Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 05:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who would you like to see as the Opening Act on the next tour?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would you like to see as the Opening Act on the next tour?  (Read 113385 times)
Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2009, 11:42:29 AM »

Here are a few that would be great bands to open for G&R.

Buck Cherry
Faster Pussycat
L.A. Guns
The Cult
Cinderella (That's if they are still around)
RATT

These are just a few.
The band that does open for G&R should be a band that plays similar rock & roll / hard-rock or even metal. This way we get more bang for the buck!!!  peace
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

I'd like to see Billy Talent as the opening act but I doubt that happens.
Sad

http://www.billytalent.com/

I logged in just to say THIS would ROCK.

Billy Talent are fucking awesome live.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2009, 09:52:24 PM »

Buck Cherry
Faster Pussycat
L.A. Guns
The Cult
RATT

These are just a few.
The band that does open for G&R should be a band that plays similar rock & roll / hard-rock or even metal. This way we get more bang for the buck!!!  peace

Are you serious?  Faster Pussycat, RATT, and L.A. Guns?

I like Buckcherry, Cinderella and The Cult because they are many levels above the others in terms of musical talent and credibility.  The only ones I could see touring with Guns are Buckcherry and The Cult.  I would prefer one of those two from the list you mentioned.

Ali
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »

I actually like the Cinderella idea , Tom had axe last years tour because he blew his vocal cords or something.

As others have stated I think you have to have baz, he is the best opener bar none. Then maybe a little Vienna boys choir followed by 2.5 hrs of solid GnR. It's hard to imagine a Co. headliner that can really stand up against axl and co. although I do understand the whole ticket sales deal.
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »

Buck Cherry
Faster Pussycat
L.A. Guns
The Cult
RATT

These are just a few.

Are you serious?  Faster Pussycat, RATT, and L.A. Guns?

I like Buckcherry, Cinderella and The Cult because they are many levels above the others in terms of musical talent and credibility.  The only ones I could see touring with Guns are Buckcherry and The Cult.  I would prefer one of those two from the list you mentioned.

Ali

Agree!...Cinderella and The Cult maybe, but the other ones no way!....they just play at bars for 100+ people
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »

I'd like to see Billy Talent as the opening act but I doubt that happens.
Sad

http://www.billytalent.com/

I logged in just to say THIS would ROCK.

Billy Talent are fucking awesome live.
i'd say the exact opposite, they sucked and i left early when watching them
4tus phenomenon
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »

What's wroNg with Nickelback? it's a good band, really. I would be hapy if they were invited but I guess they are much bigger than this Axl's own version of "Guns N' Roses" in the U.S right now so... I can't see them opening.

- Loaded (would be cool to see Duff again  Smiley)
- THE OFFSPRING (would kick ass! but once again they are much bigger)
- Camp Freddy

Dream would be a Tour with Oasis, RHCP or Muse, but all these bands are much bigger so Axl would be the opener.

Duff can't "open" for GN'R : it's his band.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

Dream would be a Tour with Oasis, RHCP or Muse, but all these bands are much bigger.

No they aren't.
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »

What's wroNg with Nickelback? it's a good band, really. I would be hapy if they were invited but I guess they are much bigger than this Axl's own version of "Guns N' Roses" in the U.S right now so... I can't see them opening.

- Loaded (would be cool to see Duff again  Smiley)
- THE OFFSPRING (would kick ass! but once again they are much bigger)
- Camp Freddy

Dream would be a Tour with Oasis, RHCP or Muse, but all these bands are much bigger so Axl would be the opener.

so u cant see nobody opening for GNR bcuz u think they are bigger?.. let me tell u something, Nickelback sucks big time, Offspring bigger than GNR???...dude I think u are in the wrong forum.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

so u cant see nobody opening for GNR bcuz u think they are bigger?.. let me tell u something, Nickelback sucks big time, Offspring bigger than GNR???...dude I think u are in the wrong forum.

Oh don't encourage him..
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »

Oh don't encourage him..

to move to a nickleback forum or an offspring one?  confused
PolarBearWitchHead
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

Oh don't encourage him..

to move to a nickleback forum or an offspring one?  confused

why, does reality change if you move forums? 

btw i'm not saying one is "bigger" than the other, just saying
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »

Hot Leg

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #213 on: April 12, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »

Nickelback fucking blows...they are without a doubt the worst band in the history of mankind besides Coldplay....but unfortunately they are too big to open for GNR here in the states...if they opened half the arena would empty out before GNR came on, 2 completely different fan bases...I dont get the Nickelback thing...I really dont...they are awful...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

Nickelback fucking blows...they are without a doubt the worst band in the history of mankind besides Coldplay....but unfortunately they are too big to open for GNR here in the states...if they opened half the arena would empty out before GNR came on, 2 completely different fan bases...I dont get the Nickelback thing...I really dont...they are awful...

Let's form a really bad band.

We will make millions!
angeles
Rocker

« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2009, 06:24:41 PM »

may be "hardcore superstar"!!!!  Wink
i like them  Smiley  ok
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

Couldn't agree more.  Nickelback and Coldplay are all that is wrong with rock music these days and more.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

so seriously, what?s SO BAD about Nickelback? Never again ist quite good and it?s not the only one... Huh Huh

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »

Eminem?

It would make (at least some) "sense". Considering all the shit him and Axl have gotten through their careers.

Maybe not as a opening act, a co-headline tour.... I'm not aware of his current popularity. Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Classic Case
Rocker

« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »

Eminem?

It would make (at least some) "sense". Considering all the shit him and Axl have gotten through their careers.

Maybe not as a opening act, a co-headline tour.... I'm not aware of his current popularity. Huh

/jarmo

mmm...ur kiddin right???
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: