Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 02:06:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [Torrent] 2010.01.30 - Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, Ontario
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Torrent] 2010.01.30 - Scotiabank Place, Ottawa, Ontario  (Read 9639 times)
Christian
VIP

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 05:21:19 AM »

Thank you all for the links

Thanks for recording and uploading.

I made a cover for this one. Hope you guys like it.  Smiley

Thank you for the cover. Can i put it on another forum with the credits to you?
RaspAxl
Rocker

우유빛깔액슬로즈

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 05:40:01 AM »

Sure. No problem.  Smiley

gimme some Rasp, Axl!!
http://blog.daum.net/raspaxl
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 08:42:48 AM »

To the whiners about rapidshare: buy one less bag of weed and you can enjoy downloads for a whole year.
Thanks for posting the links on rapidshare!

That's not the point. And no need to call other people "whiners" because we disagree about something.
I simply asked if it was possible to upload on other servers (in another topic), because it's not practical for non premium members. With MegaUpload and MediaFire you don't have to register, to download other software (like this downloader Ulises talked about) or to pay something to download a...bootleg.

I first started uploading on a French server, then people told me download speed was too slow for them. I just switched to MediaFire and MegaUpload to upload my files. I don't know why people "argue" over this and call others "whiners" or whatever. I didn't call anyone whiners when people complained about the servers I first uploaded to. It's just the internet, some servers are more practical than others.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 08:44:30 AM by Will » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 04:07:21 PM »

i gonna whine why and why of all, they have to use the unapt review?  crying
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »

To the whiners about rapidshare: buy one less bag of weed and you can enjoy downloads for a whole year.
Thanks for posting the links on rapidshare!

That's not the point. And no need to call other people "whiners" because we disagree about something.
I simply asked if it was possible to upload on other servers (in another topic), because it's not practical for non premium members. With MegaUpload and MediaFire you don't have to register, to download other software (like this downloader Ulises talked about) or to pay something to download a...bootleg.

I first started uploading on a French server, then people told me download speed was too slow for them. I just switched to MediaFire and MegaUpload to upload my files. I don't know why people "argue" over this and call others "whiners" or whatever. I didn't call anyone whiners when people complained about the servers I first uploaded to. It's just the internet, some servers are more practical than others.

We all appreciate very much your contributions to the gnr community and for posting links so that all may share in the music. Your generosity is deeply appreciated, and I am not being sarcastic.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 02:45:10 AM »

Everyone has an opinion on what servers are the best.
To me rapidshare is by far the best because mediafire, sendspace and megaupload are giving me hard times to deal with at all.
Download speeds vary from 10 to 300.

But...
friends of mine can download on the three mentioned above 1-click-hosters without a problem while rapidshare is the slowest in their area.

It depends on where you live and what ISP you have sometimes.

The most important thing is: people are uploading and sharing.
If Ulises or someone else has the best oportunity to share via rapidshare, then I am fine. If Will can do it best on mediafire or megaupload then I am fine with it too. Keep the spirit of shring alive.
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 07:41:30 AM »

Anyway...here's the FLAC of this show:

http://gunsnrosesbootlegs.blogspot.com/2010/02/flac-20100131-scotiabank-place-ottawa.html

Yes, and is Rapidshare hihi .

Posting only the blog link because I'm hurry and I don't have time to make an entire topic with colours and blah blah blah

axl_78
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

Thanks ok
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: