Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:23:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171972 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2009, 07:43:19 PM »

Last Post of the Page Owned. I worked a long time on this for it to die in the last post. so I gotta repost it. Agree, disagree?

1. D  I always pick myself, I really do think I have a solid 1-5 this time. Cena will defend on every PPV which is huge pts, Dibiase should win a title, If Roode wins at Lockdown, we might as well start a new game. Henry scored nice last game and should get me around the same this time, R Truth should also be fairly consistent. I'd like to see him move to ECW.If Hammy and Evo's teams catch the breaks and Beer Money loses and Dibiase stays a lackey, I will finish anywhere from 5-8.

2.Hammy: MVP US Champ and is finally getting his push in which he should make up for all the jobs he did: Batista should come back with a vengeance and do well this game. He isn't do another injury till after Summerslam, so Hammy should be fine.  Carlito should hold onto tag belts for a few months, will they defend them much? It is hard to say. The wildcard is Brother Ray. I promise I read on rumor sites he was going to retire or take a long time off due to injuries etc etc. If they win at Lockdown, Hammy has a HUGE lead starting out this game, if they don't and he does retire or takes a leave, Hammy could be middle of the pack if not lower. Hurricane is a ? mark, who knows.

3. Evolution: Kind of the same as Hammy. Morrison no longer Tag champ but I see an immediate feud with Rey Mysterio for the IC title.Matt Hardy except for last game is usually a solid pick. I expect him to get back to being a workhorse. Primo and D'von the same as above with Hammy......  Could finish top 5 or if things go bad, could finish in the lower portion.

4.Malcolm: Orton should win that title from HHH eventually, a big ? for Malcolm is Melina and how long she will keep that belt. 2nd pick, I thought was way too high. Does have Cody who hopefully wins tag gold and Suicide should maybe get  a couple title defenses BUT if he is Christopher Daniels and they get rid of him....... Malcolm could fall towards the bottom. McCool should be a decent 5th pick

5. High Times: I really really love his team. HBK if he stays active should do well, Swagger holds onto the ECW strap a while longer, Samoa Joe is pts gold and possible title win by the end of the game. Kane is an absolute steal at the 4th pick and will always be a top scorer. only thing that hurts him is having Swagger as the only champ and he has had it for a while........... if he loses it, High Times drops down.

6.Slash666: Jericho and Bourne will help Slash stay near the top. If Hammy and EVo's teams dont go well, Slash could win a title this game. He has one of those Malcolm like solid teams. Bourne could win a title, is a potential multiple show threat, Gail Kim is due a push and maybe a title, Tyson Kidd looks up and coming.  Slash is my darkhorse to win this game. his team doesn't jump out at you on paper necessarily, but the more u examine it, the more dangerous it is.

7.GNRfan: Christian will be points every week, AJ will get some title defenses and wrestle a lot, Beth Phoenix is a MONSTER and I wish I had taken her and gambled on Roode dropping. Finlay is steady, Maria who knows, could do nothing, could win the diva's title or something. should be consistent threat throughout game.

.8. Cowbell: The more u look at his team. It is pretty damn solid. Booker T without a legend's title will still score very well, Rey is the IC champ, Kofi wrestles almost every Raw, If Kennedy comes back and gets a push, Cowbell could really surprise some people.

9. Blowup: lot of this depends on if Edge takes time off. if he doesn't, Blowup could be top 5. If he does, this is about right. Who knows with Kozlov what will happen with him, Awesome Kong is great though and should get big points if she isn't injured. How much longer will Maryse be champ?? lot of ? with this team.

10.Jim: Love the top 3 picks, Hardy, Angle and Benjamin but after that it depends on Kendrick and what kind of push he keeps. Jeff Hardy was sort of disappointing last game, if he turns it around, Jim could finish a lot higher.Same with Shelton, I am gonna be curious to see where he ends up. If Angle could win the Title, that would of course change things.

11.Timothy: CM has money in the bank but when will he use it?  Miz now without the tag belts and maybe a split is ? cause how active will he be as a singles guy?  James Storm should give Timothy huge points, but if they lose at Lockdown, that will be tough. The other two, Chavo and Mike knox......... knox was a surprise last game but I am not sure how much longer he will stay active. Chavo same way. If Beer Money retain and punk cashes it in this game and wins, and Miz doesn't lose his spot, Timothy could finish top 7 or so. But it will depend on those last 2 picks.

12.Atari: Undertaker is said to be very beat up and i expect him to go back to being very part time, Sting should lose the title sometime this game, who knows about Umaga and what will happen with him, Same with Big Show, how active will he be this game? Sometimes he is, and like 2 games a go for me, he is outscored by a diva.

13. Sweet: with JBL retiring or leaving, HHH should lose the belt at any time, Jeff Jarrett will wrestle here and there, Ezekial and DJ gabriel......... not sure what they will do or how steady.

NOTE: a lot of these standings are close: I mean 10 through 3 could be less than 50 pts. or I could be absolutely completely wrong.

debuts will be huge.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »

disagree?
If we disagree will you delete it  Tongue

6.Slash666: Jericho and Bourne will help Slash stay near the top. If Hammy and EVo's teams dont go well, Slash could win a title this game. He has one of those Malcolm like solid teams. Bourne could win a title, is a potential multiple show threat, Gail Kim is due a push and maybe a title, Tyson Kidd looks up and coming.  Slash is my darkhorse to win this game. his team doesn't jump out at you on paper necessarily, but the more u examine it, the more dangerous it is.

Don't forget Shelley, he has Gold too.

If Beer Money retain and punk cashes it in this game and wins, and Miz doesn't lose his spot, Timothy could finish top 7 or so. But it will depend on those last 2 picks.

If that happens I think he'll do better than 7 or so  hihi

And has Atari taken the spot Cowbell used to have as your sworn enemy, you two seem to be getting along way to well, I think Atari has the psychological edge, the "Can I trade D?" moment is a classic, now in his first proper game, if he was to beat you, well, it'd amuse me anyway  Cool
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2009, 07:53:50 PM »

Thank god for Cena going away to make that movie soon...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

Thank god for Cena going away to make that movie soon...

He made 12 rounds and didn't miss a Raw

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2009, 08:01:02 PM »

disagree?
If we disagree will you delete it  Tongue

Don't forget Shelley, he has Gold too.

If Beer Money retain and punk cashes it in this game and wins, and Miz doesn't lose his spot, Timothy could finish top 7 or so. But it will depend on those last 2 picks.

If that happens I think he'll do better than 7 or so  hihi

And has Atari taken the spot Cowbell used to have as your sworn enemy, you two seem to be getting along way to well, I think Atari has the psychological edge, the "Can I trade D?" moment is a classic, now in his first proper game, if he was to beat you, well, it'd amuse me anyway  Cool

what gold does shelley have? I havent watched this past Thursdays Impact. Did he win the x title back from Suicide?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »

If Atari beats me this game, I will set out the next game. That shit ain't happening

There's no way in hell, he will ever beat me
He is an Atari I am a fucking PS3!

Evolution
« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »

what gold does shelley have? I havent watched this past Thursdays Impact. Did he win the x title back from Suicide?

IWGP Junior Tag Team Titles.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:26 PM »

20k on Santino

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2009, 05:12:13 AM »

20k on Santino
Just in case anyone was wondering, yes D suffers from OCBS. (Obsessive Compulsive Bidding Syndrome)  Tongue

Also dude, remember the new bidding rule?  That bid doesn't count because you ain't made it properly, to be honest I'd forgotten actually, but when you bid you have to say who you will drop if you win, so once the 48 hours expires the switch is made automatically, you know to avoid using the 7 days to be sneaky.

So your bid should be "20k on Santino, and if I win I drop R-Truth for him".  Assuming that's who you are thinking about ditching, but yeah the bids invalid.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:18:46 AM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2009, 05:43:14 AM »

Raw
Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla, Rosa Mendes, Santino Marella, Shad Gaspard, William Regal.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Festus, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Alicia Fox, Hornswoggle, Katie Lea Burchill, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz, Tiffany.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Candice Michelle, DH Smith, Sim Snuka.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Tazz, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
The Colons = 32 Each
The In Crowd = 5 Each
Mike Knox = 2
Tommy Dreamer = 2
Zach Ryder = 2
Curt Hawkins = 2
Hurricane = 2
R-Truth = 2
Jesse = 2
Cryme Tyme = 2 Each
The Great Khali = 2
DJ Gabriel = 2
Goldust = 2
Tyson Kidd = 2
Ricky Ortiz = 2
The Brian Kendrick = 2
Ezekiel Jackson = 2
Vladimir Kozlov = 2
Jack Swagger = 2
Charlie Haas = 2
Jamie Noble = 2
Jimmy Wang Yang = 2
William Regal = 2
Paul Burchill = 2
Satino/a Marella = 12
Beth Phoenix = 5
Randy Orton = 12
Vince Mcmahon = 1
Jeff Hardy = 12
CM Punk = 12
Rey Mysterio = 12
Ricky Steamboat = 12
John Cena = 12
Chris Jericho = 5
Kane = 5
Matt Hardy = 5
Big Show = 5
Edge = 5
Melina = 12
Kelly Kelly = 12
Layla = 12
Jillian = 12
Mickie James = 12
Gail Kim = 5
Natalya = 5
Maryse = 5
Maria = 5
Eve = 5

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 24
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 24
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth ($120,000) = 14
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Ken Kennedy, Kelly Kelly ($120,000) = 24
sweet616: Triple H, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($120,000) = 4
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 7
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria ($120,000) = 10
Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = 44
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Hurricane Helms ($120,000) = 34
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 19
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 16
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG ($120,000) = 9

1. Faraday =  44
2. Hammy = 34
3. Mr Cowbell = 24
=. Malcolm = 24
=. BlowUpYourVideo = 24
6. Timothy = 19
7. Jim = 16
8. D = 14
9. slash666 = 12
10. Gnrfan = 10
11. high_times = 9
12. AtariLegend = 7
13. sweet616 = 4
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

I don't have a good feeling about Kozlov. I'm predicting he's going to mysteriously disappear from TV for months now that they've got nothing for him. Oh, when has that happened to me before?? Hopefully they'll just stick the vodka-fed colossus in some squash matches for now.

Hopefully Maryse will defend the title a few times this game (without Gail Kim interrupting) because she only did it about once last game.

This could well be one of those middle-of-the-table finishes for me again...

Also, Batista returning first day of the game, Santino using Billy Gunn's old music? Hammy is officially a WWE booker. Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

If Atari beats me this game, I will set out the next game. That shit ain't happening

I reckon i'll finish above you D. I agree Cena is stronger than Christian, thats the advantage of picking top 4 but i think 2-5 i'm stronger.

Cena will have to keep the title the whole game for you to win. you'll definatly need to change your team to win this.

i'm not into making silly bets but i beat you last game and i'm pretty condfident that i'll do it again. yes

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »

20k on Santino/Santina   drop R Truth

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

I reckon i'll finish above you D. I agree Cena is stronger than Christian, thats the advantage of picking top 4 but i think 2-5 i'm stronger.

Cena will have to keep the title the whole game for you to win. you'll definatly need to change your team to win this.

i'm not into making silly bets but i beat you last game and i'm pretty condfident that i'll do it again. yes

Yeah but John Cena is way better than Christian. Roode if he keeps tag gold cancels out AJ............ Dibiase and Finlay will cancel unless Dibiase wins a title which he had a much better chance than Finlay........... Mark Henry is better than Maria and u got me on Beth vs R Truth

to be confident u are going to beat my team though is ridiculous. I don't see how u can be "Confident"

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #234 on: April 07, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »

Yeah but John Cena is way better than Christian. Roode if he keeps tag gold cancels out AJ............ Dibiase and Finlay will cancel unless Dibiase wins a title which he had a much better chance than Finlay........... Mark Henry is better than Maria and u got me on Beth vs R Truth

to be confident u are going to beat my team though is ridiculous. I don't see how u can be "Confident"

Its just funny how you look at it. You compare the wrong picks.

Cena is better than Christian , But AJ is better than Dibiase, Beth is a better pick than Roode, Finlay and Henry are about the same and i reckon Maria will end up with more points than RTruth. Thats how i look at it.

Maybe i'm wrong and i wouldn't guarentee anything. But if you made no trades and neither did i i reckon i'd win. I see us both around 5th, 6th & 7th in this game by the end. Maybe trades will change it and we'll never know but thats why i'm confident. peace

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #235 on: April 07, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

How is Beth better than Robert Roode

I don't know how to break this to u, but TNA points count just as much as WWE.

Roode may lose the titles at Lockdown, he may not but I guarantee he will still be on more PPV's than Beth

If they retain, he will be greater than anybody on your roster and I'll still have John Cena.

Dibiase is a potential pick but he should win a title sometime this game. Especially after Orton takes the strap at Backlash. stables ALWAYS in the history of Pro Wrestling get gold.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #236 on: April 07, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

Dibiase is a potential pick but he should win a title sometime this game. Especially after Orton takes the strap at Backlash. stables ALWAYS in the history of Pro Wrestling get gold.

You said that last game too. yes

How is Beth better than Robert Roode

Beacuse she'll wrestle 3 out of 4 weeks and will probally end up with a title longer than Roode in this game. Just an opinion but i think 3D are winning the titles and i think its their last hurrah.

If they retain, he will be greater than anybody on your roster and I'll still have John Cena.

Cena is your only Major player IMO. and its only an opinion. I just think expecting yourself to win again is naive with the team you have. Cena will have to score a shed load for you to win.

I'm not saying i'll win coz i know i wont but neither will you IMO

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #237 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:46 PM »

I'm not saying i'll win coz i know i wont but neither will you IMO
Well said.

Clearly the battle will be between me and Evolution (again), and I'll win (again) and also the game after, to therefore "3feat" and make it the year of HammyCool
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #238 on: April 07, 2009, 06:00:12 PM »

LOL@ someone making predictions after 1 show of a 5 month game. hihi hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #239 on: April 07, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »

LOL@ someone making predictions after 1 show of a 5 month game. hihi hihi
You forgotten your long prediction preview that had to be reposted....before the first show even took place.  Wink Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: