Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:46:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Files for Divorce -- And It's Bad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Files for Divorce -- And It's Bad  (Read 22172 times)
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 09:27:38 AM »

She's going to "get paid."  No prenup, and California is a community property state.  She'll get half of everything acquired during their marriage.

Exactly. I think she is shutting up because she wants to look like a victim. Hence the whole Toys r Us thing. And after reading the TMZ article, Perla was saying how that was Slash's fault. She is trying to play the victim. She didn't get this far in life being dumb. She knows how to play this game.

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2010, 09:38:58 AM »

She certainly does seem very materialistic. She'll walk away far from empty handed. As usual, it'll be the kids that suffer. Very sad for them!

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2010, 09:42:43 AM »

She is trying to play the victim. She didn't get this far in life being dumb. She knows how to play this game.

She doesn't really have to play any games.  As far as the money is concerned, she'll probably get half, and he's asking for joint custody.

As usual, it'll be the kids that suffer. Very sad for them!

Agree

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »

She is trying to play the victim. She didn't get this far in life being dumb. She knows how to play this game.

She doesn't really have to play any games.  As far as the money is concerned, she'll probably get half, and he's asking for joint custody.

As usual, it'll be the kids that suffer. Very sad for them!

Agree

I think this is how things will workout also. And the kids seem very close to both of them and are use to being a family it will be very hard on them. As far as Perla writing books, doing interviews, or appearing on TV. Slash might follow the route that many celebrities do now. An example is Shaq's wife she cannot speak about him or write about him publically because he had a clause put into the divorce decree.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2010, 11:25:17 PM »

She's going to "get paid."  No prenup, and California is a community property state.  She'll get half of everything acquired during their marriage.

Exactly. I think she is shutting up because she wants to look like a victim. Hence the whole Toys r Us thing. And after reading the TMZ article, Perla was saying how that was Slash's fault. She is trying to play the victim. She didn't get this far in life being dumb. She knows how to play this game.
I bet she some way god forbid had planed this out for awhile I mean I didn't think when she meet him that she didn't know GN'R.

God dam soul sucking gold diggers waiting for a moment where they can be played as the victim although I rethought that and figured hay maybe she wanted to use the kids as a way to get the cash.

I hope such is not the case and that she hasn't been with Slash for his cash. If so I am sure her kids will hate the hell out of her!!!

And I hope I am dead wrong but today you never know.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2010, 11:50:25 PM »

I doubt very much that she stayed married to him for 9 yrs and was together with him for 14 just so she could get his money and write a tell all book.   

There's probably so much silence on both parts because they have no desire to share their personal info about their relationship with the whole world.  It's really nobody's business but their own. 
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »

I bet she some way god forbid had planed this out for awhile I mean I didn't think when she meet him that she didn't know GN'R.

God dam soul sucking gold diggers waiting for a moment where they can be played as the victim although I rethought that and figured hay maybe she wanted to use the kids as a way to get the cash.

I hope such is not the case and that she hasn't been with Slash for his cash. If so I am sure her kids will hate the hell out of her!!!

And I hope I am dead wrong but today you never know.

Joe

AGREED. I think she wants money. The longer you stay, the more money there is to collect. She isn't the nicest person (its known) so ppl should stop saying "oh she wouldn't do that". Please. I would put nothing past her.

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

AGREED. I think she wants money. The longer you stay, the more money there is to collect. She isn't the nicest person (its known) so ppl should stop saying "oh she wouldn't do that". Please. I would put nothing past her.

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »

While I think that she's very into money, she also seems to be very crazy about Slash. I, like you, also wouldn't put anything past her. Emotions run high when you're in love so there's no telling what she might do.

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 10:31:15 PM »

I bet she also wanted the fame.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »

I bet she also wanted the fame.

Joe

Yeah she most certainly seems like she likes the limelight.

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2010, 03:55:45 AM »

So, that's why she married him - for money and for fame?  And that's why she stayed with him for so long?  Because then, there's more money to collect?  Really?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2010, 04:10:52 AM »

Looks like only women are posting in this thread... Grin
Damn, I should have been a rock star...

Fuck 'Em All.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2010, 08:55:46 AM »

So, that's why she married him - for money and for fame?  And that's why she stayed with him for so long?  Because then, there's more money to collect?  Really?

I think she did and still does love Slash, no doubt about it. I'm sure that this break up is very sad for her as people have said that she doesn't want the divorce. I also think that she does like money and the limelight. She seems very flamboyant afterall. I'm sure she married Slash because she was in love with him. I just don't think that the money hurt anything. If it was only money that she was after then she wouldn't care that Slash is divorcing her because this way she's going to get plenty.

sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

Perla still loves Slash and as I have said earlier does not want a divorce. The little she has tweeted leads to that conclusion. Slash is the one in control he has filed for divorce. He has a very well known LA lawyer and he is not an idiot. I am sure he realizes this is going to cost him money.

It is possible that both Slash and Perla have been instructed by their lawyers not to make statements in public. Like I posted earlier this can also be put into the divorce decree when it it becomes final. If this happens Perla will never be able to say anything.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2010, 11:15:18 AM »

From Slash:

I've had it with those of u who keep talking smack to my wife. U fuck w/her, u fuck w/me & I'll kick your ass! Grow up. Iii|; p

about 12 hours ago via ?berTwitter

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »

From Slash:

I've had it with those of u who keep talking smack to my wife. U fuck w/her, u fuck w/me & I'll kick your ass! Grow up. Iii|; p

about 12 hours ago via ?berTwitter

I heard they were back together a while back. I didn't post anything because I didn't want to be accused of starting rumors.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 04:08:59 PM by kobys » Logged

SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »

I heard that too Kobys. I was following Perla on twitter and there was a shit storm going on with fans and accusations flying around. It was pretty nasty. But I also looked at other message boards..of course its all speculation, but people were so pissed and hated that woman. One person went as far to say that Slash had no backbone and that Perla pretty much runs everything. Like I said, I never said it, just read it, on a lot of boards.

Oh well..maybe 3rd times a charm? lol.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2010, 03:31:36 PM »

Looks like they are back together:

@Mah981 I'm very good! And ill be coming to brazil with slash!

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry? in reply to Mah981

PerlaFHudson

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2010, 03:58:59 PM »

Slash & Perla = Rock n' Roll's version of Heidi & Spencer  Roll Eyes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: