Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 10:09:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227982 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I hate (fill in the blank)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate (fill in the blank)  (Read 40460 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »

I've never heard of this Billy May fellow but he sounds annoying already....

I hate those people with clipboards in the street who attempt to sign you up for their charity, or military or whatever the hell it is they're doing. Though it must feel pretty bad to have everyone you try to speak to walk past and say they're in a hurry or just ignore you. hihi

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Billy Mays Greatest Hits

KABOOM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dvzgLXa-dI&feature=related

OXI CLEAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NNv2oiWdRU

BIG CITY SLIDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KBXcpJfmj4&feature=related

BILLY MAYS MENTAL MELTDOWN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VrXmUmf8o&feature=related

And ESPN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_reTuUjnmM
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2008, 04:45:10 PM »

I hate the fact that it's the 21st century where we can send people into space and perform heart transplants yet we still have to lick our own damn envelopes. Why can't they all be those self-sticking kind?? At least invent something that makes them taste a bit better.

yeah, Ive heard about people dying from that kinda stuff.
I hate the fucking drugdealers in the little park area close to where I live that has nothing better to do than to shout at each other or shoot fucking rabbits and ducks at any random point in the day or night.
can't go beat the shit outta them either, cos there's always at least 5 of them hanging together.

I hate beggars too, based on the fact that most of them in this city has more money then I do. it doesn't look very convincing when they're sitting there on the street leaning against (their own!) Mercedes, dressed in all Gucci and shit, trying to get money from the working people. (trust me, Ive been up and going to work early enough to see some of them pull into the street in their fancy car, parking it, and sitting down on the curb next to it with their begging cup placed next to them).
I usually say "fuck off!" quite loudly as I look them in the eyes if they try to verbally beg me.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 04:51:10 PM by Hillel H?tz » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »

^Why can't you call the cops?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »

Ah, he's one of those guys. I know them. The ones over here don't tend to shout as loud though....

As for the homeless thing... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W3RowyhEwig

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Waldorf
Headliner

« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »

i hate secondlife.
victor08
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:16 AM »

i hate doing dishes.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2008, 03:37:24 AM »

I hate the fact that it's the 21st century where we can send people into space and perform heart transplants yet we still have to lick our own damn envelopes. Why can't they all be those self-sticking kind?? At least invent something that makes them taste a bit better.

yeah, Ive heard about people dying from that kinda stuff.

They "expire" rather quickly.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2008, 03:43:57 AM »

i hate doing dishes.

but your a woman...
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2008, 06:50:00 AM »

done several times by us and all our neighbours. they put their stash between their balls, cos the cops aren't allowed to get that personal with the frisking without an outstanding warrant or something, and they dump their guns in the bushes or something.
they have managed to get rid of one gang that was sitting literally 10 meters outside my front door every day for a few weeks, popping pills, smoking weed and threthening everyone that passed. oh yeah, and also beating each other up.
maybe it helped that I went out one night after they were gone and dumped a shitload of used cat litter on all the benches they used. I'd rather have the stink than them.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2008, 01:01:35 PM »

done several times by us and all our neighbours. they put their stash between their balls, cos the cops aren't allowed to get that personal with the frisking without an outstanding warrant or something, and they dump their guns in the bushes or something.
they have managed to get rid of one gang that was sitting literally 10 meters outside my front door every day for a few weeks, popping pills, smoking weed and threthening everyone that passed. oh yeah, and also beating each other up.
maybe it helped that I went out one night after they were gone and dumped a shitload of used cat litter on all the benches they used. I'd rather have the stink than them.

That's rough, man.  Are you allowed to record them, so there's evidence?  I don't know what the rules are over there.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
victor08
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

i hate doing dishes.

but your a woman...

now you must die!  Tongue
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2009, 07:08:22 AM »

^ hahaha, brilliant! Grin Im the one who do the dishes in this household actually no

That's rough, man.  Are you allowed to record them, so there's evidence?  I don't know what the rules are over there.

Im not sure, but I wouldn't really be able to without them seeing me, I think. I thought about asking the pharmacist right next to us to out a camera up on the counter facing their way to record their shit, but if they had spotted it she would have gotten a lot more trouble from them than she already had.
anyway, they're not there anymore. but the ones in the park area are too hard to get rid off, so I just stay clear of them after dark and look forward to moving outta here in 6 months, hehe.

western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #193 on: January 01, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »

LOL. That's a stereo-type, you know.

She's a woman so therefore she has to do dishes. lol.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

the flu
western_chaos
Rocker

The Adrenaline Runs Through My Veins.

« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »

Tequila.

My New Social Network Is Here:

http://writersparadise.ning.com/
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »

the flu

Amen.  no

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »

I hate WORK!

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »

People who block the doors on the subway instead of stepping off and to the site to let people off.

People who try to get on the subway before letting people off.

people who ride their bikes the wrong way down a one way street (and who ride them on the sidewalks).

Your just basically describing most people in NYC....Yet I understand many don't live there though, they just commute and do not care.  It could be worse in Tokyo the push the people into the subway cars with a stick.  This is so they can pack the train with people like a sardine can.  Talk about having no personal space.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »

People who block the doors on the subway instead of stepping off and to the site to let people off.

People who try to get on the subway before letting people off.

people who ride their bikes the wrong way down a one way street (and who ride them on the sidewalks).

Your just basically describing most people in NYC....Yet I understand many don't live there though, they just commute and do not care.  It could be worse in Tokyo the push the people into the subway cars with a stick.  This is so they can pack the train with people like a sardine can.  Talk about having no personal space.

You're crazy if you don't think this is normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnjDr0aOsaU
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: