Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:21:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare  (Read 164493 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »

DTongue  First person who came to mind.

This lack of team unity is a crying shame, maybe the winning stable needs someone kind of "Incentive Bonus".

Wink
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:07 PM »

Indeed, unity is needed. Let's rally together and invade WCW! By which I mean mygnr.com....

Wait, wrong HHH stable.....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »

So your stable, with Cowbell, who has lost Batista, is looking great  hihi

Stable 1: Malcolm (1st), BlowUpYourVideo (12th), Mr Cowbell (5th), Evolution (8th).

Oh for fuck's sake.

Well, don't look at me for extra cash to bail you out! I'm going for solo glory this time around.

You guys can be team spirit ok

I feel sorry for my team if i'm captain coz i'm crap at picking team names. I kinda hope i don't finish 3rd

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2008, 02:41:18 PM »

My stable is obviously the best. I say u guys just give up and save yourselves the embarrassment.

I am Ted Dibiase and Hammy is my Virgil.

Quick Virgil, go fetch my title.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

We could just set Cowbell on you all with his career-threatening KICK OF DEATH~!, then we'll see who's laughing.

D, Hammy, Jim and sweet616 is the funniest stable ever.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2008, 02:53:38 PM »

I only wish that Cowbell and GNrfan were in the same stable.

I bitch smacked them both last game and even told them I was goin to before the game started.

now this game, It is gonna get ugly how bad we beat these other stables.

This is gonna go down like the Road Warriors vs the Mulkeys Circa 1986.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »

What was that three-way stable war in 1997 or thereabouts? I remember Wrestlecrap inducted it. Nation of Domination, Los Boricuas (sp?) and that biker gang. DOA?

Just thought I'd mention it. Tongue Never seen any of it but I assume this one will be more entertaining.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »

HTGTH Management have been in discussion ALL evening, and have decided in an effort to force teams to work together to achieve the highest possible Stable Score, the "Winning" Stable (in this game) will be allowed to pick their positions in the Draft Order in Game XII (Order choice will be dictated by the positions the Stable members finish in, Highest finishing Stable Member of the winning Stable getting first pick and so on).
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2008, 05:51:57 PM »

I bitch smacked them both last game and even told them I was goin to before the game started.

We never said you wouldn't beat us. We said you wouldn't win and i stand by that. For all your acheivments you dont have the heart of a champion to repeat. And as far as the tag games goes you got owned after claiming to be the best team in history.

Once again you make yourself favourite for this game. Thats fine with me. All talk and little substance of late D. Roll Eyes

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

now this game, It is gonna get ugly how bad we beat these other stables.

This is gonna go down like the Road Warriors vs the Mulkeys Circa 1986.
D, dominating on US? D we all stated you WERE NOT GOING TO REPEAT FROM BEFORE THE GAME AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO. Hell with me dropping and picking up Cena and having him on my team 3 times, I made a respectable comeback.

Tag Game? Only tag thing you own is the Tag Bodyspray. We killed you in the tag game, and we are locked into a respectable 2nd.

Oh yeah Mr ThursDay Night D, your wrestling skills really showed through in the Powerslam Predictions game, I believe you had the lowest score of all the full time participants. I don't need to stretch my ego, but you got exposed and we both know who finished better in that game.

So looks like I got you in 2 out of 3, and as Far as this game goes I gaurentee 100% you wont be winning, YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME, I wont win it with an injured Batista, but I know with my plans you wont be winning either.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »

HTGTH Management have been in discussion ALL evening, and have decided in an effort to force teams to work together to achieve the highest possible Stable Score, the "Winning" Stable (in this game) will be allowed to pick their positions in the Draft Order in Game XII (Order choice will be dictated by the positions the Stable members finish in, Highest finishing Stable Member of the winning Stable getting first pick and so on).

Thats a good idea. But just who exactly is HTGTH management?

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:17 AM »

I do like that stipulation.

We will see which stable is the best, but I have a feeling, our stable is gonna be tough

just look at the rosters right now.

If my guys come back by the royal rumble, i could possibly break my record for most lopsided victory. I do have huge WOODEN SPOON potential also. I definitely am aware of that.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »

If my guys come back by the royal rumble, i could possibly break my record for most lopsided victory. I do have huge WOODEN SPOON potential also. I definitely am aware of that.

Every game you say that so whatever happens you can say i told you so. So just to be clear you think you'll definatly come 1st or last... is that what you're saying?

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2008, 07:47:25 AM »

I have a boom or bust team.

Take last game. I said I'd win it and repeat.

well, one can say, had Orton not rode his motorcycle around, that game would've been extremely interesting. I still may have lost, but U want to talk about razor close.

U can't tell me, had Orton came back at SS like he would've, that he wouldn't have got me at least 100 more pts.

so with this game, if Dibiase and Kennedy don't come back till way after the Royal Rumble, I still will have John Cena and Mark Henry, so I don't think anyone with John Cena could ever finish last, but I just weighed the upside with the downside.

Let's say I take some other options that were available, How many pts did i truly stand to gain from those picks? I think Dibiase and Kennedy, even if they don't come back till late February, would still outscore anybody i could've got there.

I like rolling the dice. second for me is an IC title but it is still losing. I hate to lose.

so finishing next to last is the same to me as finishing next to first.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »

In 2005 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Message Board underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as wrestling geeks of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire HTGTH Management
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »

In 2005 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Message Board underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as wrestling geeks of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire HTGTH Management

Thats not an answer. Its a story.... Yes an entertainng story but nonetheless a story. I want names damn it!!!

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2008, 09:03:02 AM »

Thats not an answer. Its a story.... Yes an entertainng story but nonetheless a story. I want names damn it!!!
Yeah but if the story is to be believed, then revealing the names is a very dangerous thing to do  Wink
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2008, 11:44:35 AM »

I heard a rumour that Steven Segal was part of the Management but don't know whether it was true

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Evolution
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2008, 12:46:16 PM »

Well, that's Melina at least with a chance of the Women's Title at Royal Rumble already.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »

Hammy is definitely Vince Russo

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: