Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:31:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171982 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

I really hope he wins the "Women's Title", I'd hate for "D" to embarrass himself... 

Don't be trashing my boy D and his team,  your overweight, jobber comedy team is enough embarrassment for the whole HTGTH Wrestling League, I bet you would of picked Yokozuna if he wasnt dead as you like the overweight/overated superstars.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

Nice Feud

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2009, 04:09:18 AM »

can i start bidding on r-truth yet?  rofl smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2009, 06:24:27 AM »

Raw
Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla, Rosa Mendes, Santino Marella, Shad Gaspard, William Regal.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Festus, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Alicia Fox, Hornswoggle, Katie Lea Burchill, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz, Tiffany.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Candice Michelle, DH Smith, Sim Snuka.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Impact!
Suicide = 5
Sheik Abdul Bashir = 12
Samoa Joe = 12
Booker T = 5
Scott Steiner = 1
James Storm = 12
Awesome Kong = 12
Madison Rayne & Velvet Sky = 5 Each
MCMG = 32 Each (Yes, They put their IWGP Junior Tag Titles on the line in a First Blood Handicap match, and heck I thought the "Junior" in Japan Wrasslin meant Cruiserweight)
Mick Foley = 5

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 5
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 12
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth ($120,000) = 0
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Ken Kennedy, Kelly Kelly ($120,000) = 5
sweet616: Triple H, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($120,000) = 0
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 0
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000) = 32
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Hurricane Helms ($120,000) = 0
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 12
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 0
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG ($120,000) = 12

1. Faraday =  66
2. slash666 = 61
3. Hammy = 46
4. BlowUpYourVideo = 36
=. Timothy = 36
6. Mr Cowbell = 29
=. Malcolm = 29
8. Jim = 28
9. Gnrfan = 27
10. high_times = 21
11. D = 19
12. AtariLegend = 7
13. sweet616 = 4
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:29:47 AM by Hammy » Logged
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2009, 06:27:29 AM »

Nice Feud

Yeah but i'd be careful if D and Cowbell can get along then Atari can win it Cheesy

Oh and Hammy how can High Times only have 9 when Joe just got him 12?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2009, 06:31:48 AM »

Yeah but i'd be careful if D and Cowbell can get along then Atari can win it Cheesy
Well if they keep to their word, if that happens they are gone from the game right?  Cheesy

I'm still half asleep, fixed it, although that is the 2nd time I've done High_times out of points recently, I swear its accidental.  Cool

Been searchin through the WWE Game Archives again and found this from the last time ECW had a "Chase to the Title".

Just so everyone knows, the winner of the "Chase to No Mercy" will get a fair few points.

All Shows: Win a No.1 Contender Match (+6) - The winner of the final match get's a title shot straight off and becomes the #1 Contender....

All Shows: Wins King of the Ring, or a tournament where they have 3 or more matches (+25) - The tournament will of had 3 matches...

RAW/SmackDown!/ECW Match (+5)

RAW/SmackDown!/ECW Win (+7)

So the winner will get....43 points Wink

Same applies here so either Christian, Tommy Dreamer or Finlay will get 43 if they win the final match.

And to think I was one pick away from getting Dreamer and then Faraday nabbed him.

*shakes fist*

Also while I'm here, Monday's RAW, being 3 hours means match points 6/win points 10.

And lastly;
$65,000 on Santino/a Marella and drop Hurricane if I win.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:41:06 AM by Hammy » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2009, 08:21:42 AM »

Well if they keep to their word, if that happens they are gone from the game right?  Cheesy

I'm still half asleep, fixed it, although that is the 2nd time I've done High_times out of points recently, I swear its accidental.  Cool

Been searchin through the WWE Game Archives again and found this from the last time ECW had a "Chase to the Title".

Just so everyone knows, the winner of the "Chase to No Mercy" will get a fair few points.

All Shows: Win a No.1 Contender Match (+6) - The winner of the final match get's a title shot straight off and becomes the #1 Contender....

All Shows: Wins King of the Ring, or a tournament where they have 3 or more matches (+25) - The tournament will of had 3 matches...

RAW/SmackDown!/ECW Match (+5)

RAW/SmackDown!/ECW Win (+7)

So the winner will get....43 points Wink

Same applies here so either Christian, Tommy Dreamer or Finlay will get 43 if they win the final match.

And to think I was one pick away from getting Dreamer and then Faraday nabbed him.

*shakes fist*

Also while I'm here, Monday's RAW, being 3 hours means match points 6/win points 10.

And lastly;
$65,000 on Santino/a Marella and drop Hurricane if I win.

oh yeah if he beats me ill sit out a game. I think barry horowitz has a betttttttter chance of beating the undertaker at WM then atari beating anyone in this game.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2009, 08:42:51 AM »

I'm not too sure.  Sting should be successful at Lockdown and might have a couple more title defences in him so I'd say he could at the very least cancel out Booker T

Mysterio is definately a better pick than Undertaker, that's where you are clearly better.

Assuming Umaga is back soon he should cancel out Kofi Kinston.

Kennedy seems to be out indefinately while The Great Khali is back from film work and wrestling again.

And Big Show easily triumphs over Kelly Kelly.

Obviously trades will come into it but at the moment I'd give the edge to Atari.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »

70 on santino drop R Truth

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »

So what does the person who comes 2nd get?

[/color]

AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

To Hammy;

Do the same point totals apply to every title?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2009, 11:57:31 AM »

So what does the person who comes 2nd get?
5 points.  Wink  We don't have a runner-up in a tournament prize, or a just missed out on being #1 Contender here have 20 points we feel sorry for you reward scheme.

To Hammy;

Do the same point totals apply to every title?
Yeap, hence its wise to pick people who defend titles on a regular basis.

We have always had this because of the nature of the draft, otherwise only the people with Triple H or John Cena would have a chance of winning.

Also this is why me and D are going "Crazy" (Cue a D inspired Britney Spears dance routine) over Santino/a.

It also makes TNA quite powerful, since they tend to have weekly title defences.

Anyway all points scoring is included in post 1, page 1.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

Raw
Dolph Ziggler, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla, Rosa Mendes, Santino Marella, Shad Gaspard, William Regal.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Festus, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Alicia Fox, Hornswoggle, Katie Lea Burchill, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz, Tiffany.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Candice Michelle, DH Smith, Sim Snuka.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Big Show = 12
Kofi Kingston = 5
The Great Khali = 12
Santino Marella = 5
Priceless = 12 Each
The Colons = 5 Each
Matt Hardy = 12
Jeff Hardy = 5
Gail Kim = 12
Michelle McCool = 5

TNA Webmatch
Hernandez = 5
Kiyoshi = 2

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 17
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Mickie James, Awesome Kong ($120,000) = 0
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Mark Henry, R-Truth ($120,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Ken Kennedy, Kelly Kelly ($120,000) = 5
sweet616: Triple H, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($120,000) = 0
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Umaga, The Great Khali ($120,000) = 24
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Maria ($120,000) = 0
Faraday: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = 17
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Batista, Carlito, Brother Ray, Hurricane Helms ($120,000) = 5
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 0
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 5
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, JTG ($120,000) = 0

1. Faraday = 83
2. slash666 = 73
3. Hammy = 51
4. Malcolm = 46
5. BlowUpYourVideo = 36
=. Timothy = 36
7. Mr Cowbell = 34
8. Jim = 33
9. D = 31
=. AtariLegend = 31
11. Gnrfan = 27
12. high_times = 21
13. sweet616 = 4
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2009, 06:55:11 PM »

I'm feeling generous I know nobody really wants Marella except me, so I'll take him/her since its impossible to repeat so I may as well not try.

$75,000 on Santino/a Marella and drop Hurricane if I win.

Don't say I never do anything for you DWink
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Santino wins the women's title it is a steal.....

will he do it though?

I honestly can't see Santino winning the women's belt. It would make a mockery out of the entire division

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

Fuck it

I'll never forgive myself if I give up Santino and he does some great shit

80k on Santino/santina  drop R Truth

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »

d I can't believe u would bid that much on santino and drop 3 truth you are nuts. I hope no one outbids you as I would love to add r truth to my team. thanks d for bidding.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

May have really went overboard but I am going to gamble.

Could bite me in the ass but u never know

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #278 on: April 12, 2009, 05:29:49 AM »

May have really went overboard but I am going to gamble.

Could bite me in the ass but u never know

This has got D mind games written all over it. And maybe with Hammys help.  no

I think this Santina thing will last about a month. It just goes to show i was right about D's team.... he knows its not good enough as it is and is getting desperate.

I have to be honest i was interested at 50k but not anymore. Even if they give the belt to Santina its just a way for Beth to win it back coz like D says it'll make a mockery out of the division.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #279 on: April 12, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »

This has got D mind games written all over it. And maybe with Hammys helpno
Doubtful, last game our brief alliance was for stable purposes, this game, the prospect of me repeating and overtaking D in World Titles is D's worst nightmare, so we are definately NOT working together.  Wink  And I know saying all that makes it sound like we are and I'm just trying to swerve you...but we're not....trust me.  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: