Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:28:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228065 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies  (Read 81692 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2008, 08:36:18 PM »

LOL
so close to grabbing them

40k on Swagger  55k on Helms
45 and 60 on the respective dudes there.

If anyone is wondering we have up until 4.59 pm UK time on Tuesday to grab Brie Bella.

That's cool Gnrfan, considering the talent share storyline at the moment is ECW/RAW that match on there and the result even, is just plain wacky.

60k on Swagger  65 on Helms

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Festus, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Maryse, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Umaga, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
Finlay = 12
Bam Neely = 5
The Miz = 5
John Morrison = 5
Maryse = 12
Michelle McCool = 5
Mike Knox = 12

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Zach Ryder, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($220,000) = 5
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 12
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 29
Blowup D'z Nutz: John Cena, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Ryan Braddock, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($145,000) = 5
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 0

1. slash666 & Jim = 443
2. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 404
3. Canadian Bacon = 283
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 234
5. Team M.I.A = 158
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:09:38 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #242 on: September 24, 2008, 06:03:02 AM »

1. slash666 & Jim = 443
3. Canadian Bacon = 283
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 234
5. Team M.I.A = 158[/i]

Man, Slash and Jim's team are good. I keep expecting to come back and our team be getting closer to them.... but they keep pulling away. They score so well on every show. They are gonna be hard to beat i think. Good Job ok

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #243 on: September 24, 2008, 08:56:52 AM »

$20,000 on Umaga.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #244 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:31 AM »

$20,000 on Umaga.

hello..... do you know something i dont know? or are you looking at Orton and Cena and thinking i'd like to have a guy who gets no points too ok

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #245 on: September 24, 2008, 11:35:54 AM »

1. slash666 & Jim = 443
3. Canadian Bacon = 283
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 234
5. Team M.I.A = 158[/i]

Man, Slash and Jim's team are good. I keep expecting to come back and our team be getting closer to them.... but they keep pulling away. They score so well on every show. They are gonna be hard to beat i think. Good Job ok

Well not to sound  or make Excuses like a Tenneseeian Man, their team looks very good, but most of their points have come off of Chris Jericho, didnt he have like 67 Points of the PPV he won the title on, and the week after that on raw score 40 for a defense? Then he got another 12 last monday.  119 out of 443, he's 25% of the scoring team. I think he might of been the pick up of the game so far.  He has to stay healthy and keep that belt for a couple more defenses for Slashing' Jim to really pull away. I also think the Raw ratings will have to improve FAST, because if they don't improve fast there will be a championship change and even a part time HBK, can bring in the new and old fans and be a temporary fix to the ratings problem, so for your teams sake and the sake of not having to see HBK's ego get any better the ratings better improve

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #246 on: September 24, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

$20,000 on Umaga.

hello..... do you know something i dont know? or are you looking at Orton and Cena and thinking i'd like to have a guy who gets no points too ok

He is suppose to be returning soon, Is it just me or shouldnt they take him and throw Manu together for a tag team? Samoan Bulldozer, son of a Afa, makes sense to me, could fix the lack of tag teams they have.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

60k on Swagger  65 on Helms
You have won them both! ($125,000) Usual 7 day rule and what not applies from the time you won them.  ok

And Canadian Bacon, we have won..... Umaga! for $20,000 and we drop Zach Ryder for him.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »

And Canadian Bacon, we have won..... Umaga! for $20,000 and we drop

Could be a friggin steal ok

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #249 on: September 26, 2008, 03:54:23 PM »

We drop Cena and Braddock for Helms and Swagger.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #250 on: September 26, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »

We drop Cena and Braddock for Helms and Swagger.
B..B..But you only just got him, he's not achieved his full potential yet Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »

I already apologized to Blowup for my screw up.

However, Getting Helms who I hope debuts soon and Swagger, Our team at least is pretty solid. Im not sure we can compete since we are so far down

but Ortiz and Swagger both seem to be starting pushes on ECW, so I expect Morrison/Miz to wrestle more on Raw and ECW be opened up for the youngsters.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2008, 06:52:22 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Festus, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Boogeyman, Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Triple H = 12
Jeff Hardy = 12
The Brian Kendrick = 5
MVP = 5
Brie Bella = 12
Maria = 12
Natalya = 5
Victoria = 5
The Great Khali = 5
Vladimir Kozlov = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 12
Jimmy Wang Yang = 5
The Colons = 42 Each
Ryder & Hawkins = -5 Each

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 34
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 89
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 0
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 22
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 7

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 493
2. slash666 & Jim = 443
3. Canadian Bacon = 317
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 256
5. Team M.I.A = 165
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »

WOW the Colons won the titles? Thats nuts, I didnt see that coming. Makes me want to go out and ring a bell in the street.  ok

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2008, 04:08:40 PM »

^Maybe Festus will be motivated enough to win a damn match if you do.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

^Maybe Festus will be motivated enough to win a damn match if you do.

They are just like the highlanders, Big Build up and then 2-4 wins on TV, and then they become worthless or jobbers, I cant see the US or WOrld title on either of them, and I dont see no tag gold in their future, best bet is t STAY AWAY.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2008, 04:17:42 PM »

For the record, I am totally against this game going away.

It will suck to have to wait 4 months to get tag revenge.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »

For the record, I am totally against this game going away.

It will suck to have to wait 4 months to get tag revenge.
You ain't lost yet and nothing is set in stone.

There is roundabout 4 different ideas for the next singles game, and depending on which one is used it'll effect whether we have the Tag Game back, second thoughts crept in from the start of this game because for some crazy reason, since we mentioned putting it on hold, it's popularity has shot back up...
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #258 on: September 30, 2008, 05:36:55 AM »

second thoughts crept in from the start of this game because for some crazy reason, since we mentioned putting it on hold, it's popularity has shot back up...

Quite simply D isn't winning ok Nah. I think its all down to the partner you have. Like this game for example for some reason i am more excited about the Tag Game than the singles. In my first (and only other tag game) i was with Jim... and we didn't really care that much as we were both more focused on the singles games and if i remember rightly and we finished bottom by some way. there also was hardly any communication.... mostly on my part coz i was new and still coming to terms with the singles game let alone the tag game. Looking back i was an aweful partner i hardly even checked the thread and any instant messages poor jim sent me was usually replied to with "Yeah, Whatever you think is best". I feel like that crushing defeat should be put on my back and not Jims. I screwed Jim in that game and thats why i didn't play tag for a while, until Hammy convinced me to return.

Thats why i was (and still am) in favour of the alternate partner pick (dont know why its wasn't thought of before). if you can't be arsed (like me in my 1st tag game) to discuss with your partner then i think its the best idea coz even if you can't be arsed you shouldn't let your partner down. But if you are ok with it then communication can really help. Like i know there are certain partners who i'd communicate with and certain ones where i'd prefer alternate picks simple as that. But i have been converted into a tag game fan.

In this game me and cowbell have had lots of communication on decsions and i think that has helped. I mean i wasn't too sure on picking Primo for example but he explained it and to be honest he got it exactly right and with the logic he put forward it helped me agree with him. Much like Orton in the other way.... although Orton still has got to step up... we acheived what we set out to do and not let D have Orton in both games.

But you see now me and Jim are in the top two teams in this game and that experiecne has obviously done us well ok .... or maybe are partners are just that good yes either way i'll take the good start.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:18:03 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #259 on: September 30, 2008, 12:48:58 PM »

Raw

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Festus, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends

Boogeyman, Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

RAW
D-X = 12 Each
Chris Jericho = 1
Lance Cade = 1
The Great Charli = 12
Deuce = 5
Beth Phoenix = 12
Jillian = 12
Candice Michelle = 5
Kelly Kelly = 5
Kane = 12
Cody Rhodes = 12
Ted DiBiase  = 12
Manu = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5
CM Punk = 5
Kofi Kingston = 5
Evan Bourne = 5
Jamie Noble = 12
Mickie James = 12
Paul & Katie Lea Burchill = 5 Each
The Miz = 12
JTG = 5
Batista = 12
Santino Marella = 5

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 41
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 17
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 40
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 36
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 28

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 510
2. slash666 & Jim = 483
3. Canadian Bacon = 358
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 292
5. Team M.I.A = 193
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: