Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:21:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare  (Read 164491 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »

That is called a swerve I hope.

John Cena wasn't due back to WM either.

It was reported back in DEC that Bourne was already out of the boot.

so, we will see come RR.

IF he doesn't come back at the rumble, I will drop him though

I figure I might as well wait and get in on the Christian sweepstakes than pick up a diva or something

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

Well as the Royal Rumble draws closer, and with both Stables & Singles points up for grabs i thought i'd have a closer look. I know more people are gonna be added but lets go with what we have.

The Dynasty

Single Match Participants: 3 (2 Champions, Cena & Beth / 1 Challenger, Regal)

Royal Rumble Participants: 9 (Henry, Dibiase, Kane, HHH, Rey, Big Show, Undertaker, Kendrick, Santino)

Most Likely Unannounced: Bourne & Kennedy

Potential Realistic Rumble Winners: 2 (HHH & Undertaker)

The Dynasty are definatly the strongest team on paper for the Rumble. They have two champions, one of which is guarenteed to defend in Cena. So thats 40 points. The Beth Pheonix match is a little more on a knife-edge and i think she has as much of a chance to lose it as she has to defend it. If she does just that then The Dynasty will be on 80 points before the Rumble even starts. Will Regal beat Punk? Well there is some evidence to suggest he might. Punk is the only wrestler who has a regular match, who has also been announced for the Rumble Match. Other evidence could consist of the theory that Punk only got the win on RAW because it was in his home town of Chicago and that many people would consider Punk too good for the IC title at this point in his career. On the other hand maybe WWE is trying to give the IC title more prestige... who knows. But one thing is for sure if Regal wins it back and their champions retain then the Dynasty will have gathered 130 points before the rumble kicks off.

As far as the rumble goes they have an awesome roster. 4 big guys (Taker, Kane, Show and Henry) along with HHH. You have to think that they will get more eliminations than anyone else and although i don't think they have the winner i'm backing them for a 250+ point PPV maybe even 300 if their title matches go their way. If you consider that they already have 117 points for their guys that have been announced and a possibility of 130 from their regular matches.... they would only need 53 points from the rumble to get to the 300 point marker. If HHH or Taker can win it.... it could be stable game over even at this early stage.

Stable With No Name

Single Match Participants: 2 (1 Champion, CM Punk / 1 Challenger, Melina)

Royal Rumble Participants: 9 (Orton, Rhodes, Koslov, R-Truth, Kofi, Y2J, Miz, CM Punk, Carlito)

Most Likely Unannounced: DH Smith & Khali

Potential Realistic Rumble Winners: 1 (Orton)

There are two crucial matches that are exclusivley between The Dynasty & No Name stables. CM Punk (No Name) vs Regal (Dynasty) & Beth (Dynasty) vs Melina (No Name). I think if the Dynasty can come out on top or level they would be happy with that considering their strength in the Rumble. However if No Name can find away to win both of those above matches then it could be and excellent PPV for them. I believe they have the strongest candidate for the rumble winner in Orton so if they can go into the Rumble with a points advantage over The Dynasty and their rumble big guns (Orton, Y2J, Punk, Koslov) perform then they could come away with the biggest score of the PPV.

Supreme Machines

Single Match Participants: 5 (2 Champions, Jeff Hardy & Swagger / 3 Challengers, Edge & Matt Hardy & JBL)

Royal Rumble Participants: 3 (Morrison, Shelton, Finlay)

Most Likely Unannounced: Dolph Ziggler, Dreamer, Haas, Umaga

Potential Realistic Rumble Winners: 0

We are completely different from the other two stables in the sense 90% of our points won't come from the Rumble match itself. We have two matches where the other two stable cannot score and we have to hope that we get as many points from Matt Hardy vs Swagger & Edge vs Jeff Hardy as possible. Obviously two new champions would allow us to do that but more importantly (and i fear this will happen) we want the matches to have clean finishes rather than a DQ or Countout. That would be a disaster for us!

Its extremley unlikely that JBL is beating Cena but that would be an added bonus. Our biggest worry is that with the current list of announced rumble competitors we are not gonna score many at all. Maybe Morrison could be a No1 or No2 entry. But i can't see them eliminating many others. Much like D is hoping for Bourne back I'm hoping for Umaga back because especially on a suprise return he could be the biggest eliminator.

If somehow we can managed to get to 200 points i think we can count ourselves lucky and of course there is still 9 unannounced competitors if 4 or 5 of them are ours then that will help alot. You never know Charlie Haas might do 9 different charecters and we will be quids in.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:15:53 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »

Onto the singles game: If CM retains and Melina wins, Evo is gonna have this damn near wrapped up.

Evolution
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2009, 05:27:02 PM »

CM Punk isn't defending officially at the Rumble, I've no idea where that idea's coming from.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

Raw
Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Chavo Guerrero, Hornswoggle, Katie Lea Burchill, Paul Burchill.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Bam Neely, D'Lo Brown, Gavin Spears, Hardcore Holly, Kevin Thorn, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Rosa Mendez, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Tazz, Theodore Long, Tiffany, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Undertaker = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 5
The Great Khali = 12
Chavo Guerrero = 5
The Bella Twins = 1 Each
Michelle McCool = 12
Natalya = 12
Edge = 12
Matt Hardy = 5
John Morrison = 12
The Miz = 12
The Colons = 5 Each
Vladimir Kozlov = 12
Big Show = 12
Triple H = 5

D: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000) = 0
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov, Candice Michelle, Maria ($120,000) = 12
slash666: Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, Kelly Kelly, Manu ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Triple H, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Ezekiel Jackson, Kizarny ($120,000) = 5
Timothy: Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 10
High_times: Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Michelle McCool, JTG, DJ Gabriel ($100,000) = 24
Mr Cowbell: Batista, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, Ricky Ortiz ($120,000) = 0
BlowUpYourVideo: Chris Jericho, The Miz, The Great Khali, Maryse, Boogeyman ($100,000) = 24
Jim: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Shad Gaspard, Festus ($120,000) = 12
Evolution: CM Punk, Melina, Carlito, Primo Colon, DH Smith ($120,000) = 10
sweet616: Undertaker, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Santino Marella, Sim Snuka ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Hurricane Helms, Umaga, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 12

1. Evolution = 153
2. Jim = 105
=. Gnrfan = 105
4. high_times = 76
5. sweet616 = 74
6. BlowUpYourVideo = 73
7. Hammy = 71
8. Malcolm = 63
9. D = 52
10. slash666 = 51
11. Timothy08 = 35
12. Mr Cowbell = 34

Stables

1. The Stable With No Name: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($460,000) = 323
2. The Dynasty: D, Jim, Hammy, sweet616 ($480,000) = 302
3. Supreme Machines: Gnrfan, high_times, slash666, Timothy ($460,000) = 262
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »

CM Punk isn't defending officially at the Rumble, I've no idea where that idea's coming from.

You know what i just went to WWE.com and you're right. On Rajah, Prowrestling and several other sites it has that match on the card. Weird hey!

[/color]

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »

Well, I see that Maryse can walk, which I can only take as a good sign.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2009, 10:16:07 AM »

Raw

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Rosa Mendez, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Tazz, Theodore Long, Tiffany, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Royal Rumble
Jack Swagger = 40
Matt Hardy = 8
Melina = 50
Beth Phoenix = -2
John Cena = 40
JBL = 8
Edge = 54
Jeff Hardy = 2

Rumble Match Points
Rey Mysterio = 18
John Morrison = 13
Carlito = 13
MVP = 13
The Great Khali = 13
Vladimir Kozlov = 28
Triple H = 43
Randy Orton = 46
JTG = 13
Ted DiBiase = 18
Chris Jericho = 18
Mike Knox = 13
The Miz = 13
Finlay = 13
Cody Rhodes = 23
Undertaker = 28
Goldust = 13
CM Punk = 18
Mark Henry = 13
Shelton Benjamin = 13
William Regal = 13
Kofi Kingston = 13
Kane = 28
R-Truth = 13
RVD = 13
The Brian Kendrick = 18
Dolph Ziggler = 13
Santino Marella = 13
Hacksaw Jim Duggan = 13
Big Show = 43

D: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000) = 71
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov, Candice Michelle, Maria ($120,000) = 97
slash666: Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, Kelly Kelly, Manu ($120,000) = 28
Hammy: Triple H, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Ezekiel Jackson, Kizarny ($120,000) = 69
Timothy: Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 47
High_times: Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Michelle McCool, JTG, DJ Gabriel ($100,000) = 75
Mr Cowbell: Batista, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, Ricky Ortiz ($120,000) = 26
BlowUpYourVideo: Chris Jericho, The Miz, The Great Khali, Maryse, Boogeyman ($100,000) = 44
Jim: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Shad Gaspard, Festus ($120,000) = 61
Evolution: CM Punk, Melina, Carlito, Primo Colon, DH Smith ($120,000) = 81
sweet616: Undertaker, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Santino Marella, Sim Snuka ($120,000) = 72
Gnrfan: John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Hurricane Helms, Umaga, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 53

1. Evolution = 234
2. Jim = 166
3. Malcolm = 160
4. Gnrfan = 158
5. high_times = 151
6. sweet616 = 146
7. Hammy = 140
8. D = 123
9. BlowUpYourVideo = 117
10. Timothy08 = 82
11. slash666 = 79
12. Mr Cowbell = 60

Stables

1. The Dynasty: D, Jim, Hammy, sweet616 ($480,000) = 575
2. The Stable With No Name: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($460,000) = 571
3. Supreme Machines: Gnrfan, high_times, slash666, Timothy ($460,000) = 470
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »

I can't believe that of the three guys I had in the Rumble, only Jericho eliminated anybody. And even then, it was only RVD he thre out.

I boldly predict that Evo is winning this thing.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2009, 10:21:29 AM »

Raw

Smackdown

ECW

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

RAW
Chris Jericho = 18
CM Punk = 5
Beth Phoenix = 12
Jillian = 12
Melina = 5
Kelly Kelly = 5
John Cena = 12
Shawn Michaels = 5
Kofi Kingston = 18
Kane = 5
The Miz & John Morrison = 32 Each
Cryme Tyme = 5 Each
Rey Mysterio = 18
William Regal = 5

ECW
Finlay = 12
Mark Henry = 12
Paul Burchill = 5
Tommy Dreamer = 5

D: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000) = 24
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov, Candice Michelle, Maria ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, Kelly Kelly, Manu ($120,000) = 17
Hammy: Triple H, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Ezekiel Jackson, Kizarny ($120,000) = 17
Timothy: Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 5
High_times: Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Michelle McCool, JTG, DJ Gabriel ($100,000) = 5
Mr Cowbell: Batista, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, Ricky Ortiz ($120,000) = 18
BlowUpYourVideo: Chris Jericho, The Miz, The Great Khali, Maryse, Boogeyman ($100,000) = 50
Jim: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Shad Gaspard, Festus ($120,000) = 28
Evolution: CM Punk, Melina, Carlito, Primo Colon, DH Smith ($120,000) = 10
sweet616: Undertaker, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Santino Marella, Sim Snuka ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Hurricane Helms, Umaga, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 32

1. Evolution = 244
2. Jim = 194
3. Gnrfan = 190
4. BlowUpYourVideo = 167
5. Malcolm = 160
6. Hammy = 157
7. high_times = 156
8. sweet616 = 151
9. D = 147
10. slash666 = 96
11. Timothy08 = 87
12. Mr Cowbell = 78

Stables

1. The Stable With No Name: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($460,000) = 649
=. The Dynasty: D, Jim, Hammy, sweet616 ($480,000) = 649
3. Supreme Machines: Gnrfan, high_times, slash666, Timothy ($460,000) = 529
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:46:30 AM by Hammy » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #290 on: January 28, 2009, 05:02:43 PM »

From what I read no one debuted at the RR so I'd like to go 20k on Kung Fu

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

when my 48 hours are up I would like to drop dave for funaki before SD

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »

So why arent u defending in the powerslam this time? Kinda sucks to win and then bail dude

sounds like some shit Hammy would do.

I really don't give a crap about this stable nonsense to be honest. my goals are always the same which is to beat Hammy and I am pretty positive that will happen as it has been the last couple of games.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:43:10 PM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »

Ah the Team Captain speaks, so howz this for leadership, your the worst performer in our whole damn team! No wonder you don't care about the stable stuff, we are all carrying your ass, it's what happens when you pick a team of injured guys, I seem to remember "Voices" floating around mentioning how Kennedy and Bourne, must be in the Rumble, heck they ain't even making No Way Out, if you were any captain you'd ditch them, pronto!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »

Ah the Team Captain speaks, so howz this for leadership, your the worst performer in our whole damn team! No wonder you don't care about the stable stuff, we are all carrying your ass, it's what happens when you pick a team of injured guys, I seem to remember "Voices" floating around mentioning how Kennedy and Bourne, must be in the Rumble, heck they ain't even making No Way Out, if you were any captain you'd ditch them, pronto!

says the midcarder who leads me by a mere 10 points! yeah, way to carry me there!

U forget I have John Cena and well........... John Cena

All I have to do is pick up Brie and Natayla and I guarantee victory over u.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »

Raw

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW

Recurring Legends

Bam Neely, Batista, D'Lo Brown, Gavin Spears, Hardcore Holly, Kevin Thorn, Val Venis.

Smackdown
R-Truth = 12
The Brian Kendrick = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 5
MVP = 12
Umaga = 12
Jimmy Wang Yang = 5
Undertaker = 18
Mark Henry = 5
Big Show = 18
Festus = 5
Triple H = 18
The Great Khali = 5
Vladimir Kozlov = 5

D: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000) = 5
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov, Candice Michelle, Maria ($120,000) = 5
slash666: Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, Kelly Kelly, Manu ($120,000) = 12
Hammy: Triple H, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Ezekiel Jackson, Kizarny ($120,000) = 18
Timothy: Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 0
High_times: Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Michelle McCool, JTG, DJ Gabriel ($100,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: Kung Fu Naki, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, Ricky Ortiz ($100,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Chris Jericho, The Miz, The Great Khali, Maryse, Boogeyman ($100,000) = 5
Jim: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Shad Gaspard, Festus ($120,000) = 23
Evolution: CM Punk, Melina, Carlito, Primo Colon, DH Smith ($120,000) = 0
sweet616: Undertaker, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Santino Marella, Sim Snuka ($120,000) = 23
Gnrfan: John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Hurricane Helms, Umaga, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 12

1. Evolution = 244
2. Jim = 217
3. Gnrfan = 202
4. Hammy = 175
5. sweet616 = 174
6. BlowUpYourVideo = 172
7. Malcolm = 165
8. high_times = 156
9. D = 152
10. slash666 = 108
11. Mr Cowbell = 90
12. Timothy08 = 87

Stables

1. The Dynasty: D, Jim, Hammy, sweet616 ($480,000) = 718
2. The Stable With No Name: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($440,000) = 671
3. Supreme Machines: Gnrfan, high_times, slash666, Timothy ($460,000) = 553
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2009, 09:18:20 PM »

20k on Rosa Mendez

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #297 on: January 31, 2009, 05:15:43 AM »

So why arent u defending in the powerslam this time? Kinda sucks to win and then bail dude

sounds like some shit Hammy would do.

I really don't give a crap about this stable nonsense to be honest. my goals are always the same which is to beat Hammy and I am pretty positive that will happen as it has been the last couple of games.

My Stable might be struggling but at least we care. I see quite alot of potental in my fellow stable mates. Slash666 has Jeff is gonna be in a huge angle on SD all the way to Mania and MVP is gunning for his US title back and i'm pretty sure that Finlay will go after Swagger. High Times has wwe champ Edge and JBL who i'm sure will be involved all the way to Mania and Tim has major storyline Matt Hardy, US champ Shelton & old Dreamer is after the ECW title. Whether or not we will have enough to finish anywhere but last remains to be seen. If we can pick up some clever picks then i think we'll do ok.

You see thats why the i would never wanna be with D in the stable game. and the worst thing is he doesn't care but his team might still win it for him and then you know he'll take the credit as Captain. A captain should lead by example not be out for himself.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #298 on: January 31, 2009, 07:44:48 AM »

20k on Rosa Mendez
Team Captain leading by example eh?

Wanting to snag potential Women's Champion...

24k on Mendes  Tongue Mon the Bauer!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #299 on: January 31, 2009, 09:08:52 AM »

You know a stable's in trouble when I'm its highest placed member...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: