Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:46:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies  (Read 80844 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »

Well No Mercy is just around the corner and what a difference a month can make as far as this game goes.

I think the people most looking forward to No Mercy without a doubt are Canadian Bacon, mainly due to their women strong roster and having 5 picks on the PPV... Leaving all the other teams in their wake. They have a possibilty of two champions defending their titles (Beth Pheonix & HHH) which they would like. But the extra secruity comes in the face of Candice Michelle who can win or lose at No Mercy and Hammy and Malcolm probally couldn't care less due to the fact that they also have her opponent Beth Pheonix. And when you throw Kane & Big Show into the mix No Mercy could be the platform to get Canadian Bacon back in the hunt and give Malcolm a shot at a possible double. The only possible problem for Canadian Bacon is HHH, and what if he loses. Having a No1 pick as champion always leaves that possibility open and some say thats the most open of matches on the card. It would be a big sour note if he did lose for Canadian Bacon as many expect a defence due to Jeff Hardys antics.... but does it have "upset" written all over it? Canadian Bacon hope not.

As far as we go, somethings never seem to change. We have a solid 3 members on the No Mercy Card but 2 are in the same match. Once again we have our bases covered with the ECW Match due to having both Mark Henry & Matt Hardy on our roster, so we will be getting some solid points out of that regardless. Our problem on this PPV is Backup to our No1 pick. If the card remains the same we will have 4 champions NOT on the card.... now thats alot of points we are missing should they have defended on PPV. In fact even our No2 pick MVP isn't currently on the card and only JBL saves us from being a one match wonder. I'm hoping this isn't a sign of things to come on PPV for us coz i thought that would be where we were strongest and with Slash & Jim scoring so well on TV i think we need strong PPV to have a chance of winning.

Talking of Slash & Jim they are an interesting bunch of picks they have. I mean take No Mercy for example they only have two guys on the PPV but two guys who have potential to score big. Batista is gonna get extra points for a No1 contender match but depending on the result of the "Ladder Match" its unclear who is favourite for the No1 contender match, but logic would say that Batista would win and go on to fight Y2J (although it could be HBK with the title and therefore JBL might cause an upset) and therefore a win for Batista is more valuble than a regular match win or lose. And then there is the best 2nd pick in the game Y2J, if he defends and Batista wins then despite only having 2 picks on the PPV they will score above expectations for only having 2 guys on the PPV.

Blowup Dz Nuts look to be in the biggest trouble of all the teams mainly due to the fact that they only have 1 guy on the PPV at present, But what can Jeff Hardy do? Can he Beat HHH? D and Blowup will be hoping he can because they need the points coz he is all they have got at the moment and a big points load from him would make a 1 man PPV a sucess. If he loses then its pretty clear that they will be the low scorers of the No Mercy PPV.

MIA are the only team with their 1st 2 picks not on the PPV, but they are used of being without Edge but CM Punk's transition from Champion to "Off the PPV" is hard to stomach and a miss. But in the plus side they have a possibility of HBK winning the World Title and also have Rey Mysterio & Undertaker on the card. If HBK wins they could challenge Canadian Bacon for the biggest scorers of No Mercy. But even if he doesn't its unlikely they'll be bottom of the No Mercy pile.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »

Haha I like the preview dude, nice work.

Since Big Show is getting a push I'd expect him to get us 20, Triple H (40), Beth & Candice (48) and maybe...maybe Kane (20), that's a tricky one though.  That'd be a nice 128 points.

I see you guys getting 56.  Matt Hardy (40), Henry and JBL (8 Each).

slash666 & co. I'd say, Batista (26) and Jericho (49) so... 75 points.

As for the other teams.

hihi

'Nuff said.

(At least I have a slender hope in this game)

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #262 on: September 30, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »

Haha I like the preview dude, nice work.

Since Big Show is getting a push I'd expect him to get us 20, Triple H (40), Beth & Candice (48) and maybe...maybe Kane (20), that's a tricky one though.  That'd be a nice 128 points.

I see you guys getting 56.  Matt Hardy (40), Henry and JBL (8 Each).

slash666 & co. I'd say, Batista (26) and Jericho (49) so... 75 points.

As for the other teams.

hihi

'Nuff said.

(At least I have a slender hope in this game)

Its an intersting one. Coz should they add say a Tag Title match then we could score really well. But with only the 3 then its gonna be hard to fend off you guys. It just shows in this tag game with 10 picks a single PPV can take you from the brink of despair and make you favourites.

But like i say it only takes one match to be added to change the shape of things. Really interesting ok

With the SD line up this week its gonna be interesting to see where all the teams are come Sunday night yes
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:49:25 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »

But like i say it only takes one match to be added to change the shape of things. Really interesting ok

With the SD line up this week its gonna be interesting to see where all the teams are come Sunday night yes
Yeah, I can see Punk and Kingston getting a shot at the World Tag Team Titles, cards average 8 matches, we only have 7, although that would make it 5 RAW matches to 3 for the other 2 shows combined.

Smackdown, well we have Beth against Michelle and some lil' (+2) bonuses for Candice, Nattie and Brie as Lumberjacks.  Oh and Trippers is fighting to Smiley
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »

Yeah, I can see Punk and Kingston getting a shot at the World Tag Team Titles, cards average 8 matches, we only have 7, although that would make it 5 RAW matches to 3 for the other 2 shows combined.

Smackdown, well we have Beth against Michelle and some lil' (+2) bonuses for Candice, Nattie and Brie as Lumberjacks.  Oh and Trippers is fighting to Smiley

I might be wrong but i think we have 7 picks on SD this week. whether they'll win or not is another matter

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #265 on: September 30, 2008, 10:00:42 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Festus, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Boogeyman, Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
Jack Swagger = 12
Mike Knox = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 5
Evan Bourne = 5
Ricky Ortiz = 5
Matt Hardy = 5
Miz N' Morrison = 12 Each
Mark Henry = 12

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 0
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 17
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 29
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 29
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 0

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 527
2. slash666 & Jim = 512
3. Canadian Bacon = 358
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 321
5. Team M.I.A = 193
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 06:27:31 AM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #266 on: October 01, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »

i'll tell you what. Slash & Jim have picked so well in this game.

I know i keep going on about it but they have scored 69 points on RAW + ECW this week. thats shit hot. As Far as TV goes every other team just can't live with them. Thank God for PPV's and they are gonna beat us at that too this month.

any lead we gained from Carlito and Primo.... well its all gone come No Mercy's End nervous

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #267 on: October 03, 2008, 10:12:20 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Ezekiel, Festus, Funaki, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Maryse, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Boogeyman, Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Rey Mysterio (12), Finlay (12), Batista (12) and Jeff Hardy (12) def. Kane (5), JBL (5), MVP (5) and The Brian Kendrick (5) (pinfall)

US Champion vs. IC Champion Match: Santino Marella (12) def. Shelton Benjamin (5) (pinfall)

The Great Khali (12) and Mark Henry (12) def. Chavo Guerrero (5) (submission)

Carlito (12), Primo Colon (12) and CM Punk (12) def. Manu (5), Cody Rhodes (5) and Ted DiBiase (5) (pinfall)

WWE Women?s Champion vs. WWE Diva?s Champion Match: Beth Phoenix (12) def. Michelle McCool (5) (pinfall)

Lumberjacks (2): Brie Bella, Candice Michelle, Eve Torres, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Lena Yada, Maria, Maryse, Mickie James, Natalya and Victoria.

World Champion vs. WWE Champion vs. ECW Champion Match: Triple H (12) def. Chris Jericho (5) & Matt Hardy (5) (pinfall)

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 52
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 68
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 36
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 29
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 29

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 595
2. slash666 & Jim = 548
3. Canadian Bacon = 410
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 350
5. Team M.I.A = 222
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #268 on: October 04, 2008, 06:54:21 AM »

Hell Yeah. A good SD Cowbell. Gives us a little buffer before the destruction we're gonna face on No Mercy! nervous

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2008, 12:06:02 PM »

I think its going to look tight coming out of No Mercy.  WE have the ECW match wrapped up. Now only if JBL can win, that would be great.....

Since this really isnt that big of news GnR, we need to look at dropping Shad, with CM punk and priceless fueding I dont see him scoring any more points, they do mostly gimmicks and that crap, and out of the tag title picture. Not too mention Charlie Haas is sitting there for the taking along with John Cena...... ok

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2008, 10:48:27 PM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

No Mercy
Matt Hardy = 40
Mark Henry = 8
Beth Phoenix = 40
Candice Michelle = 8
Rey Mysterio = 20
Kane = 4
Batista = 26
JBL = 8
Undertaker = 8
Big Show = 20
Triple H = 40
Jeff Hardy = 8
Shawn Michaels = 49
Chris Jericho = 17

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 112
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 56
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 75
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 8
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 45

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 651
2. slash666 & Jim = 623
3. Canadian Bacon = 522
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 358
5. Team M.I.A = 267
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2008, 01:36:29 PM »

The champs are gone! ok

with Jeff not winning the title i think ends their defence hopes. Although i think they'll do ok on TV i think champions are gonna be hard to come by and i think thats what they need.

Well i called it... Canadian Bacon with a PPV that puts them right back in the game. They may need another like it to win but if the womens title keep being put on PPV anything is possible

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2008, 03:53:16 PM »

I didnt think D's team had a chance with another sub par drafting in this game. Looks to be a 3 Horse Race.

As for the Women's Belt on Every PPV, I wouldnt count on it, I bet it will be on probalby 1 more PPV, as I see WWE havign the Diva title on one ppv and the women's on the next to get all their lady talents on the big show and you know they like to have some ladies on ppvs for pervert factors.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

I didnt think D's team had a chance with another sub par drafting in this game. Looks to be a 3 Horse Race.

As for the Women's Belt on Every PPV, I wouldnt count on it, I bet it will be on probalby 1 more PPV, as I see WWE havign the Diva title on one ppv and the women's on the next to get all their lady talents on the big show and you know they like to have some ladies on ppvs for pervert factors.

Another sub par drafting?

What the hell are u talking about?

We are the defending champs. Seems to me we drafted pretty damn good last game.

I know u aren't calling my singles game Subpar drafting seeing as I am in the top 5 and murdering u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »

Well 3 PPVs left and we have the Women's AND Diva's Champions and a good number of contenders.

And Triple H, Big Show and Kane cover the Main Event-Semi Main Eventers.

I'm sure to win we'll need to pick up one or two new guys along the way....

....maybe a soon to be ready John Cena.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2008, 07:05:07 AM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

RAW
Santino Marella = 12
Beth Phoenix = 12
Jamie Noble = 5
Mickie James = 5
Ted DiBiase = 12
Kofi Kingston = 5
Kane = 12
Mark Henry = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5
Matt Hardy = 5
Shawn Michaels = 12
Lance Cade = 5
Kelly Kelly = 12
Jillian = 5
Batista = 18
JBL = 5
Chris Jericho = 2

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 24
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 34
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 37
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 17
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 22

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 685
2. slash666 & Jim = 660
3. Canadian Bacon = 546
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 375
5. Team M.I.A = 289
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »

Just one week i wanna beat Jim & Slash on the TV results. It hasn't happened yet aside from when we got won the tag belts with Carlito.

I thought we had them on raw and they still beat us.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2008, 06:23:02 AM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Boogeyman, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends

Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

ECW
Finlay = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 12
Mike Knox = 5
"The All-American American" Jack Swagger = 5
Mark Henry = 12
Jamie Noble = 5
Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes = 12
John Morrison & The Miz = 12
CM Punk = 5
Kofi Kingston = 5
Evan Bourne = 5
Ricky Ortiz = 5

Smackdown
Brie Bella = 12
Natayla = 5
R-Truth = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 5
Jeff Hardy = 12
MVP = 5
The Colons = 12 Each
Biscuits & Gravy = 12 Each
Ryder & Hawkins = 5 Each
Ryan Braddock = 5
Kenny Dykstra = 5
The Great Khali = 12
Triple H = 10
Big Show = 5

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Umaga, The Great Khali, Brie Bella, Candice Michelle ($200,000) = 44
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 53
slash666 & Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 56
Blowup D'z Nutz: Gregory Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Ricky Ortiz ($20,000) = 46
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 10

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 738
2. slash666 & Jim = 716
3. Canadian Bacon = 590
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 421
5. Team M.I.A = 299
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:04:00 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2008, 01:58:41 PM »

Once again just pipped on TV by Jim & Slash. rant

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2008, 11:56:13 AM »

We need to hold on, We have MATT HARDY, Cody RHodes, Santino, and the Colons, that gives us 5 Champions who should all be on the Cyber Sunday Ticket in some form. Maybe a World Vs WWE Tag Match with both titles on the line, where the match ends in a draw so we can get double retain points. Santino oviously is going to retain against whoever they put in the ring with him. Matt Hardy is going to retain. Looks pretty good from that aspect.   

Mark Henry will be involved with Hardy somehow, that looks good for us.

RKO is about to  come back soon, so if not by CS, then he should be on the SS ticket.

I think the only weak link on our team is Shad. 

WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME AS I AM ONLY 12 points away from taking last in the other game and I have nothing to look forward to in the singles game now.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: