Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 06:35:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Michael Jackson Dead
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead  (Read 57785 times)
Lorenzo
Opening Act

« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2009, 11:20:47 AM »

RIP Michael Jackson

What makes me sick is the pictures I have seen of his children crying. I think its digusting they are still very young and just after losing their father, who would not have been happy to have their lives so badly intruded, at this difficult time.

I wish the media would let MJ's kids out of this.

MJ was found innocent of indecent behaviour but the media never let him forget it.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2009, 11:30:48 AM »

Yellow journalism at its finest.

My thoughts exactly.

Apparently the writer had exclusive access to Jackson's entourage.

The entorage is a waiter, Other witnesses, closest aides, sources, and some guy named Roger Friedman whom is a TV journalist.....

I'd not put too much time into reading this one, I'd wipe my ass with it, but my monitor is not as nice as my fresh scented flower imprinted aloe infused triple ply  toilet paper.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Although a tabloid Daily mail isn't exactly a gutter press of the caliber of the sun or the news of the world.

yes quite fishy still at least the article is denying the molester accusation.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2009, 01:11:16 AM »

Janet Jackson appeared on tonights BET Awards towards the end of the show.  I couldn't help but get a little emotional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkY_A9Wxlt4

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »

i think the true mark of a legend is when nobody can touch what u do

on BET tonight, those vocal tributes showed just how one of a kind Jackson was.

those songs are nowhere as powerful when other people sing them

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:01 AM »

i just wish the media would get off this story all ready.  he's been dead for like 4 days now.. and he's still going to be dead tomorrow.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2009, 08:21:32 AM »

RIP Michael Jackson

What makes me sick is the pictures I have seen of his children crying. I think its digusting they are still very young and just after losing their father, who would not have been happy to have their lives so badly intruded, at this difficult time.

MJ was found innocent of indecent behaviour but the media never let him forget it.
You are right the media will never forget, it seems to be their job as we know it.  Michael was not found innoncent, as these cases were settled out of court for approximately 25 million I believe, regardless, I believe it took it's toll on Michael in the end. 

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »

The supposed setlist for his upcoming London concerts

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=8649

The Michael Jackson Setlist From The Show That Never Happened
by Paul Cashmere - June 29 2009

The first show for Michael Jackson`s `This Is It` concerts in London should have been just three weeks away.

50 shows went on sale for between July 2009 and March 2010 and then Jackson was going to take the show around the world. Around 1,000,000 tickets were sold.

A setlist for the show was locked in place but now will never be heard.

Jackson was not going to perform anything from his last album ?Invincible? (2002) and the only pre-Off The Wall song planned was the 175 track ?One Day In Your Life? which became a hit when it was re-released as a single in 1981)

This is what the ?This Is It? show would have looked like:

Billie Jean (from Thriller, 1982)
Wanna Be Startin? Somethin? (from Thriller, 1982)
Rock With You (from Off The Wall, 1979)
The Way You Make Me Feel (from Bad, 1987)
Don?t Stop ?Til You Get Enough (from Off The Wall, 1979)
I Just Can?t Stop Loving You (from Bad, 1987)
Human Nature (from Thriller, 1982)
Smooth Criminal (from Bad, 1987)
Girlfriend (from Off The Wall, 1979)
Man In The Mirror (from Bad, 1987)
Beat It (from Thriller, 1982)
One Day In Your Life (Forever Michael, 1975)
Heal The World (from Dangerous, 1991)
You Are Not Alone (from HIStory, 1995)
Remember The Time (from Dangerous, 1991)
Thriller (from Thriller, 1982)

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2009, 11:14:01 AM »

i just wish the media would get off this story all ready.  he's been dead for like 4 days now.. and he's still going to be dead tomorrow.

You obviously have no clue about this man's importance.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »

Or he's just sick of hearing about it. Like me.

Axl is God.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

Or he's just sick of hearing about it. Like me.

You can be sick about it all you want, it ain't gonna stop the coverage.  The man is an icon, his life and now death have been surrounded by mystery.  This coverage is going to continue for some time, so brace yourself.

Lorenzo
Opening Act

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »

RIP Michael Jackson

You are right the media will never forget, it seems to be their job as we know it.  Michael was not found innoncent, as these cases were settled out of court for approximately 25 million I believe, regardless, I believe it took it's toll on Michael in the end. 

I thought he was found not guilty of all charges? He paid the boy the money because he couldnt take it anymore? Maybe there has been a few cases or something? but i was only aware of the gavin case.

Either way if he was a child molester he would've went to prision.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

RIP Michael Jackson

I thought he was found not guilty of all charges? He paid the boy the money because he couldnt take it anymore? Maybe there has been a few cases or something? but i was only aware of the gavin case.

Oh please.  OJ was acquitted of any criminal wrong-doing for murdering Nicole and Goldman, too.  Roll Eyes

It's sad to think about what his children are about to go through.  The vultures are out in force already.  Sad

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »

RIP Michael Jackson

Oh please.  OJ was acquitted of any criminal wrong-doing for murdering Nicole and Goldman, too.  Roll Eyes

It's sad to think about what his children are about to go through.  The vultures are out in force already.  Sad
My thoughts exactly, the poor children will be the victoms now.  Hopefully grammy and grampa will do a good job of keeping them away from those horrid people.  It's all you can hope for.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »

I bet you all that Thriller will top the Billboard charts when it comes out later this week.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2009, 02:43:37 PM »

RIP Michael Jackson

I believe there were at least two cases, but don't quote me, I would have to research it, however I was reading an article the other day, which indeed told me the above mentioned.  I was just kinda doing some surfing and am not sure I can find it again, but I will try a bit later.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

The case in the 90's was settled out of cout (he paid the vultures money) and the rest he was found not guilty.

Needless to stay, those stories also made the media profit a lot.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »

he's been dead for like 4 days now

What a great contribution to a thread about someone who died, dick.   ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »

Child Molesters are like Serial Killers

they are predators

They have a "need" to molest and fill that need inside.

2 kids accusing jackson in 20 years doesn't qualify.

IF Jackson were a molester, kids would've came out by the truck loads.

He paid off the first kid just to make it go away.

I love how people can pound their chest and talk all this shit about somebody.

Oh, because OJ got off, that means every person who gets off is somehow really guilty?  Please

When u go to trial, u risk going to prison. Why risk it if u can make it go away and also without destroying an innocent child's life by having them go through all of this?

The last kid and his family were obvious frauds.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »

he's been dead for like 4 days now

What a great contribution to a thread about someone who died, dick.   ok

U can always count on Jim Bob for class, that's for sure.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: