Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 05:00:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N? Roses - Artist Of The Year (hennemusic.com)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N? Roses - Artist Of The Year (hennemusic.com)  (Read 2900 times)
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« on: December 30, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

http://www.hennemusic.com/2010/12/guns-n-roses-named-hennemusics-rock.html

http://www.fmrockandpop.com/articulos-novedades/2404-la-mejor-banda-del-2010

Music fans have named Guns N? Roses as hennemusic?s Rock News Artist Of The Year.  ok

?Guns N? Roses consistently made headlines throughout 2010, which kept hennemusic readers coming back for updates on the world according to Axl,? said Bruce Henne. ?Fan interest in classic GNR remains huge, as even the mere hint of a hint of a reunion of the original lineup is enough to send shockwaves around the planet: fan reaction to Duff McKagan playing with Axl in London in October was over the top.?

GNR took the honor ahead of Steven Tyler, Pink Floyd, Metallica and Van Halen.

Winners of the hennemusic Rock News Awards are chosen by readers ? rock fans around the world ? who voted with their most valuable resource: their time. Categories are tabulated by page views in a salute to the artist/fan relationship.

hennemusic Rock News Artist Of The Year
    Final Results

1 ? Guns N? Roses
    2 ? Steven Tyler
    3 ? Pink Floyd
    4 ? Metallica
    5 ? Van Halen

Guns N? Roses toured throughout the year, which would normally make for headlines on its own, but the ?Chinese Democracy? tour may ultimately go down in history as the show that never starts on time. Ask fans at the Reading Festival, where GNR?s set was cut short; ask fans in Townsville, Australia; ask fans in Dublin, who pelted the stage with bottles, prompting Axl to remove the band from the stage for an extended delay, which sent even more fans heading to the exits.

I saw the GNR tour here in Toronto in January, and the band didn?t hit the stage until almost 11:30 p.m. Sure, they played a full set, but to an ever-shrinking crowd, as many fans had to leave to catch the last rides on public transit around 1:00 a.m., so they could get home and to work the next morning. It makes you wonder how many fans, who only got half a show, will shell out cash the next time GNR comes through town?only time will tell.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:22:54 PM by Alpachiris » Logged

dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 02:21:38 PM »

Toronto will ALLWAYS be packed when GNR come rolling in!!! London and Hamilton on the other hand......
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »

Toronto will ALLWAYS be packed when GNR come rolling in!!! London and Hamilton on the other hand......

Yes there are over 10 million people within 5 hours of Toronto, they will always sell there even if they play once a month
28andoldatheart
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

This is really cool news.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 04:20:22 PM »

Really cool news, I was at Toronto too and it was an honour to be there.

GN'R and Axl, seem to be winning a hell of alot of awards these days, long may it continue.  ok
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 02:19:35 AM »

Hell yeah Smiley 2010 sure has been a Gn'R year!! Lookin' for news every day, and quite often I find a new story! Good times to be a Gunner!!!  yes

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 05:54:01 PM »

It was definitely a good year for GNR and GNR fans. Honestly from a big fan perspective, this band has its yawns a lot of times, but im happy to see that they made it big in 2010 and they were able to do a full tour all over the world!

I think this momentum is to continue with the US tour  ok

Oh My God i cant deny this...
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 02:47:31 AM »

Toronto was a great time, especially partying after the show with Axl and the boys till 8:30 in the morning.  Probably one of the most insane nights of my life, if only I could remember most of it (damn Grey Goose!) Tongue

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 02:44:44 PM »

VH1 is currently showing Final Countdown Guitar Riffs. Down to 30 now, I was going to watch a Rocky film but now I must follow this. There must be GNR coming  peace

UPDATE: Down to 12 now and nothing to report but no need to watch Rocky, it's Eye of the Tiger now hihi

UPDATE 2: Sweet Child @ 10.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 04:26:55 PM by Lord Stan » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: