Snitsky = 5
William Regal = 12
Jamie Noble = 5
Rey Mysterio = 12
Evan Bourne = 12
Miz n' Morrison = 5 each
Charlie Haas = 12
Beth Phoenix = 32
Mickie James = 5

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Zach Ryder, The Great Khali, Katie Lea Burchill, Candice Michelle ($240,000) = 32
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Maryse, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($240,000) = 46
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 49
Blowup D'z Nutz: John Cena, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Festus, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz ($240,000) = 22
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 17

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 261
2. slash666 & Jim = 247
3. Canadian Bacon = 182
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 128
5. Team M.I.A = 100

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2008, 03:04:40 PM »

40k on Manu

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2008, 05:25:24 PM »

60k on Manu

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »

65K on Manu

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2008, 10:58:10 PM »

75 on manu

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2008, 11:12:15 PM »

50k on Carlito

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2008, 06:18:52 AM »

55K on Carlito

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2008, 11:54:44 AM »

GNR you need to PM me, from what I read online the colon thing might be a one night only and we should be looking at that other guy.

PM ME GNR!! We dont want him we want Manu
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:57:39 AM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:55 PM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

ECW
Matt Hardy = 12
Finlay = 12
Mark Henry = 5
Mike Knox = 5
John Morrison = 12
Evan Bourne = 5
Jack Swagger = 12

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Zach Ryder, The Great Khali, Katie Lea Burchill, Candice Michelle ($240,000) = 0
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Maryse, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($240,000) = 17
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 22
Blowup D'z Nutz: John Cena, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Festus, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz ($240,000) = 12
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 0

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 278
2. slash666 & Jim = 269
3. Canadian Bacon = 182
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 140
5. Team M.I.A = 100

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:58 PM »

Its been 48 hours and we STOLE Manu for a measely 75K

We drop Paul Burchill for Manu!!!!!

and lets throw 60k on Carlito while we are at it.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2008, 05:56:17 AM »

70K on Carlito

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2008, 11:51:48 AM »

I really can't believe we are second last. Hopefully Manu can help turn this thing around for us.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »

I really can't believe we are second last. Hopefully Manu can help turn this thing around for us.

These games turn on a dime. We've only had one ppv etc so we will come back

80k on Carlito

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »

These games turn on a dime. We've only had one ppv etc so we will come back

80k on Carlito

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: