Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 08:45:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227994 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  IN 6 days Im heading to cali!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: IN 6 days Im heading to cali!  (Read 5105 times)
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« on: July 09, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »

Get ready to party !  ok beer

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:15:55 AM »

Have a great time yes.  Been to Cali but not for a long time.  Will you be visiting L.A.?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 05:06:24 PM »

Have a great time yes.  Been to Cali but not for a long time.  Will you be visiting L.A.?

isn't that the only city people come to when they visit cali?  hihi
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »

I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do to your liver.

nervous

Party on, Joe.  Grin

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

Yo man, have you ever been?  If so, I have to say...(He's) "goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali..."  Love that song by LL Cool J, and if I ever go to CA, it will be playing!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:34 PM »

Yo man, have you ever been?  If so, I have to say...(He's) "goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali..."  Love that song by LL Cool J, and if I ever go to CA, it will be playing!

I will take you to the Dodger Stadium where the National League baseball club the Los Angeles Dodgers play the baseball in the Dodger Stadium, a baseball stadium erected in 1962.  At the Dodger Stadium, we will dine on the Dodger Dog, the most famous frankfurter in all of Major League Baseball.  Dodger Dogs are usually eaten at the Dodger Stadium, where the athletic sport of baseball is played, but Dodger Dogs are also served during concerts of the loud variety.

There are also Dodger Dog restaurants peppered around the city of Los Angeles, the city where the Dodgers call home.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »

Well my daughter  went to Cali, but to Berkley and that is where?  San Francisco I think.  So no not everyone goes to LA silly, but it is where I want to go yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 12:10:12 AM »

3 days and counting, and hey prez, Im doing pretty damn good. Hope things well for ya!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 01:36:34 AM »

Well my daughter  went to Cali, but to Berkley and that is where?  San Francisco I think.  So no not everyone goes to LA silly, but it is where I want to go yes.

You will come to my house and bring the whole family.  I will provide a room with a bed and a color television set.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:19 AM »

You will come to my house and bring the whole family.  I will provide a room with a bed and a color television set.

cable tv?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »

Let me guess...I bet it comes with misquite chips and two bad vinal pressings of CD lol rofl rofl rofl

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 02:37:54 AM »

Let me guess...I bet it comes with misquite chips and two bad vinal pressings of CD lol rofl rofl rofl

No, I sent the mesquite chips and two bad vinyl pressings up to your business.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to track down.

I didn't ship it express though, so it should get there in 3-5 business days.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 02:38:10 AM »

cable tv?

No, fuck you!  Who am I, Nelson Rockefeller?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 02:40:34 AM »

cable tv?

damn Garry why are you always mad at me ? just because im younger and smaller then you doesn't mean you can treat me like this  Cry

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 02:57:51 AM »

cable tv?

damn Garry why are you always mad at me ? just because im younger and smaller then you doesn't mean you can treat me like this  Cry

I'm younger and smaller you BEHEMOTH!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

No, I sent the mesquite chips and two bad vinyl pressings up to your business.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to track down.

Now I'm mad, my husband will get my chips and my music at work, while I'm home scrubbing he will be q-ing and listening to my favorite band.  I thought I was the winner here yes.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »

Now I'm mad, my husband will get my chips and my music at work, while I'm home scrubbing he will be q-ing and listening to my favorite band.  I thought I was the winner here yes.

I also attached a note and a picture to the bag of mesquite chips.  Enclosed is a picture of a broom and a note that says, "make sure these items get to the right person."

Enjoy!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 02:03:52 AM »

I also attached a note and a picture to the bag of mesquite chips.  Enclosed is a picture of a broom and a note that says, "make sure these items get to the right person."

Enjoy!
Seems you've covered your basis then, now it's only a matter of time before I will be eating yummy ribs like in the contest picture, and to assure that I have the best appetite possible, I won't eat until then Lips Sealed.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 02:56:21 AM »

Enjoy!
Seems you've covered your basis then, now it's only a matter of time before I will be eating yummy ribs like in the contest picture, and to assure that I have the best appetite possible, I won't eat until then Lips Sealed.

You've come a long way, babyyyyyyyyy.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 01:41:10 AM »

it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: