Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:36:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171985 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »

Hmm give me Gail Kim then.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2009, 03:41:22 AM »

Hmm give me Gail Kim then.

Oh what. I wanted Kim. I thought she'd have gone ages ago but i missed out by only 1. Gutted.

I'll Take Beth and hope that she gets traded to feud with Gail Kim coz thats got potential. And lets face it they are the best two in the company.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Evolution
« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »

Primo Colon.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »

Carlito
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

These TNA games leave so many good picks.

I was looking at the TNA roster thats still avalible and there are still 3 champions left and some awesome picks.

The 7 guys who haven't picked a TNA guy yet are in awesome positions i think because of the amount of talent left in TNA compared to whats left in WWE

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »

Of all the TNA Guys left I am kinda suprized a guy like Samoa Joe is still available and someone like part time sting has been taken, Is there something I am missing about TNA D?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2009, 04:19:40 PM »

James Storm

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:44 PM »

Of all the TNA Guys left I am kinda suprized a guy like Samoa Joe is still available and someone like part time sting has been taken, Is there something I am missing about TNA D?
Maybe some people are being stealth like and waiting for him and don't want attention drawing to his availability.  Wink

And that is why this post will self destruct in...

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »

The next Mr. Money in the bank...

Shelton Ben-jamin!

... Yah. Right.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »

Samoa Joe and Kane. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2009, 12:21:25 AM »

If i had a do over, I would've waited on my TNA pick. it is a huge risk cause if Beer Money keep up the off the wagon challenge defending the titles every week, its gonna be a great pick. If they lose them at Lockdown, I screwed up

5 month game though and this is the game I broke the margin of victory record last year.

so even if they lose, they have plenty of time to win them back.

My opinion, this 5 month game is the best game of the year due to length. U gotta be patient and spend your cash wisely

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2009, 03:37:02 AM »

If i had a do over, I would've waited on my TNA pick.

me too i think i've fucked it to be honest. I wanted to get the TNA guy in the first two so i had three wrestlers avalible to trade if i needed to. I also thought the better TNA guys would go quickly. People like Joe, Sting, Booker T, Kurt Angle and AJ i was pretty sure they'd all come out early and therefore i wanted one. But seeing Joe go as a third pick makes me think i fucked up as guys like Suicide, Kong and Shelley and Sabin are still avalible.

When you think about it there is probally 10 excellent TNA picks so three people will miss out assuming they pick one at all. Maybe next TNA game we trial everyone has to have one TNA guy to add more pressure to the draft. ok

[/color]

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2009, 05:08:01 PM »

Bah!, bollocks to the both of you. I've really made a mess of this... More so than usual. Taking a TNA guy second was pretty stupid, given that we can only take one each. I'm fairly confident that I will spend the majority of this game eating with a wooden spoon.

And I'll cement that by picking up Kendrick.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »

I think taking a TNA guy first or second is better, because as gnrfan said, that leaves you with 3 guys to trade, instead of 2.

So I picked 3 Smackdown wrestlers.

Friday nights FTW.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »

According to multiple sources close within the WWE..... Unifying the tag titles will open up more room on SD to bring back the cruiserweight championship. With its latino and asian stars the WWE fears it is missing out on section of its viewer and believes by bringing it back it will be able to steal away fans from the X-Division. This will also be a great spot for Hurricane Helms, Chavo, and its other smaller stars.

--- pwinsider.com

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2009, 06:36:38 PM »

Chavo Guerrero

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »

According to multiple sources close within the WWE..... Unifying the tag titles will open up more room on SD to bring back the cruiserweight championship. With its latino and asian stars the WWE fears it is missing out on section of its viewer and believes by bringing it back it will be able to steal away fans from the X-Division. This will also be a great spot for Hurricane Helms, Chavo, and its other smaller stars.

--- pwinsider.com

Swerve so Donnie picks someone crap!  Tongue

World Wrestling Entertainment has begun promoting the upcoming "WWE Superstars" series, which is set to debut next month on WGN America.

The program will be based around first-run interpromotional bouts between members of all three WWE brands. The tag line for the series is "Expect Everything." The company's biggest stars are featured in the series' promotional campaign including John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Batista and Jeff Hardy.

According to their promotional campaign, the series will feature "the biggest Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW." The official blurb on the series reads: "The biggest Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW debut on "WWE Superstars" ? a one-hour exclusive weekly television show ? featuring original matches between any WWE Superstar from any brand, at any time. "WWE Superstars," the only place to see it all! Expect everything. WWE Superstars premieres Thursday, April 16." WWE.com has launched a section promoting the series.

As reported last month, company officials do actually plan on putting forth effort into the program instead of centering it around the likes of Charlie Haas, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Kung Fu Naki. They plan on having the regularly featured stars appear, as well as its own set of storylines. However, many believe this will only last as long as the program draws good enough ratings to make the extra creative effort worthwhile, and WGN isn't even a top 50 cable station. If nothing else, the show will stick around for the long haul as WWE signed a multi-year deal to air the program not to mention that the long-term future of MyNetworkTV remains in question.

Maybe Superstars should be scored like the other shows then  Huh
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »

Get the Tables!  Cool
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »

--- pwinsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has begun promoting the upcoming "WWE Superstars" series, which is set to debut next month on WGN America.

The program will be based around first-run interpromotional bouts between members of all three WWE brands. The tag line for the series is "Expect Everything." The company's biggest stars are featured in the series' promotional campaign including John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Batista and Jeff Hardy.

According to their promotional campaign, the series will feature "the biggest Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW." The official blurb on the series reads: "The biggest Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW debut on "WWE Superstars" ? a one-hour exclusive weekly television show ? featuring original matches between any WWE Superstar from any brand, at any time. "WWE Superstars," the only place to see it all! Expect everything. WWE Superstars premieres Thursday, April 16." WWE.com has launched a section promoting the series.

As reported last month, company officials do actually plan on putting forth effort into the program instead of centering it around the likes of Charlie Haas, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Kung Fu Naki. They plan on having the regularly featured stars appear, as well as its own set of storylines. However, many believe this will only last as long as the program draws good enough ratings to make the extra creative effort worthwhile, and WGN isn't even a top 50 cable station. If nothing else, the show will stick around for the long haul as WWE signed a multi-year deal to air the program not to mention that the long-term future of MyNetworkTV remains in question.

Its a one hour WWE wrestling show ON TV, even if its jobbers, its still a real show because unlike heat (when we scored it, anyway) its actually on TV. So why wouldn't we score it like other shows?  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »

--- pwinsider.com

Its a one hour WWE wrestling show ON TV, even if its jobbers, its still a real show because unlike heat (when we scored it, anyway) its actually on TV. So why wouldn't we score it like other shows?  smoking
When this game began, Heat AND Velocity had TV Deals.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: