Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 06:21:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228018 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Files for Divorce -- And It's Bad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Files for Divorce -- And It's Bad  (Read 22293 times)
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

I heard that too Kobys. I was following Perla on twitter and there was a shit storm going on with fans and accusations flying around. It was pretty nasty. But I also looked at other message boards..of course its all speculation, but people were so pissed and hated that woman. One person went as far to say that Slash had no backbone and that Perla pretty much runs everything. Like I said, I never said it, just read it, on a lot of boards.

Oh well..maybe 3rd times a charm? lol.

Actually, I hope that they really are back together for the sake of their kids. Their relationship will probably be just as crazy as always but some people were just meant to be together. I wonder why those girls are giving Perle so much grief. I pity any one of those girls if they actually met Perla in person. Something tells me that they'd get the ass whooping of a life time. I guess it's easy to talk shit if you're not face to face with someone.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 12:02:45 PM »

From Slash:

Just got home from a fantastic & much needed vacation w/the missus. Totally recharged! I was pretty beat after that whirlwind tour. Iii|; ),

6 minutes ago via ?berTwitter

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oeu069xedw
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2010, 12:49:28 PM »

Well I guess it's official, they're back together.  For now. Lips Sealed

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »

SLASH Reconciles With Wife - Oct. 22, 2010

Slash appears to have reconciled with his wife of nine years, Perla Ferrar. The ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist, whose real name is Saul Hudson, filed for divorce in late August in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.

Slash and Perla were filmed by Hollywood.TV (see video below) yesterday (Thursday, October 21) after they landed at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) following "a fantastic and much-needed vacation," according to a posting on Slash's Twitter profile.

Slash and Perla were married in October 2001. This is Slash's second marriage.

Around the time his second son was born, Slash told The Pulse of Radio that becoming a family man helped settle him down. "I never actually was one of those guys that said I'm gonna be single forever and never have children," he said. "I just never made plans for it, so when it happened, it was, like, at the perfect time in my life. It's like, if it had happened a second earlier, I couldn't have handled it, 'cause I was too out there. Then when the kids came, it actually sort of secured me, more than anything."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=148129

kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2010, 03:26:25 AM »

This is no shock to me. These two have a history of splitting up and getting back together.

sleeper
Rocker

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2010, 08:29:33 AM »

It is good news I hope they are happy.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »

From Slash's official site:

SLASH and Perla are back together again! They were spotted at the airport returning from a Hawaiian vacation recently, and they were very lovey dovey. SLASH and Perla said they spent most of their time in bed together. SLASH always tells it like it is. So glad to hear some good news!

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »

Slash to Mrs. Slash: Divorce Was a Stupid Idea

11/1/2010

Slash and his almost ex-wife have reconciled ... TMZ has learned ... and he's asking the court to dismiss his divorce petition.

Slash -- real name Saul Hudson -- filed a request for dismissal of the divorce in L.A. County Superior Court ... two months after he filed to divorce his wife, Perla Ferrar.

At the time, sources close to Slash and Perla said their breakup was real nasty. The guitar hero even hired disso-queen Laura Wasser  --  to rep him.

But love is a crazy thing.  The court still has to sign off on the dismissal ... and they'll live happily ever after ... again.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/01/slash-guns-n-roses-guitarist-divorce-dismissal-saul-hudson-perla-ferrar/

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »

Ah so the stress of being on tour and all that stuff just got to them a bit.
Everyone needs a break once and awhile!

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »

Slash and Perla have a serious history of breaking up and getting back together. The fact that they always get back together makes me think that they're meant to be together.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: