Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:15:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Guns Of Destruction
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns Of Destruction  (Read 12528 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« on: October 08, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »

Former Guns N' Roses Members Form Guns of Destruction

10/08/2008

(antiMusic) There is the new super group that has been formed by former members of the Guns N' Roses family of bands. A member of the group tells antiMusic that the project is named Guns of Destruction and they will make their live debut on November 19th at the Key Club in Hollywood.

The band features former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, the Guns in the original Guns N' Rose Tracii Guns (LA Guns/Brides of Destruction), Eric Dover of Slash's Snakepit and Jellyfish fame as well as Chip Z'nuff (Enuff Z'nuff / Missing Persons / Adler's Appetite).

Chip Z'nuff spoke with antiMusic on Tuesday and told us that the band is really looking forward to the show and there might also be some very special guests in attendance. So GNR fans mark your calendars.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/oct/08Former_Guns_N_Roses_Members_Form_Guns_of_Destruction.shtml

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Oasis1
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »

I hope they play 'Rocker'
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 02:29:16 PM »

Eric Dover (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, JELLYFISH, SEXTUS) has shot down reports that he will take part in the upcoming performance by GUNS OF DESTRUCTION, a new "supergroup" which reportedly features Steven Adler (GUNS N' ROSES), Tracii Guns (L.A. GUNS, BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION) and Chip Z'nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF, MISSING PERSONS, ADLER'S APPETITE). Dover is scheduled to enter the studio next week to begin recording the follow-up to "Stranger Than Fiction" with his SEXTUS bandmates Todd Kerns, Ron Dziubla, Mitchell Sigman, Joe Karnes, and Eric Skodis. Eric Dover learned of this rumor this morning via the Internet and stated, "Tracii had called me to ask about doing a few cover gigs, but I'm not joining a supergroup. They're all great guys, but SEXTUS is my focus."

SEXTUS' new album will be released on Dramapants Records. Dover is also currently producing a record by Dramapants recording artist "Moebius Fox".

For more information, visit www.sextus.com.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 03:54:34 PM »

hm, wonder who the singer will be then. hope it goes on for long enough to get an album out, I miss hearing Adler's beats!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Giant_Robot
Rocker

I am not your standard Chicken Dinner

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:51 PM »

Adler needs to get a proper band  Tongue

Thanks Giant Robot...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 06:00:02 PM »

Adler needs to get a proper band  Tongue

hope he could get a proper life, but really i think he's a lost case, would love to be wrong of course
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »

Update: Former Guns N' Roses Members Form Guns of Destruction

10/08/2008
(antiMusic) There is the new super group that has been formed by former members of the Guns N' Roses family of bands. A member of the group tells antiMusic that the project is named Guns of Destruction and they will make their live debut later this year.

The band features former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, the Guns in the original Guns N' Rose Tracii Guns (LA Guns/Brides of Destruction) as well as Chip Z'nuff (Enuff Z'nuff / Missing Persons / Adler's Appetite).

Chip Z'nuff spoke with antiMusic on Tuesday and told us that the band is really looking forward to their first show and there might also be some very special guests in attendance.

Update: We updated the story after hearing back from Chip that some of the original information we reported wasn't finalized. When it is we will let you know. Sorry for the confusion but it's rock n' roll after all! -

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/oct/08Update-_Former_Guns_N_Roses_Members_Form_Guns_of_Destruction.shtml

suicide
VIP

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 02:47:49 AM »

I like the name "Guns of Destruction", that's cool, but I don't like this crap line-up. I mean, Tracii Guns and Chip Z'nuff?!? Come on.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 05:22:14 AM »

You got to be kidding me. Adler please....

Fuck 'Em All.
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »

I hope they play 'Rocker'

I hope not, I love the song but is from Rose/Hollywood Rose... none of these guys played it in the past...
Guns Of Destruction? What was last Tracii band called? Brides of Destruction? n' Adler's one? Adler's Appettite? Come on guys! join n' play some real rock n' roll tunes... i sure they could, some AA song were good, also some Brides of destruction n' LA Guns tunes: stop stealin' money with covers of AFD n' get a REAL BAND!!

(Z'Nuff n' Dover cases are more pathetic since they never been in Gn'R n' uses to play cover songs from it in tributes, AA, Snakepit n' Gilby Clarke: pathetic)
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »

I hope they at least give themselves some kind of dignity and don't just plug their somewhat association with AFD all night. That would be a fucking disgrace.
IKnowWhereIAM
VIP

Out of the shadows, into...Hell?

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »

Look away...look away.  no

"I have no comment, for the record, but don't quote me on that"
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »

So is it "Guns Of Destruction" or is it "Adler's Appetite"?  Undecided

ADLER'S APPETITE Schedules Hollywood Show - Nov. 28, 2008

According to the web site of the Key Club in Hollywood, California, ADLER'S APPETITE ? the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler ? will perform at the venue on January 17, 2009.

Guitarist Alex Grossi (QUIET RIOT, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, HOOKERS 'N' BLOW) announced last weekend that has joined the revamped ADLER'S APPETITE. "The new lineup is a kick-ass one and I can't wait to get out there and play with these guys," Grossi said in a statement. "Tour dates and details to follow in the coming weeks."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109800

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »

Appetite for Guns?

makane
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »

Appetite for Guns?

Appetite for Adlers Guns Of Destruction Of Guns N' Roses Steven Adler.

Now he can play two shows at once  Cheesy

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »

would love to see Steven free himself of his obsession with AFD.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 06:30:28 AM »

Now what will his next band be.. Destruction For Appetite.. Appetite For Guns.. Guns, Appetite, Destruction..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »

would love to see Steven free himself of his obsession with AFD.

this is very very strange....I actually find myself agreeing with you!

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »

ADLER'S APPETITE: New Lineup Revealed - Dec. 4, 2008

Sleaze Roxx recently conducted an interview with guitarist Alex Grossi (HOOKERS 'N' BLOW, ex-QUIET RIOT) about his involvement with ADLER'S APPETITE, the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler. An excerpt from the chat follows below.

Sleaze Roxx: You just landed a gig with Steven Adler in ADLER'S APPETITE. How did that come about?

Grossi: I had played with Steven on the 2004 Bad Boys of Metal tour and also did some one-offs with him later that year. We have been friends since, and I guess when it came time for him to put a line-up together, my name came up, a phone call was made and here we are!

Sleaze Roxx: Who else is in the band these days?

Grossi: The lineup is a really solid-one that I have a great feeling about. I will be sharing guitar duties with longtime ADLER alumni Micheal Thomas (FASTER PUSSYCAT), we have Chip Z'nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) on bass, Sheldon Tarsha on lead vocals and, of course, Steven.

Sleaze Roxx: I take it Steven is clean these days, do you worry that he might fall off the wagon when you hit the road?

Grossi: There is always going to be that concern with anyone with a history of addiction, but he has surrounded himself with some really good people this time and has a very positive attitude and is happiest when behind a kit, I think he will be just fine.

Read the entire interview from Sleaze Roxx.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110183

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:55 PM »

Singer SHELDON TARSHA Talks About His Decision To Return To ADLER'S APPETITE - Dec. 8, 2008

Returning ADLER'S APPETITE singer Sheldon Tarsha was the featured guest on this past Saturday's (December 6) edition of "The Classic Metal Show". Tarsha talked at length about his decision to rejoin forces with former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and ADLER'S APPETITE's upcoming touring plans.

You can listen to the 24-minute chat below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=110400

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: