Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:34:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171984 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2009, 03:43:12 PM »

Ok i figured if D isn't gonna take a closer look i will.

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool

Well we all know of Malcolms Pedigree in these game he is great at picking regular scorers and often (like with Booker T a few games ago) finds a gem from nowhere that makes him a strong contender.

Going first he took the pick alot of us would have. Orton is the best thing in Wrestling IMO at the moment and i think he'll certainly be champion within this game even if he doesn't win at Mania. He is due a sustained reign IMO and i wouldn't be suprised if he sees this game out as world champion and that alone is a crap load of points.

Melina is an interesting pick coz i still believe she is not the best diva on RAW and i'm not convinced that she'll have the title for that long. She is one of the better workers though and i think alot depends on the draft and where Beth Pheonix and Gail Kim end up because i'm pretty sure that they'll become the big WWE Diva feud eventully (much like Kim & Kong in TNA). The other question surrounding all Divas right now is how prominant will they be after WM?

Cody Rhodes has potential to be an awesome pick but my worry is that he'll be in the shadow of his partner and that may lead to Cody being left out in the cold. However i think that being part of the Legacy can only be a good thing and i can see Priceless having the tag titles before this game is out. Nothing puts a stable over like all of them having Gold.

Suicide could be Malcolms Booker T of this game. From what i understand about TNA the X Division has had quite a few champions of late and many are screaming for stability to get it back to the days of AJ, Joe & Daniels. Should Suicide bring that to TNA he could have his title for at least half this game which could leave Malcolm with the possibility of 4 champions in his team.... But i guess we'll see.

Michelle McCool is a 5th pick and i think thats about right for her. McCool will likely stay on the same show as Taker and while she is with him there is always a case for he being on TV. I can't see another title reign unless they decide to put Gail Kim, Beth Pheonix and Melina on the same show.

All in all i think Malcolm has a top three team on paper. Orton is a guarenteed points machine and if Melina and Suicide keep hold of their titles i think he might be hard to beat.

BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong

The best thing about BlowUp's team is that its void of his nemesis Festus! haha only joking. He has the ever relaible Edge who is always gonna be buzzing around the title picture and will certainly be on every PPV if fit. Will Edge walk out of Mania with the title? I hope so but BlowUp defiantly needs it if he has a chance to win.

Koslov is an interesting 2nd pick because it could be a brilliant choice or aweful. I'm waiting for the big Koslov push that never seems to come. Maybe this game is his time, my only concern is that they obviously don't trust Koslov yet as they could have easily put the US title on him but chose against it for some reason. If he wrestles he'll win but i worry how much he'll wrestle.

Maryse has been excellent since her suprising 1st title win and i think she always gives a good account of herself and i hear that Vince is high on her. She will certainly be one of the more frequently used Divas but how long she can keep the title will remain to be seen.

Mickie James seems to have been cast to the shadows recently in favour of Melina and Candice but she is decent in the ring and i think she'll feature alot on RAW. As a former champion i think it'll be a while before she is back at that level but we'll have to wait and see how much the divas are used.

Awesome Kong is by far the best TNA knockout pick. She is the champion with few in her league around her. The only problem is that she is supposed to have bad knees that might need a rest soon which mean she could be droping the title. But if the knees hold up i think BlowUp has the best 5th Pick in the game.

BlowUp needs 3 things 1/ Edge to be champion for a fair portion of this game. 2/ The Divas to be prominant in WWE during this game. 3/ The strength to not pick up Festus.

If that happens i can see BlowUp doing well.

More to follow......

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »

Yeah, thats why I didn't pick u Cowbell, u technically didn't pick 4th and I have no idea why u took Booker T with your first pick. He isn't the legends champ anymore

I like Blowups Team also if  Edge doesn't miss a bunch of time. But rumor is, he will be missing a lot of time after WM due to injuries.

Don, you should of given me a heads up, I scene booker t and scott steiner on tv 3 weeks ago and I thought he still had the legends title. It was the first tna I seen in months, and I wanted to hurry and get my picks in time to partcipate in this game. If I knew he wasnt the champion anymore I would of taken JBL with my first pick and Rey second. But its too late for that, also if my spelling and grammar is off its because typing on a blackberryphone sucks.

As for Don's Team, Its the best team I have seen you pick and I like it front to back. I wanted R-truth Bad, and should of taken him with my 4th pick, but I read somewhere Kennedy is coming back and I think if he does it would be a good fued with him and MVP. for my 5th pick I just took a face diva as I didnt know who else was really worth taking.

John Cena (great pick always on tv and ppv), Ted Dibiase (great pick being on lots of Raw and some ppv), Robert Roode (dont know enough about him), Mark Henry (he sure somehow makes it onto ppvs and ECW alot), R-Truth (maybe best WWE guy in the 5th round).

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2009, 04:34:52 PM »

D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth

Rubbish Cheesy haha

Once Again D picks Cena as his first pick. In Fact he has three picks the same as the current Stable Warfare game.... and lets be honest it aint going too well.

D needs Cena to come through big for him to have a chance and i think the draft might see one of Orton or Cena move brands. I believe that Orton is in for a decent length reign powered by the legacy Stable and that means that Cena will have to find other feuds or go without the title for a bit. Thats something that D will be hoping isn't right but maybe the best thing for Cena is to be on the opposite brand to Orton.

Ted Dibiase is another one of these guys loaded with potential that i'm waiting to explode but it seems its not gonna happen. I can see Priceless with the Tag Titles within this game although i know that D is convinced that DiBiase might end up IC champ.... i can't see that until they split from Orton in the future. The other thing that would concern me if i was D is that priceless dont wrestle that much. They have become Ortons lackeys and that will need to change if D wants to reclaim his crown.

Roode is a quality 3rd pick in my book. He wrestles alot and is a shoe in for a title reign within this game. Like D says they may lose their titles but i think they'll come good by the end. I may be wrong in saying this but i'm pretty sure that D had Roode the last TNA game we played too. He sticks to what he knows..... having said that he didn't win that game ok

Mark Henry is solid but fading more and more from TV. Swagger has overtaken him on ECW and i can't see what Henry can do but score 12 or 5 points twice a month. I'd be suprised if D gets anything more from Henry than that.

R-Truth is probally the 2nd best 5th pick in the game. I think he'll wrestle quite abit post mania while not doing much the new show Superstars seems custom made for guys like RTruth.

All in all i think D might struggle to begin with but could be a threat late on if Cena & Roode get their act together. On paper i'd say he has an uphill fight to win with so many good teams out there but if Dibiase can come through for him and some good trades then maybe a top 3 finish for D is on the cards.

Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Ken Kennedy, Kelly Kelly

Wow. Cowbell didn't make it easy by not being around to pick. Maybe this former champion is losing the passion for this business ok

Booker T IMO is a weak 1st pick but having said that Booker T was the main reason for Malcolms victory in the last TNA game so who knows. Maybe he might end up with a title around his waist again and you'd imagine he'll be on all the TNA PPV's.

Rey Mysterio has potential to be a great pick as i can see him in so many different roles. With the draft coming he could end up anywhere and with a revamped tag division could be included in that to keep him on cards. He can also have the IC & US titles in his sights depending on what brand he ends up on.

Kofi
is a little bit like Rey in the sense that he could be thrown into a tag team to keep him on cards. The problem for Kofi is that i can't see any gold on him and i'm not sure he wrestles as much as some other 3rd round picks.

Sicknote i mean Kennedy is a great 4th Pick if he returns soon. If he doesn't then like many before him Cowbell has fallen for the returning hero syndrome that this game offers up. Ask D and Hammy how Kennedy worked out for them? no

I like Kelly Kelly as a 5th pick. I think she has a title win in her at some point and with this game being so long then who knows. Could be your saving grace and even if she doesn't win gold i reckon she'll score well for a 5th pick.

Cowbell my old mate.... i think you could be struggling. The best i can see is a mid table finish and thats if someone comes through for you. You are certainly not the weakest on paper but you are definatly not the strongest either. I wish you all the luck though ok

sweet616: Triple H, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel

Well HHH is a solid pick. Always has and always will be. Post Mania it'll be interesting to see where HHH is in terms of title picture. Will he be Champ? Will he be After a re-match with Orton ?(different brands to consider there). You know if he is fit he'll be on every PPV which is good but the real points from these guys come from title defences.... but will HHH have a title to defend?

JBL is surely on his last run but that could be a good thing for Sweet as we all know he and Vince get on and maybe one last title run is Vince's present to JBL (albeit a IC title run). It will make a change for an established star to have the IC belt and this might mean more defences which could be excellent for sweet. On the other hand if he has lost it before may then you might find JBL disapear off TV all together.

Not knowing much about TNA its hard for me to comment on Double J. I doubt he'll be World Champ again but you kinda feel that he'll always be involved and i heard that he and Angle are starting a feud which will mean probally at least two PPV with him on.

Zeke & Kendrick had alot of promise IMO and then they just vanish off the radar. With the revamped tag division i can see them being in and around but not champions. I also feel Zeke is unlikely to wrestle much without Kendrick.

As 5th picks goes i think DJ Gabriel is good. he looks good and on ECW he'll wrestle alot you'd assume. He'll be one of the top 5th pick scorers i reckon.

Overall i think Sweet has a decent team. I'll say top half if HHH pulls his weight.

More to Follow......
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:39:28 PM by Gnrfan » Logged

[/color]

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »

AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali

Wowza!!

Ok even though many people will say that you have 4 big guys who don't wrestle that often i think the bigger problem is titles.

A couple of games ago i picked Undertaker and i didn't regret it even though he didn't amazing things for me but that was a third pick. The thing with Taker is you always have a chance at a title win. The problem for you is that title win usually comes at Mania if its gonna happen. You know if he wrestles he's likely to win so some might say that even if he wrestles every two weeks and gets 24 its better than wrestling every week and losing getting 20. Lets hope you can get a match out of Taker every other week, but i doubt it.

Sting is obviously the current champ and he seems to have fended off Angle for the moment. I think its nearly a cert that Sting will lose his title by the end of this game but he'll be a good pick if he manages to make it passed two PPV still with the title.

Big Show is a good 3rd Pick IMO simply coz he could be champion by the start of this game. Who knows what they plan to do at Mania. I know alot of people don't give him a chance, which in a weird way gives him a chance. The bigger problem with Big show is that even with a title you wont squeeze many points out of him on SD.

Umaga is a great 4th Pick as i think he has real potential. I don't think he is really injured and i think there is a possibilty of a title somewhere with him within this game. Maybe the US or Even maybe ECW???. Out of all your picks once back he'll be the most consistant scorer i think.

Khali is trouble in this game. You are hoping for handicap matches and battle royals coz that his only means of points.

I dont think its as bad as people have made out but the problem is you can have an Undertaker or a Big Show in your team i'm just not sure you can have both and expect to do well. Its gonna be a hard road IMO.

slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley

Team Potential i reckon. Lots of if and buts here. Personally i think its the hardest to predict. I think possibly the strongest front three in the game.

Y2J is gonna be solid, he'll be on most RAWs and most PPV's can't fault that pick. I do wonder if he'll still be on RAW though after the draft i think SD could do with an Awesome heel in case Edge needs some time off after Mania and i think Y2J could fit that bill. The reason i say that is i can't see Jericho as a champion on RAW again for a bit. There is Orton & Cena and possibly Batista when he comes back. I think there is more chance of him getting Gold on SD than RAW unless the draft really shakes it up. I'd Say Y2J will be top 10 scorer in this game.

Evan Bourne return has come just at the right time for you as i'm sure he'll either get drafted and feud for the IC title or stay in ECW and challenge the likes of Swagger and Christian for the ECW title. He is over quite well and that could work for him and against him when deciding on how long a title run should last. but i reckon he'll get a title run at some point in this game which would set you up quite nicely.

Gail Kim is joint best 3rd pick in my eyes with Samoa Joe and i'm certain she'll get you a shed load of points with or without a title. She is so talented that i think she'll take WWE diva to a new level and that should mean a decent title run. I look forward to her and Beth in a sustained feud. I really wanted her but you just pipped me to it.

I like Tyson Kidd as a 4th pick because with DH smith still out there, there is still a chance of a tag alliance but you know even if that doesn't happen he'll score steady. Guys like Swagger and CM Punk have shown you only need the fans on your side to go far in ECW and he could go far in such a long game. Consistant at the very least.

Alex Shelley is an awesome wrestler and i'm a big fan. I'm not sure how often he'll wrestle now he has lost his X-Div title but you'd think he'll be on most TNA PPV's which will still be pretty decent for a 5th pick

I think if Bourne and Kim can gather gold in this game then you'll certainly be top 3 maybe even top dog ok

Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria

Ok its hard to judge my own team but here goes.

Christian was a gamble, but one i still hope pays off. He could be the MITB winner but more importantly i think he has potential to be IC, US or ECW champion within this game depending on the draft. And even if he stays on ECW and wins nothing he'll be on most ECW shows. i could have taken Morrison but i'm happy with my gamble.

I picked AJ Styles coz he is my favourite TNA wrestler and i know he'll be on every PPV they have. The fact he won the legends title is a bonus and i dont expect him to have it long. But i wanted to get my TNA guy out early so i had more to play with in the draft. I think he is a solid 2nd pick not the best but certainly not the worst.

I'm Happy with Beth. I wanted Gail Kim but i think Beth is the next best thing i'm pretty sure she'll be champion at some point in this game. And hopefully Kim and her will have a full time feud which should bring in the points.

Finlay is solid and after WM will be on 90% of the ECW shows. I'm counting on him bringing in 5 or 12 points a week to help me.

Maria was a desperation pick. I had no clue and i had no one from SD on my roster so she made sense at the time. There are many better 5th picks i'm aware of that but we'll see how good old Maria goes.

To be honest i think i could scrape a top 3 place if things go my way, but on paper i'm likely to be top of the middle lot i think with people like Malcolm and Slash laughing at me. crying

[/color]

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2009, 06:29:40 PM »

Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer

Ok on to the probable defending champ.

John Morrison is always a solid bet. He seems to defy the brand split and scores incredibly well. I'm sure he'll be the same again this time. The problem is i keep hearing things about him going Solo again! The draft is a perfect way to split him and Miz up especially if they dont win at Mania. If that happens anything is possible coz he certainly wont belong to ECW anymore and could get lost in the crowd. However should they win at Mania and lead the new tag division along with the Colons and Priceless he could be the biggest scorer in the game.

Since when did Matt Hardy become a 2nd round pick? Maybe some people not sure over his heel turn who knows. What i know is him and Swagger have to be the best 2nd picks in the game. To cement his heel turn i think he needs a title but its hard to see which one he could get his hands on while on SD.

Primo is a clever pick simply coz he can't lose at Mania in the Tag Match this way. He'll have one unifed tag champ to start the next game with. However if the Colons win i'm not sure i'd bet on them having their titles for long with Priceless looming.

Devon is a decent pick with title prospects although i think it will be short term and they can't be traded so it would be interesting to see how long they can keep any titles they win because once they lose them he could become a dud

Tommy Dreamer has this whole "i'll win it by june" thing going which would be such a bonus for a 5th pick. It will be interesting to see if they start his push after Mania and give him more wins on ECW.

I think that on Paper this is the strongest and most consistant scoring team however it doesn't have the title potential that Slash666 team has unless the draft changes that.

Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Hurricane Helms

MVP is a good pick coz he is the favourite to win the MITB match. The question is will he cash it in this game. I can see him cashing it in after this games finishes as he needs time to progess to that level. But you'd still expect him to score well with his US title and regular matches in the meantime.

Batista is a slight risk because he has been out for so long and they haven't really missed him. I can't see titles coming his way on RAW although a Batista-Cena-Orton sustained 3 way feud could be quite cool. They'll start him off slow which might impact on how Hammy starts but he should come strong towards the end.

Carlito is another slight risk as if he doesn't win at Mania it is an uncertain future for him and unlike his drafting partner Cheesy he doesn't have a back-up should the colons not win. However should they win then its a great pick as you'd expect whoever wins the unified tag titles at Mania to cement their place for at least a couple of months before they could possibly drop them.

Bubba Ray is exactly the same as Devon in that its expected they will win the TNA tag titles but its also expected that its the last reign. If thats true then Hammy will be hoping that they last as long as possible so he doesn't get left with an TNA dud. Still a pretty solid 4th Pick in my eyes.

Helms is another with potential although it seems as if he doesn't really fit anywhere on WWE. Maybe the new show Superstars will mean he'll get more air time and you never know maybe a tag title down the line somewhere. The problem i found with him last game is he'll wrestle for two weeks then disappear for 3 but then what do you expect from a 5th pick.

Hammy's team is Solid and defiantly has top 3 potential if Batista gets back and MVP win MITB. To win he'll need the dudleys to have a 2 month reign minimum and the Colons to be tag champs. Not the best on paper but will surely finish strong. Along with High Times i think he's a dark horse.

More to follow.....

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

Nice work dude ok Keep it coming.  As for the Helms vanishing, he's injured that's all.
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »

Obviously I don't have a team who will be wrestling alot, but at least I can say their match win ratio is easily the highest out of anybody's picks.

Big Show will be in a title feud when the game starts.

Taker is scheduled to feud with the winner of Big Show/Edge/John Cena feud from May onwards.

Khali is the biggest non-title chasing face on SmackDown!, according to that alleged leaked script.

Umaga is a "doesn't lose alot, but can wrestle regularly guy".

...As for Sting, that was probably dumb of me.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

...As for Sting, that was probably dumb of me.
I wouldn't be to sure, he wrestles on television more than people think and he's going to retain against Foley, that's 44 points in the bag right there.

Thing with TNA is they actually have title defences on tv so if he holds it for just a few more months he could work out well, last game with TNA he was in the Top 5 TNA Scorers:

Booker T = 266
James Storm = 251
Robert Roode = 244
Eric Young = 242
Sting = 210
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2009, 10:20:53 AM »

Great write up man! Keep them coming!  ok

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »

Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox

CM Punk is always gonna be wrestling. Punk is one of those guys who could be in line for a jump in the draft. He has fought almost everyone on RAW and feuds with guys like Matt Hardy, Edge and Big Show would freshen him up a bit. I think Punk is a good pick because i always get the impression that Punk is a guy that WWE trys to keep on TV as he has a good following and portrays that "Straight Edge" lifestyle. My only problem with him as a 1st pick is will he get any gold in this game? He has just lost his IC title and i dont think he'll be back in the title picture on RAW... so that dosen't leave us with anything on RAW except from weekly 12 or 5 points which is great but maybe not first pick great.

The Miz has been one of the over peformers in these games for a while now. I think Miz is the key to Timothys team if he and Morrison come out of Mania champions and continue the way they have been going then Miz has potential to be a huge scorer in this game and certainly Timothy's key if he is to do well. The problem is should they lose at Mania and then get split up i'd say Morrsion has a better chance than Miz in WWE.

James Storm is a solid TNA pick he'll score well i reckon and will lay the platform for a good team but for how much of this game he'll have his tag title remians the question mark over Storm as a pick.

Chavo is an interesting one because i think post Mania chavo might be on TV a bit more but the problem is that he can go weeks without scoring and he is one of those picks that could be a real dud should the creative team have nothing for him.

Mike Knox is defiantly a 5th pick. He'll have to move brands to do anything unexpected. I can see mr knox traded before this game is out.

Its hard to know what to make of this team. to win his front three will need to get big points because i cant see Chavo or Knox doing much but then i look at the front three and i think that if titles stay on Miz & Storm and Punk is on PPVs then he'll be up there.

Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas

I think Jim picked wisely with Jeff Hardy because i think he'll be on TV most weeks and will win more than he loses. Whether or not he'll get back in the title picture will be the interesting point or will his feud with Matt just drag on and on. A solid first pick.

Kurt Angle is the No 1 TNA pick probally and will surely win the title at some point. Although i understand that they are moving him towards a feud with Jarrett which could mean he'll be waiting some months to get a title shot again. Still he'll score well though and could even be the top TNA scorer.

Shelton is on the down at the moment but is one of the most talented workers and will score consistantly even if its not big points i.e. title points. if the others score big then Shelton will support them well enough.

Kendrick is another who should be doing better. If the tag division is revamped then maybe him and Zeke will get in on the action but they seem along way from titles at this point. The new show superstars could be his saving grace.

I had Haas in the last game and he scored bugger all and i think his gimmick has now gone. I wonder if he'll continue to pop up as comic relief or whether he'll be repackaged yet again somehere. Another that might need the new show to get any TV time.

I think Jims problem is PPV points he won't get many from the WWE side of things and has no divas. Kurt Angle is gonna have to score big i think for Jim to do as well in this game as he is in the current game. I'm not saying wooden spoon but he'll be closer to the bottom i reckon.

High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG

My favourite HBK. I don't think HBK is a first pick but he'll be on most PPVs and will definatly score steady. Again titles are a problem but then i guess High Times did pick his 1st pick last so maybe i'm being harsh.

Swagger is a great pick as long as he keeps his title. The fact he's not on Mania is a good thing probally for HT coz it means he'll definatly start the next game with the ECW champion. and looking around the ECW locker room only Christian & Bourne seem likely to take the title off him so i think Swagger will be an Excellent pick.

Samoa Joe is probally the best third pick in the game as i can see Joe being the a main attraction of TNA in the coming months. It could even lead to him being champ by the time this game is up and if he wins it i'd imainge he won't lose it quickly. Great Pick.

Kane is a good 4th Pick as he'll score regualry and will appear on the odd PPV and not many 4th picks have Kane's statue. I can see Kane scoring steady in support of HT's first three.

Being the last pick of the game i though that HT might have taken a diva rather than JTG but i suppose there is a chance of them being more prominant in the Tag Division if its revamped.

I think High Times has title potential and will certainly be in the top 6 with this team. If Swagger keeps the title for the majority of the game i think he has a chance of the no1 spot if not i think he'll still be top 3 if he trades well.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2009, 12:37:32 PM »

Out with the old, in with the new, starting tonight, its the beginning of plans to repeat, with Colons defending their straps on every show as the Unified Champs, Team 3D going to their spirtual home to leave DOUBLE CHAMPS! Batista crushing everyone in his path and MVP defending his strap at every opportunity.  Oh and Hurricane....Yeah...well he sucks, but I'll ditch him when someone debuts.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

Out with the old, in with the new, starting tonight, its the beginning of plans to repeat, with Colons defending their straps on every show as the Unified Champs, Team 3D going to their spirtual home to leave DOUBLE CHAMPS! Batista crushing everyone in his path and MVP defending his strap at every opportunity.  Oh and Hurricane....Yeah...well he sucks, but I'll ditch him when someone debuts.

Do you mean Colons losing them within a month to Priceless? And Batista re-aggrivating his injury and NOT Mr . Money In The Bank MVP and One month champs 3D.... Looks like from Winner to Wooden Spoon for me. ok

On the other Hand Christian will be ECW champ and AJ will keep the legends title for the entire game. Beth will dominate the womens division. Finlay and Maria will go on winning streaks that make Goldberg's look rubbish yes

Its funny how Mania and the draft have and could turn this game.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »

Bubba has been talking of retiring or taking time off for a while. so I have a feeling he will get pinned and maybe fired at Lockdown............ And he is undroppable hihi hihi

one can hope

My team is solid this time 1-5

Cena shouldn't lose till Summerslam at the earliest

Dibiase is due SOMETHING whether it be tag titles or IC title

Roode will be a nice scorer even if they should lose, i expect them to win the titles back before the game is over

Henry will be solid, 12 pts here, 5 pts there, but pretty consistent

R Truth same as Henry

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »

I am just hoping my entire team lasts atleast 1 week this time before a serious injury, Last game Bastita Killed me from the get go. Game before that Cena got hurt the 2nd week. I had him and dropped him and had him and dropped him and had him, I wasted all my cash trying to pick up some jobber for a week or two while juggling the chain gang. Tonight marks my return from being a bottom weller to being ANYTHING better then a wooden spoon. I wish JBL could of left WM as IC champ and dropped it tonight, Im sitting with 1 champion on my team, and because of my confusion I didnt get a TNA champ, but I think Booker is a solid TNA TV talent, he brings in the black fans, and Rey brings in the hispanic fans and wrestles on tv alot, Kofi, is a midlevel guy who is on almost all raws., and Kelly is good for diva points until someone debuts. My big question mark is whether Kennedy will be scaring me by not returning or if he will come back and get me some points. COWBELL can't possibly do any worse this game then the last.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #214 on: April 06, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »

no doubt, booker will wrestle on every Impact and every PPV

only thing that makes it a bad pick is, u could've gotten him with your 5th pick.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2009, 05:41:44 PM »

no doubt, booker will wrestle on every Impact and every PPV

only thing that makes it a bad pick is, u could've gotten him with your 5th pick.

Hey when you are trying to access the internet via a Blackberry phone and seen you missed your firs tpick and are about to get kicked from the game you got to think fast, I think I officially have the lowest starting picks in this games history and it should be interesting to see see how they can do for me, And if I can't win lets hope atleast Donnie Can win it all ok

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »

U know though Cowbell, I've seen teams that on paper didn't seem the best, but win. Look at Malcolm two games ago. Miz at the 5th pick won him the game.

He had JBL, Cody............

I mean I still couldnt figure out how that team won.

So its truly hard to say just looking at rosters who is going to do what. I noticed Kane was a 4th fucking round pick. how does that happen? LOL

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #217 on: April 06, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »

I pray this is my year *Immitates Jeff Hardy last year* Its time for my childhood dream to be realised!!! yes

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #218 on: April 06, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

I've been looking, and if HBK doesn't go into semi retirement, High times has a damn good team 1-4 HBK, Swagger, Samoa Joe and Kane............ watch out for him in the top 5.

After WM I am going to make my predictions now since some stuff is  a little clearer. Of course the draft could knock stuff off course.

1. D  I always pick myself, I really do think I have a solid 1-5 this time. Cena will defend on every PPV which is huge pts, Dibiase should win a title, If Roode wins at Lockdown, we might as well start a new game. Henry scored nice last game and should get me around the same this time, R Truth should also be fairly consistent. I'd like to see him move to ECW.If Hammy and Evo's teams catch the breaks and Beer Money loses and Dibiase stays a lackey, I will finish anywhere from 5-8.

2.Hammy: MVP US Champ and is finally getting his push in which he should make up for all the jobs he did: Batista should come back with a vengeance and do well this game. He isn't do another injury till after Summerslam, so Hammy should be fine.  Carlito should hold onto tag belts for a few months, will they defend them much? It is hard to say. The wildcard is Brother Ray. I promise I read on rumor sites he was going to retire or take a long time off due to injuries etc etc. If they win at Lockdown, Hammy has a HUGE lead starting out this game, if they don't and he does retire or takes a leave, Hammy could be middle of the pack if not lower. Hurricane is a ? mark, who knows.

3. Evolution: Kind of the same as Hammy. Morrison no longer Tag champ but I see an immediate feud with Rey Mysterio for the IC title.Matt Hardy except for last game is usually a solid pick. I expect him to get back to being a workhorse. Primo and D'von the same as above with Hammy......  Could finish top 5 or if things go bad, could finish in the lower portion.

4.Malcolm: Orton should win that title from HHH eventually, a big ? for Malcolm is Melina and how long she will keep that belt. 2nd pick, I thought was way too high. Does have Cody who hopefully wins tag gold and Suicide should maybe get  a couple title defenses BUT if he is Christopher Daniels and they get rid of him....... Malcolm could fall towards the bottom. McCool should be a decent 5th pick

5. High Times: I really really love his team. HBK if he stays active should do well, Swagger holds onto the ECW strap a while longer, Samoa Joe is pts gold and possible title win by the end of the game. Kane is an absolute steal at the 4th pick and will always be a top scorer. only thing that hurts him is having Swagger as the only champ and he has had it for a while........... if he loses it, High Times drops down.

6.Slash666: Jericho and Bourne will help Slash stay near the top. If Hammy and EVo's teams dont go well, Slash could win a title this game. He has one of those Malcolm like solid teams. Bourne could win a title, is a potential multiple show threat, Gail Kim is due a push and maybe a title, Tyson Kidd looks up and coming.  Slash is my darkhorse to win this game. his team doesn't jump out at you on paper necessarily, but the more u examine it, the more dangerous it is.

7.GNRfan: Christian will be points every week, AJ will get some title defenses and wrestle a lot, Beth Phoenix is a MONSTER and I wish I had taken her and gambled on Roode dropping. Finlay is steady, Maria who knows, could do nothing, could win the diva's title or something. should be consistent threat throughout game.

.8. Cowbell: The more u look at his team. It is pretty damn solid. Booker T without a legend's title will still score very well, Rey is the IC champ, Kofi wrestles almost every Raw, If Kennedy comes back and gets a push, Cowbell could really surprise some people.

9. Blowup: lot of this depends on if Edge takes time off. if he doesn't, Blowup could be top 5. If he does, this is about right. Who knows with Kozlov what will happen with him, Awesome Kong is great though and should get big points if she isn't injured. How much longer will Maryse be champ?? lot of ? with this team.

10.Jim: Love the top 3 picks, Hardy, Angle and Benjamin but after that it depends on Kendrick and what kind of push he keeps. Jeff Hardy was sort of disappointing last game, if he turns it around, Jim could finish a lot higher.Same with Shelton, I am gonna be curious to see where he ends up. If Angle could win the Title, that would of course change things.

11.Timothy: CM has money in the bank but when will he use it?  Miz now without the tag belts and maybe a split is ? cause how active will he be as a singles guy?  James Storm should give Timothy huge points, but if they lose at Lockdown, that will be tough. The other two, Chavo and Mike knox......... knox was a surprise last game but I am not sure how much longer he will stay active. Chavo same way. If Beer Money retain and punk cashes it in this game and wins, and Miz doesn't lose his spot, Timothy could finish top 7 or so. But it will depend on those last 2 picks.

12.Atari: Undertaker is said to be very beat up and i expect him to go back to being very part time, Sting should lose the title sometime this game, who knows about Umaga and what will happen with him, Same with Big Show, how active will he be this game? Sometimes he is, and like 2 games a go for me, he is outscored by a diva.

13. Sweet: with JBL retiring or leaving, HHH should lose the belt at any time, Jeff Jarrett will wrestle here and there, Ezekial and DJ gabriel......... not sure what they will do or how steady.

NOTE: a lot of these standings are close: I mean 10 through 3 could be less than 50 pts. or I could be absolutely completely wrong.

debuts will be huge.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »

debuts will be huge.
Could happen tonight, was a thread over at wrestlecrap about people who have debuted/re-debuted the day after 'Mania.

Mankind in 1996, X-Pac in 1998, Lesnar in 2002, Goldberg in 2003, Umaga in 2006 and Cryme Tyme last year.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: