Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 03:24:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 8: Good Friends, Better Enemies  (Read 80840 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #320 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »

Well, Also, Orton is coming back soon, so that will be a huge lift to your TV scoring and PPV scoring.

If they would make some trades on Debuts and get rid of Knox and Kelly Kelly, they'd make things even more tough for u guys.
But oh well........

Some people in these games remind me of rich people who are tight wads.

U can't take it to the grave with u. Same with this, u gotta spend that money when opportunities come about.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »

Well, Also, Orton is coming back soon, so that will be a huge lift to your TV scoring and PPV scoring.

If they would make some trades on Debuts and get rid of Knox and Kelly Kelly, they'd make things even more tough for u guys.
But oh well........

I dont think Orton is gonna score that many points between now and the end of the game.

Kelly Kelly has done well for them.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2008, 03:02:26 PM »

Orton I bet u will wrestle if not Monday, the following Monday

he is ready!

He is booked to wrestle on the European tour coming up so He should be back on TV wrestling soon.

He isn't going to make his in ring debut at House shows.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »

Ok its time to have a look at Cyber Sunday in a little more detail as the weeks run down to the end of the game.

Well obviously this is a hard PPV to preview due to half the matches are decided by the fans.

Canadian Bacon are one of the few teams with no suprises on their horizon they know that Triple H, Big Show, Kane are definatly on the PPV, and thats all the action they'll be getting. The big thing in their favour is that both Kane & Big Show are in gimmick matches and they have the possibility of HHH retaining. However i can see all three losing although HHH is probally less likely than the other two. They should score well with a guarenteed 3 players.

Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell, thats us. We have two guarenteed picks on the PPV in Matt Hardy & Santino and even better they both could get retain points, although i'm near enough sure that Santino is losing his title. In an ideal world Montel Vontavious Porter will take on Shelton (although a win would be crazy at this point), Cody Rhodes would retain his tag title and Mark Henry would make the ECW match a banker for us. So i think the best we can hope for is Hardy, Santino & Priceless retaining with Henry & MVP losing in their titles matches. However if Santino and Rhodes lose their titles and Henry doesn't get on the PPV then it could be a disaster for us.

slash666 & Jim, yes these two. They have 3 definate point scorers on the PPV in Batista, Y2J & Shelton and they have the possibilty of 2 more as well as Evan & Finlay could be in the ECW Match and either Miz or Kingston in the tag match. They can't lose in the Batista vs Chris Jericho match and something tells me that Shelton Benjamin will retain his title probally against R-Truth, which means they couldn't lose in that match either. That gives them a monopoly over the World Title & US Title matches. Their big binus could be n the form of Kofi Kingston who i can see winning the tag titles. They also have an outside chance of Evan Bourne in the ECW match although thinking of him winning ot might be too far. All in all i suspect they'll have at least 5 guys on PPV and if they start adding solid scores on PPV to their Awesome TV scoring then they will be the winners of this game.

Blowup D'z Nutz are in with a good shout of having a decent PPV. Its likely that the WWE title match will be a triple threat and they have the two challengers to HHH in Kosolov and Hardy, but will either beat HHH.... well its more likely in a triple threat than a one-on-one match. I have said i have a feeling that this might be the end of HHH's reign but i can only see Hardy taking the belt. But then you know HHH he could hold it for another year! One of Morrison and Dibiase will be on the PPV i'm sure but i'm not betting on Festus. I think they'll have 4 guys on the PPV but the real question is will any win. A HHH retain is anything but impossible and Priceless could lose their titles. It could be so good if Hardy wins and Dibiase retains but if it goes the other way it could be the end of any sort of chance.... even beyond D's wildest dreams.

Team M.I.A are so missing they don't seem to have noticed that Cade has been fired. If they used their money wisely the current champs could be wooden spooners. But Cyber Sunday brings hope for MIA as CM Punk could win the tag title, However he might not be on the PPV at all. Undertaker & Rey Mysterio are probally both favourites for their respective matches which also happen to be gimmick matches. They'll probally do ok but really at this point they need more than a miracle.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Kizarny, Kung Fu Naki, Maryse, Natalya, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, The Great Khali, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Michelle McCool = 5
Maria = 5
Maryse = 12
Natalya = 12
Carlito & Primo Colon = 12 Each
Chavo Guerrero & Bam Neely = 5 Each
R-Truth = 12
Kung Fu Naki = 12
MVP = 5
Shelton Benjamin = 5
The Brian Kendrick = 12
Super Crazy = 5
Undertaker = 12
Triple H = 1

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Boogeyman, Michelle McCool, Umaga, Ezekiel Jackson, Brie Bella, Maria ($140,000) = 11
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 29
Slash N' Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 17
Blowup D'z Nutz: Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Festus ($0) = 12
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 17

1. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 924
2. Slash N' Jim = 880
3. Canadian Bacon = 699
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 500
5. Team M.I.A = 391

In a discussion with HTGTH Management, slash666 and Jim have decided to give their team a makeover, and have taken on a team name as they push for the title.  They will now and forever be known as Slash N' Jim
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »

In a discussion with HTGTH Management, slash666 and Jim have decided to give their team a makeover, and have taken on a team name as they push for the title.  They will now and forever be known as Slash N' Jim

Lets hope that with less letters comes less points hihi

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #326 on: October 26, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »

Lets hope that with less letters comes less points hihi

I think our team is in the process of being punked on Cyber Sunday. Slash and Jim will get Heat Based Internet points for a Shelton Retain, R -truth match, The Miz wrestled just like last year on Cyber Sunday the fans love him, and Bastita vs Jericho is gaurentee retain points or gaurentee new champion points.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #327 on: October 26, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Deuce, Dolph Ziggler, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown
Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Kizarny, Kung Fu Naki, Maryse, Natalya, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Super Crazy, The Great Khali, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Gavin Spears, Hornswoggle, Ricky Ortiz, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Eve Torres, Lena Yada, Matt Striker, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Cyber Sunday
Shelton Benjamin = 25
R-Truth = 2
Rey Mysterio = 24
Kane = 12
Matt Hardy = 40
Evan Bourne = 8
Miz N' Morrison = 20 Each
Cryme Tyme = 8 Each
Honky Tonk Man = 20
Santino Marella = 9
Undertaker = 24
Big Show = 12
Triple H = 40
Jeff Hardy = 8
Batista = 55
Chris Jericho = 3
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin = 2
Shawn Michaels = 2
Randy Orton = 2

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Boogeyman, Michelle McCool, Umaga, Ezekiel Jackson, Brie Bella, Maria ($140,000) = 64
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 59
Slash N' Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 113
Blowup D'z Nutz: Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Festus ($0) = 28
Team M.I.A: Edge, CM Punk, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, D'Lo Brown, JTG
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 58

1. Slash N' Jim = 993
2. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 983
3. Canadian Bacon = 763
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 528
5. Team M.I.A = 449

$20,000 on John CenaCheesy
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #328 on: October 27, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »

I think we are smoked. By the end of this week we could be 50-80 points behind. We need 4 big weeks of TV points to stay in this

[/color]

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #329 on: October 27, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »

25K On Cena

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #330 on: October 27, 2008, 05:12:37 PM »

HAHA u over react worse than I do

I remember having a 200 pt lead and driving Hammy crazy telling him I was convinced I was going to lose.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Twenty-Si.....actually, nah.  What's the point eh?  Even with Cena we can't win.  Plus slash666 striking Tag Gold again would put him equal with me, so I say let Gnrfan and Cowbell have him.  Tongue
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #332 on: October 27, 2008, 11:06:25 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Dolph Ziggler, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

RAW
CM Punk = 42
Kofi Kingston = 42
Ted Dibiase = -5
Cody Rhodes = -5
Santino Marella = 17
Charlie Haas = 1
Kelly Kelly = 12
Candice Michelle = 12
Mickie James = 12
Layla = 5
Katie Lea = 5
Jillian = 5
Rey Mysterio = 12
Evan Bourne = 5
Batista = 12
Shawn Michaels = 12
JBL = 5
Chris Jericho = 5

ECW
Finlay = 5
Evan Bourne = 5
Matt Hardy = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 12
Bam Neely = 12
Mark Henry = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 5
Jack Swagger = 12

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Boogeyman, Michelle McCool, Umaga, Ezekiel Jackson, Brie Bella, Maria ($140,000) = 0
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 34
Slash N' Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 86
Blowup D'z Nutz: Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Festus ($0) = 19
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 78

1. Slash N' Jim = 1079
2. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 1017
3. Canadian Bacon = 763
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 547
5. Team M.I.A = 527
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 10:33:37 PM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #333 on: October 31, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »

Ok i think we are dropping Shad for Cena but just gotta check with Cowbell

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #334 on: October 31, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »

Raw
Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Deuce, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Katie Lea, Layla, Paul Burchill, Snitsky, William Regal

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends

Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Dolph Ziggler, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Val Venis.

Smackdown
The In Crowd = 12 Each
The Colons = 5 Each
Jimmy Wang Yang = 12
The Brian Kendrick = 1
The Hardy Boyz = 12 Each
Rey Mysterio = 12
Mark Henry = 5
Kane = 5
MVP = 5
Brie Bella = 12
Michelle McCool = 12
Maria = 12
Natalya = 5
Victoria = 5
Maryse = 5
Undertaker = 12
Chavo Guerrero = 5

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Boogeyman, Michelle McCool, Umaga, Ezekiel Jackson, Brie Bella, Maria ($140,000) = 41
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 32
Slash N' Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 12
Blowup D'z Nutz: Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Festus ($0) = 25
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 29

1. Slash N' Jim = 1091
2. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 1049
3. Canadian Bacon = 804
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 572
5. Team M.I.A = 556
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #335 on: November 02, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »

Ok i think we are dropping Shad for Cena but just gotta check with Cowbell

We'll swap Shad for Cena.... but we'll wait until our deadline on Wednesday to do so.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #336 on: November 04, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

Raw

Smackdown
Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Kizarny, Kung Fu Naki, Maryse, Natalya, Nicola Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, The Great Khali, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW

Recurring Legends

Chuck Palumbo, DH Smith, Dolph Ziggler, Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Ken Kennedy, Melina, Paul London, Super Crazy, Val Venis.

RAW
Chris Jericho = 46
Batista = 1
Kane = 16
Mark Henry = 16
Rey Mysterio = 6
Kofi Kingston = 6
Undertaker = 16
JBL = 6
CM Punk = 16
Randy Orton = 2
Beth Phoenix = 16
Layla = 16
Katie Lea Burchill = 16
Jillian = 16
Maryse = 16
Natalya = 16
Victoria = 16
Lena Yada = 16
Mae Young = 6
Michelle McCool = 6
Mickie James = 6
Kelly Kelly = 6
Candice Michelle = 6
Eve = 6
Brie Bella = 6
Tiffany = 6
D-Generation X = 16 Each
The Miz & John Morrison = 6 Each
Vladimir Kozlov = 16
Charlie ?The Hit Man? Haas = 6
William Regal = 32
Snitsky = 6
Cryme Tyme = 6 Each
Ted Dibiase = 31
Cody Rhodes = 11
Manu = 11
Jamie Noble = 6
Matt Hardy = 16
Jeff Hardy = 16
MVP = 6
The Brian Kendrick = 6

ECW
Matt Hardy = 12
Bam Neely = 5
Ricky Ortiz = 12
Finlay = 18
Mark Henry = 5

Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin = 32
R-Truth = 5
Ezekiel Jackson = 12
Jimmy Wang Yang = 5
Triple H = 1
Jeff Hardy = 1
Miz N' Morrison = 12 Each
The Great Khali = 12
MVP = 5
Brie Bella = 12
Victoria = 5
Undertaker = 1
Vladimir Kozlov = 18

Canadian Bacon: Triple H, Big Show, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Boogeyman, Michelle McCool, Umaga, Ezekiel Jackson, Brie Bella, Maria ($140,000) = 85
Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell: Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shad Gaspard, Primo Colon ($75,000) = 86
Slash N' Jim: Batista, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Finlay, The Miz, Kelly Kelly, Mike Knox ($240,000) = 132
Blowup D'z Nutz: Hurricane Helms, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, The Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, Mickie James, Vladimir Kozlov, Manu, Festus ($0) = 123
, Lance Cade, Chavo Guerrero ($240,000) = 61

1. Slash N' Jim = 1223
2. Fan of Smackin' D with a Cowbell = 1135
3. Canadian Bacon = 889
4. Blowup D'z Nutz = 695
5. Team M.I.A = 617
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 08:12:52 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #337 on: November 07, 2008, 10:46:40 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:::::::::

Donnie's Evil twin brother Johnny, hacked his account and participated in the tag game with Blowup which is why the tag team went from champ to jobber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie kicked his evil twin and threw him through a glass window.

will Blowup D'z nutz get another chance at tag gold in the future?

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #338 on: November 07, 2008, 10:50:49 PM »

Damn it GnR, Why with all our gold, can't we score decent points, we are starting to fall into a hole with no escape, and we are going to be trying to dig our way out soon and it's not going to happen, We need some massive title defences and we need them soon.

Atleast we have a 440 lead on D.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2008, 05:58:19 AM »

Damn it GnR, Why with all our gold, can't we score decent points, we are starting to fall into a hole with no escape, and we are going to be trying to dig our way out soon and it's not going to happen, We need some massive title defences and we need them soon.

Atleast we have a 440 lead on D.

I know man but we have dropped Shad now and have Cena back for Survivor Series hopefully he'll get a title win.

BREAKING NEWS:::::::::

Donnie's Evil twin brother Johnny, hacked his account and participated in the tag game with Blowup which is why the tag team went from champ to jobber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie kicked his evil twin and threw him through a glass window.

will Blowup D'z nutz get another chance at tag gold in the future?

Oh My God. you are making up stories to give you excuses now. Roll Eyes

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: