Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:06:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare  (Read 164486 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »

Ok so i thought it might be fun to have a look at this game from the Stable point of view:

Dynasty

1st Picks:John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker

2nd Picks:Mark Henry, Beth PhoenixRey Mysterio, The Brian Kendrick

3rd Picks:Evan Bourne, Kane, Big Show, William Regal

4th Picks: Ted Dibiase, Ezekiel Jackson, Shad Gaspard, Santino Marella

5th Picks:Ken Kennedy, Kizarny, Festus, Sim Snuka

Current Champs: 3 (Cena, Beth & Regal)

Inactive Wrestlers: 3 (Kennedy, Dibiase & Evan Bourne)

Divas: 1 (Beth)

Biggest Risk: Starting the game with 3 Inactive wrestlers and a host of Big Men who don't always score so well on TV and with only one diva on their roster the Dynasty are losing out on the Diva points availble

Keep In Mind: Usually i would say that Undertaker should never be a 1st round pick, but can i remind you all that we are in WM season and one things for sure, when WM come round Undertaker is always a pivital part of it. Also having Kane, Big Show, Undertaker & Mark Henry could lead to big scores if they all are in the Rumble.

Dark Horses: Much to D's annoyance Evo managed to snag Carlito and Primo for Malcolms team... well the Dynasty has potential champions in waiting in the form of Kendrick/Ezekiel and should they get their hands on the titles it could be a huge bonus to D and his men.

Weakest Pick: I'm gonna say Undertaker. I know its Mania season but i just think he'll be the weakest 1st pick. If he was a 2nd or 3rd pick he could be a steal but as a 1st pick i'm not so sure.

Potential MVP's: Cena, Kendrick, Ezekiel & Beth

Team Malcolm (Awaiting name)

1st Picks:Randy Orton, BatistaChris Jericho, CM Punk,

2nd Picks:Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, The Miz, Melina,

3rd Picks:Vladimir Kozlov, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali, Carlito,

4th Picks: Candice Michelle, Mickie JamesMaryse, Primo Colon,

5th Picks:Maria, Ricky Ortiz , Brie Bella, DH Smith

Current Champs: 4 (Miz, Carlito, Primo & Maryse)

Inactive Wrestlers: 2 (Batista & DH Smith)

Divas: 6 (Maryse, Brie Bella, Maria, Mickie James, Candice & Melina)

Biggest Risk: Batista's injury has been rumoured to be a work and whether or not to trade him could be crucial, but i think the biggest risk lies with Khali. even as a 3rd pick he now is being used as a comedy guy and i would expect other 4th and 5th picks to outscore him by some distance.

Keep In Mind: We have seen in other games the points that Diva's can gather and in some cases have provided a strong backbone to a team. Well they have double the amount of Diva's the other two teams have put together. If Batista is back within this game i think its clear that Malcolms team has the Strongest 1st picks but without Batista it could be interesting. Its also interesting to note that i expect Carlito & Primo to Feud with Kendrick & Jackson for a while possibly swapping titles a few times.

Dark Horses: Maria as a 5th pick is brilliant i think. I wouldn't be suprised if Maria is holding the Diva's title at the end of Mania and if DH Smith does get called up then he'll be pushed big.

Weakest Pick: Khali

Potential MVP's: Orton & Miz

Supreme Machines

1st Picks:Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, EdgeJohn Morrison,

2nd Picks:Montel Vontavious Porter, Shelton Benjamin, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jack Swagger,

3rd Picks:Finlay, Dolph Ziggler, Michelle McCool, Hurricane Helms,

4th Picks: Kelly Kelly, Tommy DreamerJTG, Umaga,

5th Picks: Manu, Mike Knox, D'Lo Brown, Charlie Haas

Current Champs: 4 (Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, John Morrison & Shelton Benjamin)

Inactive Wrestlers: 1 (Umaga)

Divas: 2 (Kelly Kelly & Michelle McCool)

Biggest Risk: Tommy Dreamer is a ECW legend but how often does he get a win on HIS show?

Keep In Mind: I truely believe our top 8 is better than the other stables especially if Batista is out long term, and maybe with rumours of some high profile stars coming back to wwe with a few trades i beleive we have a chance of winning. I'd also like to point out that we have youngish roster and hopefully that will translate to more matches and therefore more points.

Dark Horses: If we are to believe what we read Umaga should be back within 3 to 5 weeks. If that happens i think he could be a rival for Primo and Ezekiel for best 4th round pick in total.

Weakest Pick: D'Lo Brown

Potential MVP's: Jeff, Matt & Swagger

=====================================

To sum it up guys i think its gonna be close. I think each team has different strengths and weaknesses some have more risks attached and some are more solid.

Should be a great game. Everyone will obviously want to win on a personal level but the introduction of stables should keep everyone interested.

Bring It On!!!!!   ok
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:08:19 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »

the Dynasty , the only thing D is going to lead you to is Defeat.

And lets start the bidding on Natayla at 20 k. With Maryse possibilly hurt and out she's going to be the top Heel Diva and Diva Champion within weeks.

You do know Maryse is due back in 2 weeks? Hmm apparently not  hihi

I didn't know that either! Cheesy Cheers!

About Khali, sometimes he goes for a few weeks beating guys in squash matches (ie. Hawkins and Ryder) when they have nothing else to do with him. I'm also hoping that he can eliminate a few guys in the Rumble. I guess I can always drops him if he's sticking to the Kiss Cam. Grin

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »

what makes u guys think Batista's injury is a work? did u not see Raw and see him in surgery for his hamstring?

He is out till at least Summer.

Also, it is a proven fact that divas don't do shit during this time of the game.

just look at last year

this is the lead up to WM and the diva segments are normally replaced with all the big guns vying for WM spots.

u will see the big divas like Beth etc but all this shit u see now will seize come Royal Rumble time if its anything like last year.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »

Inactive Wrestlers: 1 (Umaga)
Well he's not really anymore, they have started playing return vignettes after all.

Nice preview dude ok
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2009, 06:35:15 PM »

what makes u guys think Batista's injury is a work? did u not see Raw and see him in surgery for his hamstring?

Not to worry my team but i haven't seen a wrestling show in about 6 weeks.

So D.... the answer is no i haven't seen RAW

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »

I think the team with the 2 hardy's and Morrison are gonna be tough

U gotta look at our team

John Cena, HHH, HBK, UT

this is the WM game.

these dudes live for WM and u will see them on all the shows from here out.

So we got a damn good first pick lineup.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2009, 07:54:59 AM »

U gotta look at our team

John Cena, HHH, HBK, UT

this is the WM game.

these dudes live for WM and u will see them on all the shows from here out.

So we got a damn good first pick lineup.

Yeah but that is as much of a problem as it is an advantage as they will protect Taker & HBK for Mania i think because they are such a huge part. They'll be on every show but Taker will play his Awesome mind games rather than wrestle. I think you'll be lucky if he is wrestling on 2 out of 4 SD! on average between now and when this game ends.

Cena is worth his weight in gold in these games and if you hav 1st pick.... you pick Cena! and i'm sure will be No.1 scorer but the other 3 will have to score more than i think they will to get the edge in the No.1 picks field. I can see Malcolms team scoring high there even if Batistas crocked for the whole game. And if we are to win alot of the points will come from our top 8.

However where the Dynasty is really strong IMO is their strength throughout. By far the strongest 5th Pick line-up. Two new charecters, 1 returning upper midcarder and in Festus i'm sure he'll do better than last game.

For Supreme Machines to win, we need our top 8 to be the best top 8 and we need one or two breakouts from the 4th and 5th picks.

For Dynsaty to win you need those 3 inactive wrestlers back wrestling ASAP. If they are all back by the Rumble.... it could be a landslide.

And Malcolms team need the Diva's to continue to get the coverage they have been getting throughout the last game and they have to work out the Batista situation quickly.

Oh and lets not forget the Christian, Tomko & Gail Kim factor. If they do arrive and arrive early enough then they could change this game around.

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 08:40:47 AM »

I'm wondering about Jericho now that he's out of the World Title picture. It's Cena/JBL at the Rumble and who knows at WM. I doubt he'll be winning any titles this game. I hope they give him something to do and he has matches regularly. And he doesn't decide that every opponent is 'unworthy' and he refuses to wrestle...

And if Festus does do better this game I will be mightily pissed off. hihi

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 09:39:46 AM »

Ill be honest

this is one game where I can't sit here and say "THIS guy is a favorite

If I had to choose

Id say Gnrfan again

John Morrison once again was top 10 and now has tag gold again. Swagger is up and coming so strong. Umaga is coming back. I think he has a very very good team

My team could also be great BUT this is the short game. we only have 3 PPV's and if my guys don't come back at the Royal Rumble, I am in big trouble.

Evolution has a very very solid team. with the tag champs and CM punk.. he could get off to an incredible start.

Hammy always is dangerous

I haven't looked at all the teams but there really isn't one that u can point to and say 'Yeah they are winning"

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2009, 10:00:40 AM »

D's Official Pre game rating:

No body get butt hurt over these ratings. I am just going through the teams and giving my predictions:

1.D  *i have to give myself the number slot, take it with a grain of salt though. If my guys come back at the RR, I think I will win this game. If they don't, put me in the bottom 3. The ultimate boom or bust team but something tells me this one will be more boom than bust.

2.Evolution: CM Punk could win IC gold, tag champs and Melina could easily be the next women's champ. DH Smith has been the guy we all expect every game to DO SOMETHING. hell a couple games ago I think I picked him 2nd or 3rd even. If He were to get the call up to the legacy and CM wins IC gold, tag titles are defended some and Melina wins women's gold. EVO could easily win it all.

3.GnrFan: John Morrison is always a top scorer, Swagger is coming on strong, Hurricane Helms looks to be one of those every week guys. Umaga should be back and getting big pts... Gnrfan should have no problem staying in contention barring injury. Big thing that jumps out is his lack of PPV guys though... He could will be ok with RR but the next one, I could see him having nobody on the card and that is big.

4.Hammy: HHH is always a force this time of the year, Kane should be consistent as always... wildcard is whether or not Beth loses to Melina at RR.... Ezekiel and Kizarny we will see how long they keep winning etc. see how well the push continues.

5.BlowupYourVideo: I really look for him to bounce back this game. He has three nice picks opening up and it depends on Maryse's health. If she is back in 2 weeks and still champ, he could be rated a lot higher. I also like the Brie Bella pick as she seems to wrestle pretty consistently.  With Jericho who will always be solid cause he is a workhorse, Miz who was the MVP of last game and still has tag gold and Khali who should do a little something in the rumble before getting the 10 man toss out, BLowup should be near the top all game.

6.Jim. With HBK, Rey and Big Show, these three should perform this game very high and better than last game. all three u can bet will be on WM which is huge, they should perform well at the Rumble.never crazy about Festus or Shad but if he could pick up a Free agent coming in, he could get back to title contention

7.Slash666: with Jeff Hardy, that should be tons of points, MVP was a reach, I think he could've picked up Kane or Big Show and gotten MVP 3rd but Finlay seems to score somewhat and the divas are wildcards. WM time, Divas usually disappear from TV. If they don't, I pick him here. Kelly kelly is getting lots of TV time and Manu is a question mark.

8.Malcolm: this team is hard to gauge because Orton and Rhodes should be solid but Kozlov was the 2nd biggest disappointment not named Big Show last game. we will see his activity and that could change a lot of things in these standings.  see above about my diva thing. If Diva's don't lose their time, Maria and Candice are somewhat solid but we will see.

9. Timothy. Matt Hardy is a workhorse and will always be near the top.. He has had the title a LONG time though and u would think has to lose it this game at some point. Shelton Benjamin the same, long time US champ and I expect him to drop it soon hopefully to Kennedy.  jury is out on Dolph, Mike knox should get some pts, hopefully he doesn't turn into Snitsky.

10.Sweet616: His team could easily end up way higher than this depending on The Brian Kendrick and how he does this game. UT should be solid as always this time of the year but it depends on how much he wrestles.  Also, will Regal hold on to the IC belt or lose it to punk? lot of factors here that could change this prediction.

11.High Times: edge should get lots of points but after that, JTG and D Lo Brown..... I haven't seen D Lo for months so with some good divas still available, I don't like that pick at all.....JBL and McCool should stay consistent scorers but with what I call a 3 person team.. I don't know how well that will fair.

12.Cowbell: Losing the number 1 pick is almost impossible to overcome. Of course if he picks up a nice FA this could change but ranking the pre game ratings, the person who loses their top pick has to automatically be placed here.

Note:

a lot of these places, like 8 through 12 i see being determined by 50pts or less. So someone rated 11th easily could finish 7th etc.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 10:14:33 AM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »

The potential might be there, but starting such a relatively short game with such an inactive team, heck a 60% inactive team is damn skippy hippy!

It is hard to predict though, with the tight draft most people have rotten looking aspects of their team, the debuts will be interesting because a lot of money will be spent me thinks.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »

yeah, same with your team Hammy, if Ezekiel were to win tag gold and Beth keep the title, I could easily see u winning as well.

My team like i said, I am going to win or I am going to lose bad!!!!!!!

I think Cena will keep me from the Wooden spoon though and surely to God a couple of my inactive will be at the RR. I know Bourne is due back anytime.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »

Ill be honest

this is one game where I can't sit here and say "THIS guy is a favorite

If I had to choose

Id say Gnrfan again

John Morrison once again was top 10 and now has tag gold again. Swagger is up and coming so strong. Umaga is coming back. I think he has a very very good team

Yeah lots of good teams this time round.

You have gotta stop saying me every game dude. People are gonna start wondering if Brokeback Donald is back. ok I hope you'd be as happy with me if we are ever tag partners nervous

No way will Morrison be as good as last game for the simple fact that he'll be losing his title at some point in this game rather than trying to get it.

I expect Morrison and Swagger to be solid on TV but i doubt they'll get more than 1 PPV each. and thats why i can't win this game... purely because i don't have one guy who is sure to be on PPV. I expect my team to be around 5th or 6th by the end and maybe if Umaga comes back soon then i might have a shot at a lower title but thats it. However i do think my team fits in nicely with my fellow stable members.

It'll be interesting to see how well Helms, Umaga & Haas do for me coz i'm not expecting too much.

[/color]

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »

D's Official Pre game rating:

No body get butt hurt over these ratings. I am just going through the teams and giving my predictions:

1.D  *i have to give myself the number slot, take it with a grain of salt though. If my guys come back at the RR, I think I will win this game. If they don't, put me in the bottom 3. The ultimate boom or bust team but something tells me this one will be more boom than bust.

2.Evolution: CM Punk could win IC gold, tag champs and Melina could easily be the next women's champ. DH Smith has been the guy we all expect every game to DO SOMETHING. hell a couple games ago I think I picked him 2nd or 3rd even. If He were to get the call up to the legacy and CM wins IC gold, tag titles are defended some and Melina wins women's gold. EVO could easily win it all.

3.GnrFan: John Morrison is always a top scorer, Swagger is coming on strong, Hurricane Helms looks to be one of those every week guys. Umaga should be back and getting big pts... Gnrfan should have no problem staying in contention barring injury. Big thing that jumps out is his lack of PPV guys though... He could will be ok with RR but the next one, I could see him having nobody on the card and that is big.

4.Hammy: HHH is always a force this time of the year, Kane should be consistent as always... wildcard is whether or not Beth loses to Melina at RR.... Ezekiel and Kizarny we will see how long they keep winning etc. see how well the push continues.

5.BlowupYourVideo: I really look for him to bounce back this game. He has three nice picks opening up and it depends on Maryse's health. If she is back in 2 weeks and still champ, he could be rated a lot higher. I also like the Brie Bella pick as she seems to wrestle pretty consistently.  With Jericho who will always be solid cause he is a workhorse, Miz who was the MVP of last game and still has tag gold and Khali who should do a little something in the rumble before getting the 10 man toss out, BLowup should be near the top all game.

6.Jim. With HBK, Rey and Big Show, these three should perform this game very high and better than last game. all three u can bet will be on WM which is huge, they should perform well at the Rumble.never crazy about Festus or Shad but if he could pick up a Free agent coming in, he could get back to title contention

7.Slash666: with Jeff Hardy, that should be tons of points, MVP was a reach, I think he could've picked up Kane or Big Show and gotten MVP 3rd but Finlay seems to score somewhat and the divas are wildcards. WM time, Divas usually disappear from TV. If they don't, I pick him here. Kelly kelly is getting lots of TV time and Manu is a question mark.

8.Malcolm: this team is hard to gauge because Orton and Rhodes should be solid but Kozlov was the 2nd biggest disappointment not named Big Show last game. we will see his activity and that could change a lot of things in these standings.  see above about my diva thing. If Diva's don't lose their time, Maria and Candice are somewhat solid but we will see.

9. Timothy. Matt Hardy is a workhorse and will always be near the top.. He has had the title a LONG time though and u would think has to lose it this game at some point. Shelton Benjamin the same, long time US champ and I expect him to drop it soon hopefully to Kennedy.  jury is out on Dolph, Mike knox should get some pts, hopefully he doesn't turn into Snitsky.

10.Sweet616: His team could easily end up way higher than this depending on The Brian Kendrick and how he does this game. UT should be solid as always this time of the year but it depends on how much he wrestles.  Also, will Regal hold on to the IC belt or lose it to punk? lot of factors here that could change this prediction.

11.High Times: edge should get lots of points but after that, JTG and D Lo Brown..... I haven't seen D Lo for months so with some good divas still available, I don't like that pick at all.....JBL and McCool should stay consistent scorers but with what I call a 3 person team.. I don't know how well that will fair.

12.Cowbell: Losing the number 1 pick is almost impossible to overcome. Of course if he picks up a nice FA this could change but ranking the pre game ratings, the person who loses their top pick has to automatically be placed here.

Note:

a lot of these places, like 8 through 12 i see being determined by 50pts or less. So someone rated 11th easily could finish 7th etc.

Well when I made my picks I hadnt watched raw since September so...lmao.  rofl

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »

LOL D Lo hasn't wrestled in a LONG time.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »

LOL D Lo hasn't wrestled in a LONG time.

b]D[/b]: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000)

D,   seriously is there ever a time you are not completelly 100% full of yourself? Thinking you have the best team in this game?  Your team is a patchwork of IFs and WHENs. IF THEY ALL COME BACK AT THE RR AND WHEN THEY ARE ALL BACK. Claiming second place is just the first looser and you want to be either FIRST or Last you got a Ricky Bobby attitude here and it shows your southern Nascar attitude shines.

Cena, Best pick in the game, did a hell of a job scoring for me and he was hurt for 2/3 of the last game, best overal pick since HHH looks to be out of the title scene right now.

Mark Henry. Big Man, he will get a few wins on TV but I doubt any PPV matches other then the rumble. and If hes on a PPV that means

Evan Bourne is still hurt and not wrestling, sure you can be covering the ECW main light with these two picks but there is a big IF and WHEN on Evan, yeah he should be back around Feb or so, but are you expecting him to be wrestling weekly and fueding with matt Hardy? I don't I would be looking at Swagger getting the next push to fight with Matt as I dont see a Face vs Face for Ecw title fued.

Ted Dibiase, 4th Pick, I know by this point in the drafting there is not alot of Good Picks left, but with him getting Punted and RKO starting the Legacy with Rhodes, Snuka, and Manu, it doesnt look like we are going to see Ted Jr anytime soon, He was pushed into the WWE and made a champion in his first match and he didnt look too impressive with his in ring skills having to have Cody carry you doesnt say much, I wouldnt be shocked if we didnt see him at all in this game

Kennedy, 5th pick sure taking a Big Risk guy here is worth it as most 5th round picks don't score too many points, but Kennedy is his own worst memory and if memory serves me correctly it should only be time before he screws himself up again, I think the only reason he was brought back to TV was to push his movie and is nowwhere ready to be wrestling fulltime.

Just lookign at the teams I see Malcolm or Evolution winning this game. Solid Teams all around. I wouldn't even put your team in the TOP 5, (Evo, Malcolm, Slash, Hammy, Blowup) They look like the Top 5 in this game,

Me? Do I have a chance of winning? No, even IF bastita came back before games end it wont be scoring shit, so I look at helping my stable win, Either by winning the Stable Warfare or by seeing one of them individually win and kick your ass.  As for my team mates, I havnt heard anything from Malcolm yet, but let Cowbell be the first to give each one of my 3 teammates $5,000 for you. That way when a debuter comes in there is no way D can outbid you to replace a hurt Team member, so add $5,000 to Malcolm, Evolution, and Blowup teams and take $15,000 from me.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 01:04:12 PM by Mr Cowbell ? » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

so add $5,000 to Malcolm, Evolution, and Blowup teams and take $15,000 from me.

Cheers! This stable system seems to be a good idea.  Wink
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »

ad say ide sabotage the groups chances but i dont think me dropping anyone would make a difference

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »

ad say ide sabotage the groups chances but i dont think me dropping anyone would make a difference

since u never use your money, u should go ahead and divide it up between your teammates.

Give me and Hammy 60k apiece

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #199 on: January 04, 2009, 08:16:46 AM »

Honestly. I wouldn't want you to do that!

Just do what you thinks right for your team if you don't wanna help D (which i can understand) but you can't let down the the other two.

since u never use your money, u should go ahead and divide it up between your teammates.

Give me and Hammy 60k apiece

But for gods sake don't do that. If D's stable wins.... then fine. But pleas don't gift him the singles game. Give it all to the other two if you have to.

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: