Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:20:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XII: TNA The Next Chapter  (Read 171927 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #700 on: June 19, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »

cup of coffee appearance

Hoho! A favourite Coleism of mine.

Oh my.
The words Michael Cole, cup of coffee, intercontinental champion and Bob Holly always bring a smile to my face.  Cool
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #701 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

Raw
Brie Bella, Festus, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, William Regal.

Smackdown
Alicia Fox, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Maria, Ricky Ortiz, Shad Gaspard.

ECW
Katie Lea Burchill, Mark Henry, Natalya, Paul Burchill.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Batista, Candice Michelle, Mr. Kennedy, Sim Snuka, Umaga, Vickie Guerrero.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Tiffany, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Webmatch
Rhino = 5
Jesse Neal = 5
British Invasion = 2 Each

Smackdown
Jeff Hardy = 12
Chris Jericho = 5
Dolph Ziggler = 12
The Great Khali = 1
Melina = 12
Alicia Fox = 5
Edge = 12
John Morrison = 5
R-Truth = 12
Cryme Tyme = 12 Each
Ricky Ortiz = 5
The World's Greatest Tag Team = 5 Each
CM Punk = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 12
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Zach Ryder, Awesome Kong ($90,000) = 12
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Goldust, R-Truth ($40,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, The Great Khali ($30,931) = 6
sweet616: Triple H, Santino Marella, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($20,000)
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Gregory Helms, David Hart Smith ($17,000)
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000) = 5
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Hornswoggle ($80,000)
Evolution: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = 5
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Layla, Carlito, Brother Ray, Dolph Ziggler ($80,000) = 12
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 12
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 22
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, Kelly Kelly ($97,000)

1. Hammy = 695
2. Evolution = 664
3. Malcolm = 657
4. BlowUpYourVideo = 598
5. slash666 = 590
6. D = 584
7. Gnrfan = 575
8. Mr Cowbell = 538
9. Timothy = 511
10. Jim = 471
11. AtariLegend = 427
12. high_times = 354
13. sweet616 = 299
Evolution
« Reply #702 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

cup of coffee appearance

Oh my.
The words Michael Cole, cup of coffee, intercontinental champion and Bob Holly always bring a smile to my face.  Cool

He's had a cup of coffee with the Hardcore Title!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #703 on: June 19, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »

cup of coffee appearance

Oh my.

He's had a cup of coffee with the Hardcore Title!
Between the Attitude Era and 24/7 rule being brought it, whatd'ya expect, there was many a Hardcore Champ who was a champ for a cup of coffee, heck Pete Gas was one for like a sip of coffee wasn't he?  Anyway he was IC Champ for a cup of coffee back when reigns weren't so short (sans Bob Backlund) and a cup of coffee reign meant something (not in a good way like).  The thing is, despite the Michael Cole mention, the history books of WWE don't even acknowledge his cup of coffee reign, its like he never had that drink  Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #704 on: June 19, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »

I read somewhere that WWE has changed the recognition of all the Wrestlemania 2000 Battle Royal title changes and no longer count them!

According to Wikipedia, the longest reigning Hardcore Champion of the belt's history was actually Steve Blackman. Personally however I feel the belt had two golden eras, and his reigns aren't either. They are first, when Crash Holly had it (obviously) and Rob Van Dam's three reigns. The belt was featured heavily in television main events and major PPV matches on many occasions, plus you had guys like Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker and Kurt Angle winning it!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

I know he was good with weapons and such but when I think of Steve Blackman, I think...I'm going to need a side order of personality with that.  Although WWE clearly thought that to, and so Head Cheese was born.  Good times!
Evolution
« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2009, 09:18:01 PM »

I think of him as the man who will never get his top-line feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin. First you had Blackman robbed of his chance to face him at KOTR 1999, then getting a stunner after Shane falsely accused him of running over Austin.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »

then getting a stunner after Shane falsely accused him of running over Austin.
....Oi Billy was robbed to!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »

What if in future games

TNA is included but u expand it to being able to include 2 TNA guys *can't drop either*

That introduces even more strategy into the game and it broadens the WWE roster and allows for more exciting pickups while also allowing more people to participate.

People who don't follow TNA.. All u gotta do is look at some spoilers and see who is doing what.

like I said, if someone didn't want TWO TNA guys, the people who do take two would just leave more high caliber WWE guys for those who don't watch or follow TNA close.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2009, 05:44:54 AM »

What if in future games

TNA is included but u expand it to being able to include 2 TNA guys *can't drop either*

That introduces even more strategy into the game and it broadens the WWE roster and allows for more exciting pickups while also allowing more people to participate.

People who don't follow TNA.. All u gotta do is look at some spoilers and see who is doing what.

like I said, if someone didn't want TWO TNA guys, the people who do take two would just leave more high caliber WWE guys for those who don't watch or follow TNA close.

Two TNA picks is an interesting idea. Especially if you can't drop your first two and also TNA guys, i think alot of people would get TNA guys out of the way early so they have more flexibility and that will leave more top WWE guys.

I mean you could end up with 4 people that can't be dropped. I think it would almost make your TNA picks more important than WWE which when you think about it only favours the TNA followers. To be honest i don't mind as long as the TNA guys can't ever be dropped. Thats where TNA knowledge could lead to a real advantage.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2009, 12:31:52 PM »

If u really wanted people to think strategy NEVER and I mean never let anyome drop their first pick for any reason.  Even if hurtit would really make u twice hard and twice about taking a bastita or an injury prone person.

As far as 2 tna guys go for the next tna game I'm not against it. Its harder for me to follow it as I don't see it much but it would leave room for good players to be drafted now.  Right now wwe is releasing more people to save money then bringing more people onto to tv and it makes u have to look at people like goldust to fill roster spots

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »

The Two TNA thing would work because everyone knows the main event big time guys. U just have to follow the spoilers on a couple PPV

and really, me knowing that Matt Morgan is on the rise would be no different than someone being able to get a Kane or Big Show that would be left over cause someone took Morgan.

It just sucks when for our 5th picks, we have a bunch of table scraps.

This also evens out the Pickup of a debut more because if u can have a great 5 man roster, it isn't as big a blow to not win a top debut.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »

It just sucks when for our 5th picks, we have a bunch of table scraps.
Zack Diggler objects to this comment  Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

i meant non TNA games.

when we don't have TNA our 5th picks are normally garbage

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »

and really, me knowing that Matt Morgan is on the rise would be no different than someone being able to get a Kane or Big Show that would be left over cause someone took Morgan.

I disagee. I think it does give an advantage. I won't follow TNA... tv or spoilers! Can't be bothered with it. I just download the PPV's and catch old shows on TV from time to time. I don't even know who Matt Morgan is in terms of Size, charecter or Potential.

Having said that say you pick 2 TNA guys.... and then you can't trade them EVER in the game. Maybe thats the chance people take. And i think i'd be ok with that. If you start trading TNA guys then i think that would be rubbish and a massive advantage to followers of TNA. But i do agree that with 12 players the 5th pick can be dire sometimes.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

Not to worry.

Next game will crown our first ever King of the Ring, to mark the 10th Anniversary of the victory of the Greatest one of ALL time.

Believe Dat!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

Not to worry.

Next game will crown our first ever King of the Ring, to mark the 10th Anniversary of the victory of the Greatest one of ALL time.

Believe Dat!

But it's been 11 years since Ken Shamrock won KOTR....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2009, 04:55:49 PM »

Not to worry.

Believe Dat!

But it's been 11 years since Ken Shamrock won KOTR....
Now who told you Ken Shamrock was part of HTGTH WWE Game Management?  All the same, nice brown nosing  Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:20 AM »

BEER

MONEY

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2009, 07:15:05 AM »

Raw
Brie Bella, Festus, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, William Regal.

Smackdown
Alicia Fox, Curt Hawkins, Eve Torres, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Layla, Maria, Ricky Ortiz, Shad Gaspard.

ECW
Katie Lea Burchill, Natalya, Paul Burchill.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Tazz, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Victoria.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Batista, Candice Michelle, Mr. Kennedy, Sim Snuka, Umaga, Vickie Guerrero.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Josh Matthews, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Theodore Long, Tiffany, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

TNA Slammiversary
Suicide = 44
Motor City Machine Guns = 12 Each
Lethal Consequences = 12 Each
Abyss = 24
Taylor Wilde = 24
Raven = 12
Daffney = 12
Angelina Love = 40
Tara = 8
Beer Money = 50 Each
Team 3D = -2 Each
Sting = 20
Matt Morgan = 8
Daniels = 20
Shane Douglas = 8
Kurt Angle = 59
Samoa Joe = 17
Jeff Jarrett = 17
AJ Styles = 17
Mick Foley = 7

Malcolm: Randy Orton, Melina, Cody Rhodes, Suicide, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 44
BlowUpYourVideo: Edge, Vladimir Kozlov, Maryse, Zach Ryder, Awesome Kong ($90,000)
D: John Cena, Ted Dibiase, Robert Roode, Goldust, R-Truth ($40,000) = 50
Mr Cowbell: Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, The Great Khali ($30,931)
sweet616: Triple H, Santino Marella, Jeff Jarrett, Ezekiel Jackson, DJ Gabriel ($20,000) = 17
AtariLegend: Undertaker, Sting, Big Show, Gregory Helms, David Hart Smith ($17,000) = 20
slash666: Chris Jericho, Evan Bourne, Gail Kim, Tyson Kidd, Alex Shelley ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: Christian, AJ Styles, Beth Phoenix, Finlay, Hornswoggle ($80,000) = 17
Evolution: John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Primo Colon, Brother Devon, Tommy Dreamer ($120,000) = -2
Hammy: Montel Vontavious Porter, Mark Henry, Carlito, Brother Ray, Dolph Ziggler ($39,000) = -2
Timothy: CM Punk, The Miz, James Storm, Chavo Guerrero, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 50
Jim: Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 59
High_times: Shawn Michaels, Jack Swagger, Samoa Joe, Kane, Kelly Kelly ($97,000) = 17

1. Malcolm = 701
2. Hammy = 693
3. Evolution = 662
4. D = 634
5. slash666 = 602
6. BlowUpYourVideo = 598
7. Gnrfan = 592
8. Timothy = 561
9. Mr Cowbell = 538
10. Jim = 530
11. AtariLegend = 447
12. high_times = 371